Mahindra DI 3200 Insurance
Mahindra DI 3200 is a lightweight commercial vehicle by Mahindra and Mahindra Group. The truck comes with some great features and is ideal for commercial businesses. A Mahindra DI 3200 insurance can be purchased to protect your truck from unanticipated liabilities such as a collision.Read more
Mahindra DI 3200 Insurance Overview
Mahindra DI 3200 is a BS6 compliant truck that comes with features like the highest payload, high mileage, and high loading span as well. Moreover, being a lightweight truck, it can be used for a variety of commercial applications. The Mahindra truck also offers a comfortable cabin space and some great safety features.
Purchasing a Mahindra DI 3200 insurance can offer financial coverage to your truck if it meets with an unforeseen incident such as a road accident, riots, etc. Moreover, it can also cover you against any third-party liabilities arising out of the insured truck.
Popular Mahindra DI 3200 Models With Insurance Price
Mahindra DI 3200 Models
Mahindra DI 3200 Models Variant*
Mahindra DI 3200 Models Insurance Price*
(Third Party Liability Insurance)
Rs. 8,238 onwards
Cabin and HSD Carrier
Rs. 8,238 onwards
Rs. 8,238 onwards
Disclaimer*: The Mahindra DI 3200 insurance price for different variants depends on factors like add-on covers, NCB, IDV of the vehicle, etc.
Reasons to Buy Mahindra DI 3200 Insurance Policy
Here is why you should purchase a Mahindra DI 3200 insurance policy:
- Legally Required: Having commercial vehicle insurance is a mandatory legal requirement as per the motor laws of India. Thus, if you want to legally drive your truck in India, you must have a truck insurance policy.
- Personal Accident Cover: By purchasing a Mahindra DI 3200 insurance policy, you can also get a compulsory Personal Accident Cover for the owner/driver of the insured vehicle.
- Coverage Against Theft: With a Mahindra DI 3200 insurance policy, you can also cover your truck against any loss arising out of theft or burglary.
- NCB Reward: When you purchase a commercial vehicle insurance policy, you receive a No Claim Bonus reward for not making a claim during your policy tenure. You can use this reward to receive a discount when you renew your truck insurance policy.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Types of Mahindra DI 3200 Insurance Policy
The two major types of Mahindra DI 3200 insurance policies offered by insurers in India are:
Third-Party Mahindra DI 3200 Insurance Policy
A third party Mahindra DI 3200 insurance policy covers a policyholder against any damage arising out of third party liabilities such as third party property damage, demise or injury to the third party. A third-party commercial vehicle policy is mandatory as per The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
Comprehensive Mahindra DI 3200 Insurance Policy
Under a comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance policy, the policyholder is compensated against any damages sustained by the insured vehicle due to events like collisions, manmade acts, fire, earthquakes, etc. This commercial vehicle insurance policy also covers any damage or losses sustained by a third party due to the insured vehicle.
Inclusions of Mahindra DI 3200 Insurance Policy
A Mahindra DI 3200 insurance policy covers the following losses and damages:
- Damages arising out of cyclones, hurricanes, earthquakes, and other natural calamities
- Any damage or loss sustained by the insured truck due to strike, vandalism, or riots
- Losses to the insured vehicle due to explosion or fire
- Any loss to the insured commercial vehicle due to theft, housebreaking, or burglary
- Any damage caused to the insured truck while it was in transit via railways, road, waterways, or air
- Damages to the third party property and third-party death/injury due to the insured vehicle
- Any external damage i.e. damages arising out of road accident or collision
Additional Covers Under Mahindra DI 3200 Insurance
The coverage of a Mahindra DI 3200 insurance policy can also be enhanced by purchasing additional covers at an extra premium amount. These add-ons are:
- Zero Dep Cover
- Engine Assistance Cover
- Legal Liability to the Paid Driver
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
- IMT 23 Cover
Exclusions of Mahindra DI 3200 Insurance Policy
Damages that are not covered under a Mahindra DI 3200 insurance policy include:
- Losses arising out of any contractual liability of the owner
- Any damage to the insured truck when the driver was drunk
- Damages to the insured Mahindra DI 3200 when the driver was not carrying a driving license
- Losses arising out of the specified geographical limits
- Losses to the insured commercial vehicle when being used for private purposes
- Any loss arising out of gradual wear and tear
- Any damage to the insured vehicle due to civil war or nuclear peril
How to Buy Mahindra DI 3200 Insurance Online?
Visit Policybazaar.com and follow these steps to easily buy a Mahindra DI 3200 insurance policy:
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown, select the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page
- Enter your name and mobile number in the following form
- Select the type of vehicle such as ‘Truck’ from the given table
- Select your truck manufacturer as ‘ Mahindra and Mahindra’
- Enter truck’s model, RTO, registration year and variant
- From the given Mahindra DI 3200 insurance plans, choose the plan that suits you
- Select the desired additional cover from the given list
- Fill in the proposal form with rest of the details
- Proceed with premium payment via any of the online payment methods
- After premium payment, your Mahindra DI 3200 insurance policy will be issued and the documents will be mailed to you.
How to Renew Mahindra DI 3200 Insurance?
For Mahindra DI 3200 insurance renewal, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and go to the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ menu
- In the given form, mention your name and mobile number and proceed forward
- Enter vehicle type, manufacturer, model, RTO, registration year, variant etc.
- Enter previous truck insurance policy details
- From the given plans, select Mahindra DI 3200 insurance renewal plan along with the desired add-on covers
- Fill in the given form and pay the premium amount of your plan
- Once you have successfully paid the premium, your Mahindra DI 3200 insurance renewal will be complete. You will receive policy papers in your email id.
Claim Procedure Under Mahindra DI 3200 Insurance
For a Mahindra DI 3200 insurance claim procedure, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Intimate the insurer about the damages and register a claim with them
- A survey will be conducted to estimate the cost of damages sustained by the insured Mahindra DI 3200
- You will also be required to submit the claim form along with certain documents for the claim to be processed
- Now the insured vehicle will be sent for repairs to the network garage and the claim will be settled with them
- f you have got the truck repaired in a non-network garage, the insurer will pay you the claim amount after the repairs.
You might be interested in
Documents Required to Raise A Claim Under Insurance
Make sure to keep these documents handy while raising a Mahindra DI 3200 insurance claim:
- Copy of driving license
- Commercial vehicle insurance documents
- Truck’s Registration Certificate
- Repair bills and estimates of repair
- Truck’s Fitness Certificate
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Copy of Police FIR
Ans: Yes, as per the motor laws of India it is compulsory to buy a commercial vehicle insurance policy for your Mahindra DI 3200 truck.
Ans: Here are the following tips you can follow to reduce the premium of your Mahindra DI 3200 insurance policy:
- Compare plans before purchasing
- Retain your NCB reward
- Opt for Voluntary Deductibles
- Install anti-theft devices in your truck
Ans: No. You will not need any documents while renewing your truck insurance policy from Policybazaar.com.
Ans: Usually, the amount of depreciation borne by the commercial vehicle is not covered under a commercial vehicle insurance policy. However, by purchasing a zero depreciation cover, you can get this amount covered while raising a claim with the insurer. Thus, a nil depreciation cover lets you claim the whole cover of your vehicle including the depreciation borne by your vehicle and its parts over the years.
Ans: Yes, you can compare Mahindra DI 3200 insurance plans of multiple insurers on Policybazaar.com and choose the one that suits your budget.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport