Swaraj Mazda Insurance
Swaraj Mazda Ltd. is an Indian automobile company that was established in the year 1983 with the name of Swaraj Vehicles and was manufacturing the vehicles for passengers’ applications and goods. However, in the year 1984, the company became a joint venture of Punjab Tractors Limited, which is an Indian company, Sumitomo Corporation of Japan, and Mazda Motor Corporation of Japan and thus its name changed to Swaraj Mazda. In the year 2011, Swaraj Mazda changed its name to SML ISUZU Limited and is manufacturing Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs) such as buses, trucks, and ambulances, water tankers, police personnel carriers, and special vehicles.Read more
Since in India it is mandated by law to get the insurance of all the vehicles that ply on the roads, and so does the case with Swaraj Mazda vehicles. As the vehicles manufactured by this company come under the commercial vehicle category, so they require commercial vehicle insurance. Read on to know more about Swaraj Mazda insurance.
Popular Swaraj Mazda Models with Insurance Price
Swaraj Mazda Model (2019 Registration)
Swaraj Mazda Model Variant
Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Swaraj Mazda Insurance Premium (Third-Party Insurance)
Swaraj Mazda - Samrat
Tipper - Diesel
Swaraj Mazda - Sartaj
Tipper - Diesel
Swaraj Mazda - Supreme - ZT 54 ES TC
Tipper - Diesel
Swaraj Mazda - Super
Tipper - Diesel
Swaraj Mazda - Super (ZT 54)
Tipper (GVW 9800) - Diesel
Swaraj Mazda - Prestige
Tipper - Diesel
Disclaimer: The Swaraj Mazda Insurance Price for various Commercial Vehicle models may vary as per the capacity of the engine, RTO, IDV, type of fuel, year of registration, etc.
Reasons to Buy Swaraj Mazda Insurance Policy
Here are the reasons to buy a Swaraj Mazda insurance policy:
- As per the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, it is compulsory to buy an insurance policy for vehicles before plying them on Indian roads.
- A Swaraj Mazda insurance policy provides coverage against losses and damages incurred to the insured vehicle.
- A Swaraj Mazda insurance policy provides coverage against losses or damages incurred to a third-party person or property by the insured Swaraj Mazda vehicle.
- Buying a Swaraj Mazda insurance policy online is simple and quick.
- Swaraj Mazda insurance renewal process is easy and fast.
- A Swaraj Mazda insurance policy as well provides personal insurance cover for owners, drivers, and co-passengers.
Types of Swaraj Mazda Insurance Policy
Swaraj Mazda Third-Party Insurance: A third-party liability insurance policy for commercial vehicles provides insurance coverage against losses and damages incurred to a third-party person or property. It is the most basic type of insurance policy that is also mandated by the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988. However, a policyholder does not get any kind of insurance coverage for his/her insured commercial vehicle under this policy.
Swaraj Mazda Comprehensive Insurance: A comprehensive vehicle insurance policy for Swaraj Mazda commercial vehicles is not mandated by the law, but insurance experts of the vehicle insurance industry recommend purchasing this type of insurance for commercial vehicles. The reason for the same is the vast coverage offered by this insurance policy to the insured vehicle as well as third-party against losses and damages.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Inclusions of Swaraj Mazda Insurance Policy
The inclusions of the Swaraj Mazda insurance policy are as follows:
- A Swaraj Mazda commercial vehicle insurance policy provides insurance coverage against losses or damages incurred to the insured vehicle due to any of the following reasons:
- Strike, riot
- Malicious act
- Rockslide, landslide
- Terrorist activity
- Lightning, fire explosion, or self-ignition
- Accident incurred because of any external means
- Frost, hailstorm
- Hurricane, storm, flood, typhoon
- Third-party liability insurance for Swaraj Mazda commercial vehicles provides coverage against bodily injury or death incurred to a third-party person or any kind of damage incurred to the third-party property by the insured commercial vehicle.
- Most commercial vehicle insurers provide cover in case of personal accident cover incurred to the owner, co-passengers, and driver traveling in the insured commercial vehicle.
Additional Covers in Swaraj Mazda Insurance Policy
To enhance the coverage of the Swaraj Mazda insurance policy, the insurance providers offer various add-ons which are also known as additional covers or rider benefits. A policyholder can add any of these additional covers by paying an extra premium. Some of the common add-ons available for the Swaraj Mazda insurance policy are:
- Protection of Engine Additional Cover: The engine protection add-on is one of the most useful additional covers that one can add to his/her vehicle insurance policy. Under this add-on, one gets coverage for his/her vehicle's engine and its various parts.
- Protection of No-Claim Bonus Add-On: For not making any claim during the tenure of a policy, the policyholder gets the benefit of No Claim Bonus or NCB. However, making even one claim can remove this benefit from the insurance policy. To avoid this to happen, there is a no-claim bonus add-on provided.
- Zero Depreciation Add-On Cover: Everything depreciates with time and so do the commercial vehicles. Depreciation plays a significant role while a policyholder files a claim as he/she becomes unable to get the complete cover. For avoiding this, zero depreciation add-on cover is provided by the insurance companies.
In addition to all the above-mentioned additional covers, there are some other add-ons as well available which a policyholder can add to his/her Swaraj Mazda insurance policy. These additional covers are - the return of invoice, roadside assistance, etc.
Exclusions of Swaraj Mazda Insurance Policy
The exclusions of the Swaraj Mazda insurance policy are as follows:
- Any type of electrical or mechanical breakdowns is not covered.
- Any type of damages or losses incurred to the insured Swaraj Mazda commercial vehicle by a person who is driving it under the influence of alcohol.
- Any type of damages or losses incurred to the insured Swaraj Mazda commercial vehicle by the one who is driving it without a valid driving license.
- Any type of consequential loss is as well not covered.
- In addition to this, other exclusions as per the policy wordings for the Swaraj Mazda commercial vehicle insurance policy.
How to Buy Swaraj Mazda Insurance Online
The fast internet and secure online payment option have made online shopping easy. One can buy everything online and the same is the case with a commercial vehicle insurance policy. One can purchase a Swaraj Mazda insurance policy online by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the commercial vehicle insurance page and click purchase commercial vehicle insurance.
- Provide all the asked details of the Swaraj Mazda like its make and model, manufacturing details, RTO information, and type of insurance like comprehensive/third-party insurance, details of the claim, etc.
- After providing all the asked details, one can choose the insurance quote from the list of insurance providers for Swaraj Mazda commercial vehicle.
- One now has to choose an insurance policy according to his/her requirements, and then, he/she should make the payment online.
- After successful completion of the previous step, the insurance policy is e-mailed to the registered email id of the insured, or one can perform a Swaraj Mazda insurance download as well.
How to Renew Swaraj Mazda Insurance Online
The steps for Swaraj Mazda insurance renewal online are as follows:
For renewing the Swaraj Mazda insurance policy, an insured has to provide the policy renewal form with the following information. After this insurance company’s representative will get in touch with the policyholder:
- Name of the policyholder
- His/her mobile number
- His/her email-id
- Policyholder’s landline number, if exists
- Swaraj Mazda commercial vehicle model
- Registration city of the Swaraj Mazda commercial vehicle
- Whether the last Swaraj Mazda Insurance policy was expired or not
- Type of Swaraj Mazda insurance policy:
- Buy a Swaraj Mazda insurance policy for a brand new Swaraj Mazda commercial vehicle
- Renew an existing Insurance policy
- Renew an existing Swaraj Mazda Insurance policy from a different insurance provider
- Year of registration
Swaraj Mazda Insurance Policy Claim Procedure
- The first step for filing a claim of a Swaraj Mazda commercial vehicle with the insurance provider is to inform the insurer at its toll-free number.
- If a policyholder has opted for a cashless settlement feature of the Swaraj Mazda Insurance, he/she must have to fix an appointment with the insurance provider’s surveyor. After the completion of the successful survey, the Swaraj Mazda is taken to any of the network workshops of the insurance provider.
- A policyholder should provide all the needed documents to the surveyor of the insurance provider.
- The insurance provider can confirm the liability only after that.
- In the case of cashless claim settlement, the insurer settles the claim with the network garage directly.
- However, when one opts for reimbursement of the claim feature, the policyholder must have to settle the cost of the claim first by him/herself. The insurance company settles the claim later when the policyholder submits all the required original bills along with the claim form to the insurance company for claim settlement.
Documents Required for Swaraj Mazda Insurance Claims
- Signed and filled claim form
- Copy of the driving license
- Copy of the registration certificate
- Repair estimate
- FIR’s copy
- Permit of the commercial vehicle
- Load challan
Swaraj Mazda Insurance Policy FAQs
Ans. No, you cannot pay the premiums of your commercial vehicle insurance in installments. You have to pay the premium of your commercial vehicle insurance policy in advance. If you fail to do that, the insurance company is legally liable to deny any of your claims.
Ans. As a policyholder, you have to mention the value of all the extra accessories installed in your Swaraj Mazda commercial vehicle before purchasing a vehicle insurance policy offline or online.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for...
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that...
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity...
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial...
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport...