Mahindra Bolero Camper
Cover your Bolero Camper from any third-party or own damages arising out of emergencies like theft, fire or collisions by purchasing a Bolero Camper insurance policy. Bolero Camper is an attractive and powerful range of pickup trucks that are best suited for multiple commercial business needs.Read more
Bolero Camper Insurance Overview
A powerful pickup by Mahindra and Mahindra, the Bolero Camper offers a 48.5 KW engine with a payload of 1.2 tonnes. The pickup also offers premium leather seats, power windows, central locking and an AC option for enhanced comfort and safety.
If you are looking to purchase this pickup, you should also consider purchasing a Bolero Camper pickup insurance policy to financially cover your pickup. A Bolero Camper insurance policy is not only compulsory but also offers coverage against multiple own and third-party damages.
Bolero Camper Price List with Insurance Cost
|Bolero Camper Models
|Bolero Camper Models Variant*||Bolero Camper Price List
|Bolero Camper Models Insurance Price*
(Third Party Liability Insurance)
|2 WD||Diesel||Rs. 9,27,000||Rs. 15,849 onwards|
|GOLD ZX 2WD||Diesel||Rs. 9,76,000||Rs. 16,409 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Bolero Camper insurance depends on om factors like IDV, coverage opted, additional covers, etc.
Reasons to Buy Bolero Camper Insurance Policy
Here is why you should consider buying a commercial vehicle insurance policy for your Bolero Camper pickup:
- Mandatory by Law: Purchasing commercial vehicle insurance is mandatory as per Indian Motor Laws, 1988. Thus, to legally drive in India, you must have a valid Bolero insurance policy.
- NCB Benefits: By purchasing a Bolero insurance policy, you can also get a No Claim Bonus that you can use to get a discount on policy renewal.
- Covers Theft: A Mahindra Bolero insurance policy also covers any loss sustained by the insured vehicle due to theft or burglary. If your vehicle suffers a total loss due to theft, you will get a value equal to the IDV of your vehicle.
- Cashless Repairs: With a commercial vehicle insurance policy, you can also get the benefit of cashless repairs at the time of claim settlement so you do not have to pay heavy expenses from your pocket.
Types of Bolero Camper Insurance Policy
There are two types of Bolero Camper insurance policy that a policyholder can purchase to cover his/her pickup. These are:
Bolero Camper Third Party Insurance
A third party insurance for Bolero pickup is a mandatory requirement to ply on the roads of India. This commercial vehicle insurance compensates against any third party damages sustained by the third person or property of the third person due to the insured pickup. It covers death, disability and property damage of the third party.
Bolero Camper Comprehensive Insurance
A comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance policy is not a mandatory requirement but is recommended due to its broad coverage. This insurance policy compensates a policyholder against damages sustained by the insured pickup due to uncertain conditions like a road accident, fire, natural calamities and more. The coverage of the commercial vehicle insurance policy extends to third-party liabilities as well.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Inclusions of Bolero Camper Insurance Policy
A Bolero camper insurance policy compensates a policyholder for the following damages and risks:
- Compensation against third party liabilities such as third party death, bodily disability and property damage is offered
- Damages sustained by the insured pickup due to natural calamities like earthquakes, cyclones, hurricanes, etc.
- Any damage caused to the insured commercial vehicle due to manmade activities like riots, strikes and terrorist acts are also covered
- Claims can also be made if the insured vehicle has sustained losses due to theft or burglary
- Damages caused to the insured vehicle while it was in transit via road, rail, air or water are also included in the policy coverage
- Losses sustained by the insured Bolero Camper due to fire or explosion are also covered in Bolero Camper pickup insurance policy.
Additional Covers under Bolero Camper Insurance
Add-on covers that are offered at an additional premium under Bolero Camper insurance policy include:
- NCB Retention Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- IMT 23 Cover
- Personal Accident Cover for the Owner/Driver
- Legal Liability to Paid Driver
- Personal Accident Cover to Paid Driver
Exclusions of Bolero Camper Insurance Policy
A Bolero camper insurance policy does not compensate the policyholder against the following damages:
- Compensation is not paid in case the insured vehicle has suffered electrical or mechanical failure
- Damages sustained by the insured Bolero Camper due to nuclear or civil war are excluded from policy coverage
- Any loss sustained by the insured pickup when the driver was driving without a driving license
- Losses caused to the insured pickup as a result of drunk driving are also not covered under pickup insurance policy
- Claims cannot be made for losses caused to the insured vehicle due to regular wear and tear
- Any damage caused to the insured pickup outside the geographical scope as mentioned in the policy documents
- Losses sustained by the insured pickup due to willful negligence of the driver are also not covered under Bolero Camper pickup insurance
How to Buy Bolero Camper Insurance Online?
Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and follow these steps to purchase a Bolero camper insurance online:
- Navigate to the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown on Policybazaar.com
- Enter your name and mobile number in the form and proceed
- Select the type of commercial vehicle i.e. ‘Pickup Van’ from the list
- Select vehicle brand from the list i.e. ‘Mahindra and Mahindra’
- On the next few pages, select details like vehicle model, variant, RTO and registration year
- From the mentioned commercial vehicle insurance plans, choose your Mahindra Bolero Camper insurance plan and desired additional covers
- Once you have selected your plan, proceed with premium payment
- Now fill in the proposal form with rest of the details
- Once verified by the insurer, pay the premium amount via desired online payment mode
- Your Bolero Camper insurance policy documents will be mailed to you.
You might be interested in
How to Renew Bolero Camper Insurance?
Follow these easy steps for Bolero Camper insurance renewal from Policybazaar.com:
- Visit ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ menu
- Enter your name and contact number to view free quotes
- Select details like vehicle type, brand, model, variant, RTO and registration year
- From the pop-ups, select your previous policy expiry date and claim details
- Choose your desired Bolero Camper insurance renewal plan along with additional covers
- Select NCB discount received on last year Bolero Camper insurance policy
- Pay the premium amount using net banking, UPI, or cards
- Once you have successfully paid the renewal premium, your Bolero Camper insurance renewal policy papers will be sent to your email id.
Claim Procedure under Bolero Camper Insurance
Follow these easy steps to raise a Bolero Camper insurance claim:
- Inform the insurance company about the damages soon after the accident
- The insurance company will send a surveyor to assess the extent of damages sustained by the insured pickup.
- You will also be required to submit certain documents to the insurance company for the purpose of claim verification
- Once verified, the insured vehicle will be sent to network garage for repairs and the cashless claim will be settled with the garage
Documents Required to Raise a Claim under Bolero Camper Insurance
You are required to present the below mentioned documents to raise a Bolero Camper insurance claim:
- Duly signed claim form
- Bolero Camper insurance documents
- Copy of Police FIR
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Fitness Certificate
- Bills and estimates of repairs
Q1. How can I purchase insurance for my Bolero Camper pickup online?Ans: You can compare and purchase commercial vehicle insurance for your Bolero Camper online from Policybazaar.com. Go to the official website and simply head to the Commercial Vehicle Insurance page and enter the required details to purchase Bolero Camper insurance online.
Q2. How can I reduce my Bolero pickup insurance price?Ans: Follow the below-mentioned tips to reduce your Bolero pickup insurance premium:
- Opt for voluntary deductibles
- Install anti-theft device in your pickup
- Become a member of Automobiles Association of India
- Compare plans before purchasing
- Retain your NCB reward
Q3. Will I require any document to renew the insurance of my Mahindra Bolero Camper?Ans: No, you will not need any document to renew your Mahindra Bolero Camper insurance from Policybazaar.com. All you require is your vehicle details and your policy will be renewed in 5 minutes.
Q4. How can I check the status of my Mahindra Bolero insurance?Ans: You can check your Mahindra Bolero Camper insurance policy status from the insurer’s official website or by logging into your Policybazaar account.
Q5. How can I get used Bolero Camper insurance price online?Ans: You can easily compare insurance prices of used Bolero Camper pickup on Policybazaar.com. And then purchase the one that suits your needs.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport