Mahindra Maxximo Insurance
A Mahindra Maxximo insurance policy proves to be helpful in protecting your pickup van from damages arising out of unforeseen incidents on road for instance a collision with another vehicle. Mahindra Maxximo is a comfortable pickup/delivery van offering a powerful engine, great mileage and speed for commercial businesses.Read more
Mahindra Treo Insurance Overview
Mahindra Treo is the latest range of electric rickshaws, electric autos as well as cargo-carrying vehicles by Mahindra and Mahindra. These commercial vehicles offer features such as a comfortable riding experience, economical ride, and spacious interiors.
Buying a Mahindra Treo electric auto insurance can protect your insured e-rickshaw against multiple unforeseen damages like road accidents, riots, natural disasters, etc. Moreover, it also lets you cover any third party liabilities caused due to the insured e-rickshaw.
Mahindra Maxximo Insurance Overview
Mahindra Maxximo is a fully-featured pickup van from Mahindra and Mahindra Group. The van comes in various variants and is well known for its comfortable interiors and powerful engine. The minivan is powered by the world's first 2-cylinder C2 CRDe engine making it suitable for different types of commercial applications.
If you are planning to purchase this pickup van, then you must also consider buying a Mahindra Maxximo insurance policy to financially and legally cover your vehicle against multiple unanticipated losses such as theft.
Mahindra Maxximo Price List with Insurance Cost
|Mahindra Maxximo Models
|Mahindra Maxximo Models Variant*||Mahindra Maxximo Models Insurance Price*
(Third Party Liability Insurance)
|GVW 1800||Diesel||Rs. 15,849 onwards|
|Plus||Diesel||Rs. 15,849 onwards|
|Load||Diesel||Rs. 15,849 onwards|
|BSIV||Diesel||Rs. 15,849 onwards|
|CBC BS3||Diesel||Rs. 15,849 onwards|
|2WD BS3||Diesel||Rs. 15,849 onwards|
|CNG||CNG||Rs. 15,909 onwards|
|2WD BS4||Diesel||Rs. 15,849 onwards|
|Load CNG||CNG||Rs. 15,909 onwards|
|Load RD||Diesel||Rs. 15,849 onwards|
|VX||Diesel||Rs. 15,849 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Mahindra Maxximo insurance price for different variants depends on factors like policy coverage, add-ons, NCB, deductibles etc.
Reasons to Buy Mahindra Maxximo Insurance Policy
Here are a few reasons to purchase a Mahindra Maxximo mini insurance policy for your commercial vehicle:
- Covers Third-Party Damages: Purchasing a Mahindra Maxximo insurance policy will offer financial coverage against any third-party damage arising out of your insured minivan.
- Provides Additional Coverage: By purchasing a Mahindra Maxximo insurance, you can also take advantage of additional covers to enhance the coverage of your commercial vehicle insurance policy.
- Saves Traffic Fines: Not carrying a valid commercial vehicle insurance policy while driving is a traffic rule violation and can attract heavy fines. Thus to avoid paying such hefty fines, make sure to purchase a Mahindra Maxximo insurance for your vehicle.
- No Financial Burden: Having a Mahindra Maxximo insurance policy can also relieve you of the financial burden that you may face in case your commercial vehicle meets with an unfortunate road accident. Thus, apart from being a mandatory requirement, it is also a great financial investment.
Types of Mahindra Maxximo Insurance Policy
A Mahindra Maxximo insurance offers two types of coverage namely third-party liability and comprehensive vehicle insurance cover.
Mahindra Maxximo Third Party Insurance
A Mahindra Maxximo third party liability insurance policy provides financial protection against accidental third party liabilities arising out of the insured minivan. This commercial vehicle insurance covers third-party death, disability and property damage.
Mahindra Maxximo Comprehensive Insurance
A Mahindra Maxximo comprehensive insurance policy offers wider coverage by covering third-party damages and own damages as well. This commercial vehicle insurance policy provides coverage against losses sustained by the insured minivan due to unforeseen events like theft, fire, strikes, collision etc. It also covers third-party liabilities arising out of the insured vehicle.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Inclusions of Mahindra Maxximo Insurance Policy
Damages that are covered under the Mahindra Maxximo insurance policy include:
- Damages arising out of natural calamities like hurricanes, cyclones, storms, landslides, etc.
- Damages arising out of manmade acts like strikes and riots are also covered in Mahindra Maxximo insurance policy
- Losses sustained by the insured pickup van due to fire or self-ignition are covered
- Any damage caused to the insured Mahindra Maxximo due to road accidents or collisions
- Any third party damage such as death, disability or property damage of third party are included in policy coverage
- Losses sustained by the insured commercial vehicle due to housebreaking, theft or burglary
- Any in-transit damage caused to the insured vehicle is also covered in Mahindra Maxximo insurance policy
Additional Covers under Mahindra Maxximo Insurance
Additional covers offered under a Mahindra Maxximo insurance policy include:
- PA Cover for Owner Driver
- Legal Liability to Paid Driver
- PA Cover for Paid Driver
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- IMT 23 Cover
Exclusions of Mahindra Maxximo Insurance Policy
A Mahindra Maxximo insurance policy does not cover the following damages:
- Damages arising out of the mechanical or electrical failure of the insured pickup
- Any damage caused to the insured Mahindra Maxximo due to drunk driving is not covered under the policy
- Losses arising out of any consequential damage of the insured Mahindra Maxximo
- Damages sustained by the insured Mahindra Maxximo when the driver was not having a driving license
- Any damage caused to the insured vehicle due to general wear and tear is also not included in Mahindra Maxximo insurance
- Damages sustained by the insured Mahindra Maxximo when being used for private purposes
- Damages arising outside the geographical scope of the commercial vehicle insurance policy are also excluded from the policy coverage
How to Buy Mahindra Maxximo Insurance Online?
To purchase a Mahindra Maxximo insurance online, visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited i.e. Policybazaar.com and follow these steps:
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown on the homepage, select the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page
- Now enter your name and mobile number and proceed
- Select the type of vehicle that is ‘Pickup Van/Delivery Van’
- Select brand name as ‘Mahindra and Mahindra’, model as ‘Maxximo’
- Now select your variant, RTO and vehicle registration year
- Choose a Mahindra Maxximo insurance plan that suits your requirements. You can also see the breakdown of premium via the ‘Policy Details’ option
- Select any additional add-on you wish to add to your plan.
- Now proceed with premium payment. Once it has been verified, pay the premium amount using desired online payment mode
- Fill out the proposal form with the rest of the details
- Pay the verified premium amount using the desired online payment mode
- Once the payment is complete, your Mahindra Maxximo insurance policy will be issued. You will receive your policy papers at your email address.
You might be interested in
How to Renew Mahindra Maxximo Insurance?
Follow these simple steps for Mahindra Maxximo insurance renewal from Policybazaar.com:
- Visit the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown
- Enter your name and mobile number in the given form
- Select details like vehicle type, brand, model, variant
- Select RTO and registration year of your Mahindra Maxximo
- Select previous policy expiry date and previous claim details
- Compare and choose your Mahindra Maxximo insurance plan along with add-ons if any
- Select NCB received on previous policy
- After verification, pay the premium amount via bank cards, net banking or UPI
- Once you have paid the premium, your Mahindra Maxximo insurance renewal documents will be mailed to you.
Claim Procedure under Mahindra Maxximo Insurance
For a hassle-free Mahindra Maxximo insurance claim, follow these steps:
- Inform your insurer soon after the accident so that a claim can be registered.
- A surveyor will be sent to assess the damages caused to the insured vehicle
- You will also be required to submit certain documents for your claim to be settled
- The insured Mahindra Maxximo will then be sent to the network garage for repairs. The insurance company will then pay for the repairs and your claim will be settled.
Documents Required to Raise a Claim under Mahindra Maxximo Insurance
Following documents are mandatorily required to raise a Mahindra Maxximo insurance claim:
- Duly filled claim form
- Mahindra Maxximo insurance papers
- Copy of Fitness Certificate
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Bills of repair
- Copy of Police FIR
Ans: You can check the status of your Mahindra Maxximo insurance policy by logging into your Policybazaar account or from the respective insurer’s website. You can also check your insurance status on the VAHAN e-services portal launched by the Indian Government.
Ans: You can find the right Mahindra Maxximo insurance plan by comparing multiple commercial insurance quotes on Policybazaar.com and choosing the plan that suits your requirements.
Ans: You can reduce the premium of your Mahindra Maxximo insurance by following these simple tips:
Ans: No, you will not need any document for Mahindra Maxximo insurance renewal from Policybazaar.com. All you need is your vehicle’s details to renew your policy in just 5 minutes.
Ans: You can calculate Mahindra Maxximo insurance premium by using Commercial Vehicle Insurance Calculator on Policybazaar.com. Using this calculator, you can calculate and compare premium of multiple insurers and choose the right one for your vehicle.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport