HDFC Ergo Commercial Vehicle Insurance
This plan covers a wide array of commercial vehicles like goods carrying vehicles private and public carrier, passenger carrying vehicles and special types of vehicles from a financial loss or accidental loss/damage. It also offers third party liability; when damage is done by insured car to another person’s property, it is covered in the claim.
- Cashless claim facility is available over 1600+ authorized garages in India.
- Coverage for Vehicle depends on the manufacturer’s listed selling price less the depreciation for each year or the IDV (Insured’s declared Value).
- Loss Or Damage To The Vehicle Insured: In case of Accident/Burglary/Theft Fire, Explosion, Self Ignition, Lightning Terrorism, Riots, Strikes, rail, air or Earthquake, Flood, Storm, Landslide the car is covered.
- Liability/Legal liability from Injury/Death/property damage of a third party is covered.
- Personal Accident Cover: Provides for a mandatory Personal Accident Cover for Owner for an amount of 2 Lacs INR which covers Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability.
- Reimbursement of towing charges up to a maximum of 750 INR, 1500 INR and 2500 INR depending on the type of vehicle.
- Ambulance services.
The premium depends on:
- Sum Insured / Insured’s Declared Value (IDV)
- Type of vehicle
- Age of the vehicle
- Place of Registration
- Fuel type (Petrol / Diesel / CNG / LPG).
- Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) / Licensed Carrying Capacity (LCC).
- Aging, wear and tear, Mechanical/electrical breakdown.
- Damage on account of a person driving without a valid license or under the influence of liquor or drugs.
- Loss/damage due to war, mutiny, nuclear risks or outside India.
- Damage to tyres and tubes unless the vehicle is damaged during an accident
Documents required for Claims:
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Driving license
- Registration book copy
- Copy of insurance certificate
- Load challan
- Route permit
- Fitness certificate
- Tax paid receipt
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- SBI Car Insurance
- Raheja QBE Car Insurance
- Bharti AXA Car Insurance
- Shriram Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Passenger Carrying Vehicles
- Universal Sompo Goods Carrying Vehicle
- Future Generali Car Insurance Plan
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance
- Cholamandalam Car Insurance
- United India Car Insurance
- Tata AIG Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- Reliance General Car Insurance
- New India Assurance Car Insurance
- National Insurance Car Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plans
- Oriental Car Insurance
- Magma HDI Car Insurance
- Liberty Car Insurance
- What to Keep in Mind When Buying Two wheeler insurance Policy for Your Sports Bike?
- What Is Covered Under Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
- What is Engine Protection Cover in Auto Insurance?
- Everything You Need to Know About Theft Cover of Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
- How a Zero-Dep Car Insurance Policy Benefits You during Claims?
- Dos and Don'ts While Filing Car Insurance