Tata ACE Insurance
Tata ACE insurance plan provides coverage against various losses incurred due to an accident from or to Tata ACE. There are both Tata ACE third party insurance and comprehensive insurance plans available and one can select a plan for his/her commercial vehicle at his/her convenience. Where a comprehensive Tata ACE commercial vehicle insurance provides coverage against deaths, injuries, or losses to third-party and own vehicle both, a third-party insurance Tata ACE plan offers coverage of up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs in case of third-party property damage from Tata ACE.Read more
If one is searching for chota hathi insurance price, he/she can get an approximate value for the same here.
Tata ACE third-party insurance price is approximately Rs. 8432 + GST if it carries private goods. If it is used for transporting public goods, Tata ACE 3rd party insurance price is approximately Rs. 15746 + GST. If the vehicle is used to carrying firm or personal goods, the Tata ACE insurance cost of its third-party insurance is Rs. 8432 + GST.
Inclusions of Tata ACE Insurance Policy
The inclusions of a four-wheeler Tata ACE Insurance policy are:
- Provides Coverage in Case of Accidents: If Tata ACE gets involved in an accident, all the damages to third-party as well as own vehicle are covered, if one has a comprehensive insurance policy for Tata ACE. However, if one has taken third party insurance for Tata ACE, loss or damage to another vehicle is covered.
- Provides Coverage Against Theft: Tata ACE insurance policy provides coverage against various losses in the situation of theft. The amount of claim is decided according to the Insured Declared Value under the certificate of the policy and according to the time when the claim is registered.
- Provides Coverage When the Loss is Due to Natural Calamities: The insurance for Tata ACE offers coverage against various losses that are incurred because of natural calamities to the insured Tata ACE and/or to the owner-driver.
- Provides Coverage in Case of Loss Due to Fire: If Tata ACE encounters total or partial loss due to fire, then the policy provides coverage against this.
- Provides Coverage in Case of Damage to Third-Party: Various damages to a third-party person or property are covered under Tata ACE third-party insurance policy.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Tata ACE Insurance Add-On Covers
Add-on cover or rider is an additional benefit that one gets by paying an extra premium. Under the Tata ACE insurance policy one can select any of these add-on benefits:
- Zero depreciation cover
- Personal accident to owner-driver
- Personal accident to cleaner/coolie/conductor
- Engine protection cover
- Personal accident to paid driver
- Coverage for accessories
Exclusions of Tata ACE Insurance Policy
The exclusions of the Tata ACE Insurance Policy are:
- Consequential losses are not covered in a Tata ACE Insurance policy.
- Losses due to wear and tear are not covered.
- Any accident caused because of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is not covered.
- Day-to-day depreciation is also not covered.
- Damage of tyre except when the vehicle is as well damaged during the accident.
- Driving without having a valid driving license is not covered.
Tata ACE Insurance Renewal
One can perform his/her Tata ACE Insurance renewal online by providing the following documents:
- Vehicle’s registration certificate
- Insurance copy of the previous year
A copy of the previous year's insurance is not needed if the customer needs to buy a third-party Tata ACE insurance policy or the insurance policy has expired for more than 90 days. However, the inspection is needed in case of comprehensive Tata ACE vehicle insurance even if the commercial vehicle insurance is expired.
Tata ACE Insurance Claim Process
If one wants to register an insurance claim for his/her Tata ACE, he/she should instantly inform his/her commercial vehicle insurance provider in case of damage or accident incurred to or from the vehicle. One needs to provide the following details to file a claim for his/her Tata ACE insurance policy:
- Information regarding the date and time of the accident.
- Policy number
- Incident’s description
- Contact number and name of the person who is filing the Tata ACE Insurance claim.
- Location of the accident/ incident.
Documents Needed to File Tata ACE Insurance Claim
The following documents are needed to file a claim for Tata ACE Insurance:
- Properly filled claim form
- Fitness certificate
- Registration number of the vehicle
- Driving license
- Aadhar card
- Tax slip
- Load challan
- FIR copy
- Route permit
Tata ACE Insurance FAQs:
Ans: The Tata ACE insurance price depends on its Insured Declared Value or IDV. The IDV is the ex-showroom price of the vehicle minus its depreciation. In case the commercial vehicle (in this case Tata ACE) is damaged or stolen, then its IDV is paid to the insured. One should know that depreciation can reduce the IDV of the vehicle.
Ans: Generally, a Tata ACE 3rd part insurance policy covers the following risks:
- Injury or death to third-party
- Third-party property damage
Ans: Yes, one can renew his/her Tata ACE insurance online or offline.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 2,072
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
18 May 2022Third party motor insurance pool came into existence on 1st April...
16 May 2022A smart truck is heavy machinery that offers both power and...
13 May 2022With the rising air pollution, there is a rise in the demand for...
09 May 2022Tata Motors is one of the popular and favourite commercial vehicle...
05 May 2022Buying or selling a used truck involves a lot of effort. During...