Swaraj 744 FE Tractor Insurance
Looking to protect your Swaraj 744 FE tractor from third-party liabilities and any other accidental damage that it may sustain on road? The best way to cover your tractor against such unanticipated incidents is by purchasing a comprehensive Swaraj 744 FE tractor insurance policy.Read more
Swaraj 744 FE Tractor Insurance Overview
One of the most popular and powerful tractors, the Swaraj 744 FE is a highly suited tractor for Indian roads. It comes in the 45-50hp category and can be used for a variety of agricultural applications. The engine of Swaraj 744 FE is a 3-cylinder water-cooled engine that makes it high-performing and fuel-efficient as well.
If you are considering buying this tractor, you must also consider opting for commercial vehicle insurance for your vehicle's overall protection from unforeseen damages like an accident or theft. Moreover, with a valid Swaraj 744 FE insurance, you also drive on the road of India without violating any traffic rules.
Swaraj 744 FE Price List with Insurance Cost
|Swaraj 744 FE Models
|Swaraj 744 FE Models Variant*||Swaraj 744 FE Price List
|Swaraj 744 FE Models Insurance Price*
(Third Party Liability Insurance)
|FE||Diesel||Rs. 6.90-7.40 Lakh||Rs. 16,049 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Swaraj 744 FE insurance price depends on various factors like NCB, IDV, coverage opted etc.
You might be interested in
Reasons to Buy Swaraj 744 FE Tractor Insurance Policy
Still confused about purchasing a commercial vehicle insurance policy for your tractor? Here is why you should consider buying one:
- Financial Cover: The most important benefit of buying commercial vehicle insurance is the financial protection that you receive to cover your tractor against multiple unforeseen incidents. For instance, fire cover, cover from damages arising out of natural calamities, manmade calamities and more.
- Theft Cover: If your Swaraj 744 FE suffers a total loss due to theft, then your insurance company will offer you compensation if you have purchased commercial vehicle insurance for your tractor.
- Add-on Benefits: By purchasing a Swaraj 744 FE tractor insurance, you can also get the benefit of additional covers offered by the insurance companies. These covers can be used to enhance the coverage of your commercial vehicle insurance policy.
- Mandated by Law: Above all, it is also mandatory to purchase a commercial vehicle insurance policy to legally ply on the roads of India.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Types of Swaraj 744 FE Tractor Insurance Policy
The two types of Swaraj 744 FE insurance policy that a policyholder can purchase include:
Swaraj 744 FE Third Party Insurance
A Swaraj 744 FE third party insurance provides compensation in case the insured tractor has met with a third party accident. Under this type of insurance, third-party liabilities like third-party property damages, third-party death and injury are covered.
The compensation offered under this type of insurance is unlimited in case of death and limited to up to Rs. 7.5 lakh for property damage.
Swaraj 744 FE Comprehensive Insurance
A Swaraj 744 FE comprehensive insurance policy offers wider coverage by compensating for third-party liabilities and own damages as well. This tractor insurance policy covers the insured Swaraj tractor against damages arising out of unforeseen incidents like collision, road accident, fire, theft, calamities, etc. Furthermore, it also offers compensation in case of third-party liabilities arising out of the insured tractor.
Inclusions of Swaraj 744 FE Tractor Insurance Policy
A Swaraj 744 FE insurance policy provides coverage against the following damages:
- External damages such as a road accident or collisions
- Loss due to theft or burglary of the insured tractor is covered
- Any damage arising out of manmade acts like riots, strikes, etc.
- Damages arising out of natural calamities like hurricanes, cyclones, earthquakes, etc are also covered
- Losses sustained by the insured tractor due to fire, explosions are also included in the policy coverage
- Compensation is also given if the insured vehicle sustained damages while it was in-transit
Additional Covers Under Swaraj 744 FE Tractor Insurance
Additional covers offered under a Swaraj 744 FE tractor insurance policy include:
- Legal Liability for Paid Driver
- IMT 23 Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
- Zero Dep Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
Exclusions of Swaraj 744 FE Tractor Insurance Policy
Losses or risks that are excluded from Swaraj 744 FE tractor insurance are:
- Damages arising out of contractual liabilities of the owner/driver are not covered
- Losses sustained by the insured tractor when the driver was under the influence of alcohol
- Accidental damages to the insured vehicle when the driver was not carrying a driving license
- Any loss arising out of the specified geographical area is also not covered
- Damages sustained by the insured Swaraj tractor when being used for private purposes are also not included in policy coverage
- Depreciation borne by the insured tractor is also not covered under the tractor insurance policy.
How to Buy Swaraj 744 FE Tractor Insurance Online?
Follow these simple steps to purchase a Swaraj 744 FE insurance online from Policybazaar.com:
- Visit the ‘Commerical Vehicle Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown
- On the given form enter your name and mobile number
- From the given tables select vehicle type that is ‘tractor’
- Select tractor manufacturer, model, RTO, variant and other details of your tractor
- Fill the registration form and proceed further
- From the mentioned Swaraj 744 FE insurance plans, choose the desired plan
- Select addons that you wish to add to your plan
- Fill in the proposal form and proceed with premium payment
- Pay the verified premium amount via desired payment mode
- Once you have paid the premium amount, your Swaraj 744 FE tractor insurance papers will be mailed to you.
How to Renew Swaraj 744 FE Tractor Insurance?
Here is how you can easily renew your Swaraj 744 FE tractor insurance cover from Policybazaar.com:
- Go to the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown on the homepage
- Enter your name and mobile number
- Select vehicle type, manufacturer name, RTO, variant and registration year
- Enter previous tractor insurance policy expiry date and claim details
- Now select the desired Swaraj 744 FE insurance plan along with desired additional covers
- Once the premium has been verified, you can pay it using online payment modes
- After successful payment, your Swaraj 744 FE Tractor insurance renewal documents will be sent to your email address.
Claim Procedure Under Swaraj 744 FE Tractor Insurance
To raise a Swaraj 744 FE tractor insurance claim, follow these below-mentioned steps:
- Inform the insurance company about the damage sustained by the insured tractor
- Upon intimation, the insurance company will send a surveyor to estimate the cost of damages.
- Make sure to keep all the required documents handy for claim verification
- Once the claim has been verified, the insured vehicle will be sent for repairs to their authorised network garage
- After repairs, the insurance company will directly settle the claim with the network garage.
Documents Required to Raise A Claim Under Swaraj 744 FE Tractor Insurance
Following documents are required to raise a Swaraj 744 FE insurance claim:
- Copy of driving license
- Copy of tractor insurance papers
- Copy of tractor’s registration certificate
- Copy of fitness certificate
- Bills of repairs
- Copy of Police FIR
Ans: Purchasing comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance is recommended for wider coverage but is not mandatory. However, third-party commercial vehicle insurance is mandatory to legally drive in India.
Ans: Yes, raising even one claim during a policy year, will affect your NCB discount. All your earned NCB will get cancelled as soon as you raise a claim.
Ans: Yes, you can renew your Swaraj tractor insurance online after comparing quotes from multiple insurance companies on Policybazaar.com.
Here is how you can reduce your Swaraj tractor insurance premium:
- By not raising a claim during a policy tenure
- By opting for deductibles
- Becoming a member of the Automobiles Association of India
- Installing ARAI approved anti-theft device in your vehicle
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport