Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw is a leading brand that has launched battery-driven e-rickshaws in the country. To produce a rickshaw that is not man-pulled and also does not affect the environment by any kind of pollution like noise or air, the company introduced Saarthi e-Rickshaw. Currently, this company owns a wide range of e-rickshaws.Read more
*All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance plan. Standard T&C Apply
Like any other commercial vehicle, it is mandated by law to get the insurance of e-rickshaws. So, many insurance providers offer Saarthi e-rickshaw insurance. Read on to know more about Saarthi E-Rickshaw insurance:
Popular Saarthi E-Rickshaw Models with Insurance Price
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Model (2019 Registration)
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Model Variant
Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance Premium (Third-Party Insurance)
Champion – Saarthi
Deluxe E-Rickshaw – Electric
Champion – Saarthi Super
Saarthi Super – Electric
Champion – SAMRAT
SAMRAT – Electric
Disclaimer: The Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance Price for various Commercial Vehicle models may vary as per the engine’s capacity, IDV, RTO, fuel type, registration year, etc.
Reasons to Buy Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance Policy
Here are the reasons to buy a Saarthi E-Rickshaw insurance policy:
- According to Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, it is mandatory to buy a vehicle insurance policy before plying it on the roads of India.
- An insurance policy for Saarthi E-Rickshaw provides coverage against losses and damages incurred to it.
- An insurance policy provides coverage against losses or damages incurred to a third-party person or property by the insured Saarthi E-Rickshaw.
- Purchasing a Saarthi E-Rickshaw insurance policy online is quick and simple.
- The Saarthi E-Rickshaw insurance renewal process is easy and fast.
- An insurance policy also provides personal insurance coverage for the owner, driver, and occupants in the insured e-Rickshaw.
Types of Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance Policy
Third-Party Insurance: A third-party liability insurance policy for Saarthi e-Rickshaw is the most basic type of insurance and is mandated by the law. Under this insurance policy, a policyholder gets coverage against losses or damages incurred to a third-party person or property due to an accident or collision by the insured Saarthi e-Rickshaw. However, in third-party liability insurance, no coverage is provided to the insured vehicle.
Comprehensive Insurance: A comprehensive vehicle insurance policy for Saarthi e-Rickshaws is not mandated by the law, but experts in the vehicle insurance industry recommend buying this type of insurance plan. The reason for the same is its vast coverage that provides insurance cover to the insured vehicle as well as third-party against losses and damages.
Inclusions of Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance Policy
The inclusions of the Saarthi e-Rickshaw insurance policy are as follows:
- An insurance policy for Saarthi e-rickshaw provides coverage against losses and damages incurred to it due to any of the below-mentioned causes:
- Malicious act
- Strike, riot
- Landslide, rockslide
- Terrorist activity
- Fire explosion, lightning or self-ignition
- Accident incurred because of any external means
- Hurricane, flood, storm, typhoon,
- Frost, hailstorm
- Third-party liability insurance for Saarthi e-Rickshaw provides coverage against death or bodily injury incurred to a third-party person or damage incurred to the third-party property by the insured e-rickshaw.
- Most commercial vehicle insuranceproviders provide personal accident cover for the owner, driver, and co-passengers traveling in the insured e-rickshaw.
Additional Covers in Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance Policy
For enhancing the coverage of a commercial vehicle insurance policy, there are many add-ons or additional covers offered by insurance providers. One can add any of these additional covers by paying an additional premium. Some of the common add-ons or additional covers available for Saarthi e-Rickshaw are as follows:
- Engine Protection Cover Additional Cover:It is one of the most useful add-ons or additional covers available for Saarthi e-Rickshaws. Under this add-on, one gets insurance coverage for the engine of the commercial vehicle.
- No-Claim Bonus Protection Additional Cover: No Claim Bonus or NCB is the benefit a policyholder gets for not making any claim for the tenure of the policy. However, making even a single small claim can remove this benefit. To avoid this, there is a no-claim bonus add-on provided.
- Zero Depreciation Additional Cover:The vehicles depreciate with time and so does the case with Saarthi e-Rickshaw, they depreciate as time passes. Depreciation plays a major role while one files a claim as he/she does not get the complete cover. To avoid this, zero depreciation additional cover is provided.
In addition to the aforementioned additional covers, there are some other add-ons as well available which a policyholder can add to his/her Saarthi e-Rickshaw insurance policy. These add-ons are –roadside assistance, return of invoice, etc.
Exclusions of Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance Policy
The exclusions of the Saarthi e-Rickshaw insurance policy are as follows:
- Any kind of mechanical and electrical breakdowns are not included.
- Any type of losses or damages incurred to the insured Saarthi e-Rickshaw by the one who is driving it under the influence of alcohol.
- Any type of losses or damages incurred to the insured Saarthi e-Rickshaw by the person who is driving it without a valid driving license.
- Any kind of consequential losses is also not covered.
- Additionally, other exclusions according to the wordings of the Saarthi e-Rickshaw insurance policy.
How to Buy Saarthi e-Rickshaw Insurance Online
Today, when everything is available online buying an insurance policy for commercial vehicles like Saarthi e-Rickshaw is not difficult. The simple steps to purchase a Saarthi e-Rickshaw online are as follows:
- Visit the commercial vehicle insurance page and click buy commercial vehicle insurance.
- Mention all the required details of the Saarthi e-Rickshaw such as its make and model, RTO information, manufacturing details, and insurance type such as comprehensive/third-party insurance, claim details, etc.
- After mentioning all the asked details, one can select the quote from the list of insurers for Saarthi e-Rickshaw.
- Now, one must select an insurance policy as per his/her needs, and then, he/she has to make an online payment.
- After this step, the insurance policy is e-mailed to the registered email id of the policyholder or one can perform a Saarhti e-Rickshaw insurance download as well.
How to Renew Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance Online
The steps for Saarthi e-Rickshaw insurance renewal online are as follows:
To renew Saarthi e-Rickshaw insurance policy, the policyholder has to mention the policy renewal form with the below-mentioned information. After this insured’s representative will get in touch with him/her:
- Name of the policyholder
- His/her email-id
- His/her mobile number
- Saarthi e-Rickshaw model
- His/her landline number
- Registration city of the Saarhti e-Rickshaw
- Whether the last Saarthi e-Rickshaw Insurance policy was expired or not
- Type of Saarthi e-Rickshaw insurance policy:
- Buy a Saarthi e-Rickshaw insurance policy for a brand new Saarthi e-Rickshaw
- Renew an existing Saarthi e-Rickshaw Insurance policy
- Renew an existing Saarthi e-Rickshaw Insurance policy from a different insurance provider
- Registration year
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance Policy Claim Procedure
- The first step to file a claim of Saarthi e-Rickshaw with the insurance provider is to inform it of its toll-free number.
- If one has opted for a cashless settlement of the claim facility of Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance, he/she has to fix an appointment with the surveyor of the insurance provider. After the successful survey, the Saarthi e-Rickshaw is taken to any of the network garages for repair.
- An insured should provide all the required documents to the insurer’s surveyor.
- The insurer can confirm the liability after that.
- In the case of cashless claim settlement, the insurance provider settles the claim with the network workshop directly.
- However, in case of reimbursement of claim, the insured must have to settle the claim cost first by him/herself. The insurance provider settles the claim later when the insured submits all the required original bills along with the claim form to the insurer for claim settlement.
Documents Required for Saarhti E-Rickshaw Insurance Claims
- Filled and signed claim form
- Copy of the registration certificate
- Driving license copy
- Estimate of the repair
- Copy of FIR
- Load challan
- Commercial vehicle’s permit
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance Policy FAQs
Q1. What are the problems that I may face if I forget to renew my Saarthi E-Rickshaw insurance policy?
Ans. You may face any of the following issues if you do not renew your Saarthi E-Rickshaw insurance policy:
- The insurance provider will not pay the claim, in case of an accident.
- The facility of No Claim Bonus will not be given to you.
- Driving a vehicle without a valid insurance policy is illegal in India.
Ans. The difference between the value of the invoice and the insured declared value of the insured vehicle can easily be reduced by using an RTI add-on. This add-on makes sure that you get the on-road price of your commercial vehicle in case of theft or some major damages to the insured vehicle.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 2,072
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
27 May 2022A tipper truck is a dumper truck that is used for transporting...
23 May 2022In the crowded streets, e-rickshaws powered by batteries are...
18 May 2022Third party motor insurance pool came into existence on 1st April...
17 May 2022Mechanisation in farming has resulted in the extensive use of...
16 May 2022A smart truck is heavy machinery that offers both power and...