Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Yatri e rickshaw is one of the most popular three-wheelers by YC company. These electric rickshaws are known for their strength and durability. If you own a Yatri e rickshaw, you must buy a Yatri e rickshaw insurance policy to cover any damage sustained by your vehicle due to unforeseen events like a collision.Read more
Yatri E Rickshaw Insurance Overview
Yatri e rickshaws are comfortable and low maintenance e rickshaws that operate on a high-performing battery. The Yatri e rickshaw is not only eco-friendly but is also highly durable with many advanced specifications and features.
Buying a Yatri e rickshaw insurance policy can protect your Yatri three-wheeler from unforeseen losses arising out of road accidents, theft, natural calamities etc. It will also protect you against any third party liability arising out of the insured electric rickshaw.
Popular Yatri E Rickshaw Models With Insurance Price
|Yatri E Rickshaw Models
|Yatri E Rickshaw Models Variant*||Yatri E Rickshaw Models Insurance Price*
(Third Party Liability Insurance)
|Yatri||Electric||Rs. 4,909 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Yatri e rickshaw insurance price for multiple variants depend on factors like coverage required, IDV of the vehicle, add-ons required, etc.
You might be interested in
Reasons to Buy Yatri E Rickshaw Insurance Policy
Can’t decide whether to purchase a Yatri e-rickshaw insurance policy or not? Here are some reasons that can help you decide on purchasing one:
- Legal Requirement: As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is legally compulsory for every e-rickshaw owner to have a valid commercial vehicle insurance policy for his/her vehicle.
- Personal Accident Cover: With a Yatri e rickshaw insurance policy, you will also get a compulsory Personal Accident Cover for the owner/driver of the vehicle.
- Protection Against Accidents: With a Yatri e-rickshaw insurance policy, you can also get compensated against any damage sustained by your vehicle due to road accidents.
- Easy Purchase: It is also very simple to purchase a commercial vehicle insurance policy online on Policybazaar.com.
Types of Yatri E Rickshaw Insurance Policy
The two types of Yatri e rickshaw insurance policies offered in India are:
Third Party Yatri E Rickshaw Insurance Policy
A third-party commercial vehicle insurance policy covers a policyholder for accidental losses sustained by a third party due to the insured e rickshaw. This policy covers damages to third party property, death and injury of the third party.
Comprehensive Yatri E Rickshaw Insurance Policy
A comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance policy covers the policyholder for losses sustained by the insured e-rickshaw due to uncertain incidents like theft, road accidents, fire, strikes, etc. The comprehensive Yatri e rickshaw insurance policy also covers any third party damage caused due to the insured vehicle.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Inclusions of Yatri E Rickshaw Insurance Policy
A Yatri electric rickshaw insurance policy compensates a policyholder against the following damages:
- Losses to the insured vehicle due to riots, strikes or other manmade acts
- Damages to the insured e-rickshaw due to cyclones, landslides, rockslides or any other natural disaster
- Any damage arising out of theft or burglary of the insured e rickshaw
- Damages caused to the insured vehicle due to fire, explosion or ignition
- Any damage arising out of third party liabilities such as third party property damage, injury or demise of third party
- Damages to the insured e rickshaw while it's in transit via road, air, water or rail
- Any damage arising out of external means such as a road accident
Additional Covers Under Yatri E Rickshaw Insurance
Additional covers that are offered under a Yatri e rickshaw insurance policy include:
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
- Accessories Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Legal Liability to Paid Driver
Exclusions of Yatri E Rickshaw Insurance Policy
Damages that are not covered under a Yatri electric rickshaw insurance policy include:
- Damages arising out of general wear and tear of the insured vehicle
- Any damage sustained by the insured vehicle outside the scope of cover of the e-rickshaw insurance policy
- Any damage caused to the insured e rickshaw when the driver was drunk
- Losses arising out of the mechanical or electrical breakdown of the insured vehicle
- Any damage caused to the insured e rickshaw when the driver was not carrying a valid driving license
- Losses sustained by the insured vehicle as a result of a contractual liability
- Any loss to the insured e rickshaw due to civil war or nuclear peril
How to Buy Yatri E Rickshaw Insurance Online?
Purchasing a Yatri e rickshaw insurance policy is simple. All you need to do is visit Policybazaar.com and follow these steps:
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ menu, select the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page
- In the given form, mention your name and number
- Select the type of vehicle, manufacturer, variant and RTO
- Select a Yatri e rickshaw insurance plan from the mentioned plans
- Select the required additional covers
- Fill in the proposal form with vehicle details
- Pay the premium amount via online payment method
- After payment completion, your Yatri e rickshaw insurance policy papers will be mailed to you.
How to Renew Yatri E Rickshaw Insurance?
For Yatri e rickshaw insurance renewal, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
- From the homepage, navigate to the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown and select the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page.
- Enter your name and mobile number on the given form
- Choose the vehicle type, vehicle manufacturer, RTO, variant and other details
- Select whether you have made a claim in the previous year and your policy expiry date
- Choose the desired Yatri e rickshaw insurance plan and any additional cover that you wish to add
- Now pay the premium amount via bank cards, UPI or net banking.
- Once you have paid the premium successfully, you will receive your Yatri e rickshaw insurance renewal documents in your email.
Claim Procedure Under Yatri E Rickshaw Insurance
To raise a Yatri e rickshaw insurance claim, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Register a claim with the insurance company by informing them as soon as your vehicle has met with an accident
- A surveyor will be sent by the insurer to examine the extent of damages sustained by the insured vehicle
- Now, submit the required documents with your Yatri e rickshaw insurance claim form to the insurance company
- Once the claim has been approved, the insured vehicle will be sent for repairs in an authorised network garage and the claim will be settled with the garage
- If the repairs have been done in a non-network garage, the insurer will pay the claim amount to you after the repairs.
Documents Required to Raise A Claim Under Yatri E Rickshaw Insurance
Here are the documents that you should keep handy to raise a Yatri e rickshaw insurance claim with your insurer:
- Duly signed claim form
- Commercial vehicle insurance papers
- Copy of vehicle’s Fitness Certificate
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Repair bills and estimates
- Valid driving license
- Copy of Police FIR
Ans: Yes. As per the motor laws of India, it is mandatory for an e-rickshaw owner to have a commercial vehicle insurance policy for his/her three-wheeler. Thus, to legally ply on the roads of India, your e-rickshaw will require commercial vehicle insurance.
Ans: Yes. You can compare e-rickshaw insurance quotes on Policybazaar.com and purchase the one that suits your requirements.
Ans: Yes. You can purchase a Personal Accident Cover for driver and passengers along with your Yatri e rickshaw insurance policy.
Ans: No. You will not require any document while renewing your Yatri e rickshaw insurance policy from Policybazaar.com.
You can lower your Yatri e rickshaw insurance price by following these tips:
- Retaining your NCB discount
- Comparing three-wheeler insurance plans before purchasing
- Installing an anti-theft device in your e rickshaw
- Not purchasing unnecessary additional covers
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport