Powertrac Tractor Insurance
One of the fastest-growing tractor manufacturing companies, Powertrac Tractors has manufactured more than 25 tractor models so far. If you are also looking to have a Powertrac tractor, you must consider buying Powertrac tractor insurance to protect your vehicle from unforeseen mishaps on road.Read more
Powertrac Tractor Insurance Overview
Powertrac tractors are well known for their efficiency, reliability, and performance. These tractors can be used for multiple agricultural activities such as harvesting, planting, ploughing, levelling, etc.
Powertrac tractor insurance is not only a mandatory but also an essential requirement to cover a Powertrac tractor from unanticipated events like road accidents, manmade disasters, theft, fire, etc. It also protects the insured commercial vehicle from any liability arising out of third-party damages or injury due to the insured tractor.
Reasons to Buy Powertrac Tractor Insurance Policy
Below mentioned are a few reasons to purchase a Powertrac tractor insurance policy for your vehicle:
- Financial Coverage: Powertrac tractor insurance will offer you financial assistance if your tractor encounters any mishap on road.
- Legally Mandatory: Buying a commercial vehicle insurance policy for your Powertrac tractor is also legally mandatory as per the motor laws of India.
- Additional Coverage: You can also enhance the coverage of your Powertrac tractor insurance policy by purchasing add-on covers at an extra premium amount.
- Third-Party Liability: Powertrac tractor insurance can also cover accidental third-party damage or injury arising out of the insured car.
You might be interested in
Types of Powertrac Tractor Insurance Policy
The two main types of Powertrac tractor insurance policies offered by insurers in India include:
Powertrac Third Party Liability Tractor Insurance Policy
A third-party liability commercial vehicle insurance policy provides coverage for losses sustained by a third party including third party injury, death, and property damage due to the insured vehicle. A third-party cover is a mandatory cover to drive as per the motor laws of India.
This policy is limited in coverage and does not compensate against its own damages sustained by the insured vehicle.
Powertrac Comprehensive Tractor Insurance
A Powertrac comprehensive tractor insurance policy provides coverage for losses or damages to the insured commercial vehicle arising out of unanticipated mishaps like collision, theft, fire, etc. This tractor insurance policy also covers all accidental third-party liabilities caused due to the insured vehicle. Moreover, a comprehensive commercial insurance policy can also be enhanced by purchasing additional covers.
Inclusions of Powertrac Tractor Insurance Policy
A Powertrac tractor insurance policy covers the following risks and damages:
- Any third party property damage or injury and death of the third party
- Damages to the insured tractor when the driver was under the influence of alcohol
- Damages sustained by the insured tractor when the driver was not carrying a driving license
- Losses to the insured vehicle due to fire, explosion etc
- Loss of the insured tractor due to theft, housebreaking or burglary
- Any damage sustained by the insured Powertrac tractor when it was in transit via land, air or water.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Additional Covers Under Powertrac Tractor Insurance
The coverage of a Powertrac tractor insurance policy can also be increased by purchasing additional covers at an extra premium. These add-ons are:
- Legal Liability for Paid Driver
- IMT 23 Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Zero Dep Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
Exclusions of Powertrac Tractor Insurance Policy
A Powertrac insurance policy does not cover the following damages:
- Claims arising out of any contractual liability
- Damages to the insured tractor when being driven outside the specified geographical area
- Losses sustained by the insured vehicle when the driver was drunk
- Losses to the insured vehicle when the driver was driving without a valid license
- Any loss arising out of general ageing, normal wear and tear of the insured Powertrac tractor
- Damages to the insured vehicle due to mechanical failure
- Damages caused to the insured commercial tractor if being used privately.
How to Buy Powertrac Tractor Insurance Online?
Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and follow these steps to purchase a Powertrac tractor insurance policy:
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ menu, navigate to the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page
- Enter your name and mobile number and proceed forward
- Select the type of vehicle, and manufacturer name
- Enter your tractor model, RTO and registration year of your Powertrac tractor
- Now choose the desired Powertrac tractor insurance plan and any add-on you wish to buy along with your plan
- Fill in the required details and proceed with premium payment via online payment modes
- Once the premium has been paid, your tractor insurance papers will be sent to you at your email address.
How to Renew Powertrac Tractor Insurance?
For Powertrac tractor insurance renewal, follow the steps mentioned below:
- From Policybazaar.com, go to the ‘Commercial Insurance’ page
- Enter the required details such as your name and contact number
- Choose vehicle type, manufacturer, RTO, registration year and tractor variant
- Enter previous commercial vehicle insurance policy details
- Select the Powertrac Tractor insurance renewal plan and required add-ons
- Pay the tractor insurance premium via the desired payment method
- After successful payment, your Powertrac tractor insurance renewal papers will be mailed to you.
Claim Procedure Under Powertrac Tractor Insurance
For a successful Powertrac tractor insurance claim settlement, follow these steps:
- Inform the insurer about the damages to your tractor so that they can register a Powertrac tractor insurance claim
- The insurer will send a surveyor to examine the damages caused to the insured tractor. The surveyor may ask for certain documents for the further claim settlement process
- The insured tractor will be sent for repairs to a network garage and the insurer will settle the claim with the garage
- If the repairs have been done in a non-network garage, the insurance company will refund you the claim amount after the repairs.
Documents Required to Raise A Claim Under Powertrac tractor Insurance
Here are the necessary documents that you need to keep handy to raise a Powertrac tractor insurance claim:
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Copy of tractor insurance papers
- Driving licence of the driver
- Valid fitness certificate
- Copy of Policy FIR
- Copy of registration certificate
Ans: As per the motor laws of India, it is compulsory for every commercial vehicle owner to possess at least a third party commercial vehicle insurance policy for his/her vehicle. Moreover, with a valid Powertrac tractor insurance policy, you can protect your vehicle from any unforeseen losses on-road such as a collision, fire, or vandalism resulting in damages to your vehicle.
Ans: Yes. You can compare the renewal prices of multiple insurers and choose the right policy for your Powertrac tractor on Policybazaar.com.
Ans: Yes. Your commercial vehicle tractor insurance will compensate you in case your tractor has been stolen. If it's a total loss, you will receive an amount equal to the IDV of your tractor.
Ans: Factors that determine the premium of Powertrac tractor insurance include:
- NCB discount
- Coverage opted
- Add-ons opted
- Tractor variant
- Insured Declared Value
Ans: You can pay Powertrac tractor insurance premium online on Policybazaar Insurance
Brokers Private Limited via different payment modes such as Bank cards, Net banking and UPI.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for...
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that...
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity...
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial...
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport...