Mahindra Treo Insurance
When you purchase a Mahindra Treo e-rickshaw, you also need to buy a Mahindra Treo commercial vehicle insurance policy. It offers the financial and legal protection to your e-rickshaw in cases of a road collision, fire, theft, and also third party damages.Read more
Mahindra Treo Insurance Overview
Mahindra Treo is the latest range of electric rickshaws, electric autos as well as cargo-carrying vehicles by Mahindra and Mahindra. These commercial vehicles offer features such as a comfortable riding experience, economical ride, and spacious interiors.
Buying a Mahindra Treo electric auto insurance can protect your insured e-rickshaw against multiple unforeseen damages like road accidents, riots, natural disasters, etc. Moreover, it also lets you cover any third party liabilities caused due to the insured e-rickshaw.
Mahindra Treo Price List with Insurance Cost
|Mahindra Treo Models
|Mahindra Treo Models Variant*||Mahindra Treo Models Ex-Showroom Price||Mahindra Treo Models Insurance Price*
(Third Party Liability Insurance)
|SFT-3 STR||Electric||Rs. 2,75,880||Rs. 4,103 onwards|
|YAARI-SFT- 4 STR||Electric||Rs. 1,72,614||Rs. 4,909 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Mahindra Treo insurance cost for different variants depends on many factors such as Insured Declared Value, RTO, registration year, coverage opted, etc.
Reasons to Buy Mahindra Treo Insurance Policy
Here are some reasons to purchase a Mahindra Treo insurance policy online:
- Legally Required: Purchasing a commercial vehicle insurance policy is a compulsory requirement as per the motor laws of India. Thus, to legally ply on roads of India, you must have a Mahindra Treo insurance policy.
- Additional Coverage: With a Mahindra Treo auto rickshaw insurance policy you can also purchase additional covers to increase the coverage of your insurance policy.
- Personal Accident Cover: By purchasing a Mahindra Treo insurance policy you will also get a Personal Accident Cover for the owner/driver of the commercial vehicle.
- Financial Coverage: Above all, a commercial vehicle insurance policy can financially cover your vehicle, driver and passengers from multiple unanticipated events on road. Thus, you should consider opting for one.
Types of Mahindra Treo Insurance Policy
The two major types of Mahindra Treo e-rickshaw insurance policies in India are:
Mahindra Treo Third Party Liability Insurance
A Mahindra Treo third party liability insurance offers coverage against any third party damage caused due to the insured e-rickshaw. This policy covers damages like third party property damage, third-person demise and bodily injuries. It is the minimum insurance cover that you can purchase for your commercial vehicle.
Mahindra Treo Comprehensive Insurance
A Mahindra Treo comprehensive insurance policy is not a mandatory cover but offers a wider financial coverage to the insured vehicle. Under this insurance policy, the policyholder gets compensated against any damage sustained by the insured commercial vehicle due to unanticipated events like accidents, fire, theft, etc. Moreover, this policy provides financial cover for any accidental third party damage caused by the insured commercial vehicle.
Inclusions of Mahindra Treo Insurance Policy
A Mahindra Treo insurance policy includes the following damages under its scope:
- Any accidental damage sustained by the third party property, death or injury to the third party is included in the policy coverage.
- Damages arising out of manmade acts like riots, terrorist acts, and strikes, are covered under the policy
- Any loss caused to the insured Mahindra Treo due to fire, explosion or ignition
- Any claims arising out of total or partial loss of the insured vehicle due to theft, burglary, housebreaking can be also be raised under Mahindra electric auto rickshaw insurance
- Damages sustained by the insured vehicle while it was in transit via airways, roadways, railways or waterways are also covered.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Additional Covers under Mahindra Treo Insurance
A Mahindra Treo insurance policy can also be enhanced by purchasing additional covers at an extra premium amount. These add-ons include:
- IMT 23 Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Breakdown Assistance Cover
- Legal Liability to the Paid Driver
- Engine Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
Exclusions of Mahindra Treo Insurance Policy
Damages or losses that are not covered under a Mahindra Treo insurance policy include:
- Any loss arising out of the electrical or mechanical breakdown of the insured vehicle are excluded
- Damages caused to the insured Mahindra Treo when the driver was drunk are also not covered
- Any claim arising out of contractual liability of the owner of the insured e-rickshaw cannot be raised
- Damages to the insured vehicle arising out of nuclear peril or civil war are excluded
- Damages caused to the insured Mahindra Treo when the driver was not carrying a driving license are excluded
- Any loss arising out of general ageing or regular wear and tear of the insured e-rickshaw is not covered.
How to Buy Mahindra Treo Insurance Online?
To buy Mahindra Treo commercial vehicle insurance policy, you can visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited i.e. Policybazaar.com and follow these steps:
- Navigate to the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown
- In the given form, mention your name and mobile number to proceed
- From the given table select the type of the vehicle you have
- Now select your vehicle’s brand which is ‘Mahindra and Mahindra’
- In this step, you will be selecting your vehicle model, variant, its RTO and registration year
- Proceed with viewing Mahindra Treo insurance plans
- Now from the given plans, choose your desired plan along with any addon you wish to include
- Now fill in the proposal form with the details of your vehicle
- Once verified, pay the premium amount via bank cards, UPI or net banking payment modes
- After premium payment, your purchased Mahindra Treo insurance policy papers will be sent to your email address.
You might be interested in
How to Renew Mahindra Treo Insurance?
Follow the below-mentioned for Mahindra Treo insurance renewal online:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and go to the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ menu
- Mention your name and mobile number and proceed forward
- Enter your vehicle type, brand, model, RTO, registration year, variant etc.
- Enter previous Mahindra Treo insurance policy details such as expiry date and claim details and proceed further
- From the given Mahindra Treo e-rickshaw insurance plans, choose your desired plan
- Select any add-on cover that you wish to include
- Pay the premium amount for your commercial vehicle insurance plan
- Once you have successfully paid the premium, your Mahindra Treo insurance renewal papers will be mailed to you.
Claim Procedure under Mahindra Treo Insurance
To successfully raise a Mahindra Treo insurance claim with your insurer, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Inform the insurance company about any damage sustained by your vehicle so that they can register a claim
- After claim registration, a surveyor will be sent to assess the extent of damages sustained,
- You will now be required to present certain documents to your insurer for claim verification process
- The insured vehicle will then be sent for repairs in a network garage. Once the repairs are done, the insurer will pay the claim amount directly to the garage
- If the repairs have been done in a non-authorized garage, the insurance company will reimburse you the claim amount after the repairs.
Documents Required to Raise a Claim under Mahindra Treo Insurance
Keep these important documents handy while raising a Mahindra Treo insurance claim:
- Mahindra Treo insurance papers
- Vehicle’s Registration Certificate
- Copy of driving license
- Vehicle’s Fitness Certificate
- Repair bills and estimates of repair
- Copy of Police FIR
- Duly filled and signed claim form
Ans: No, you cannot have one commercial vehicle insurance policy for all your Mahindra Treo autos. You will be required to have a Mahindra Treo insurance policy for each auto-rickshaw.
Ans: No, you will not require any documents while renewing your commercial vehicle insurance policy from Policybazaar.com.
Ans: Yes, it is compulsory to file a Police FIR when you raise a Mahindra Treo insurance claim for theft or third party damages.
Ans: IDV is also known as the Insured Declared Value is the market value of the commercial vehicle. It is also the amount that you receive when a commercial vehicle suffers a total loss. An IDV is calculated by deducting the cost of depreciation and cost of accessories from the current market value of the vehicle.
Ans: Purchasing Mahindra Treo insurance online from insurance brokers like Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited can offer your many benefits such as:
- Zero paperwork
- Saves time
- Compare plans online
- Simple claim process
- 24*7 customer care
- Hassle-free renewal
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for...
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that...
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity...
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial...
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport...