Max Bupa Group Personal Accident Plan
Max Bupa's Group Personal Accident cover basic benefits like permanent total disability, accidental death, permanent partial disability, etc. The policy is usually offer to groups like corporate, communities, associations, bank customers, schools, colleges that require to safeguard its people from uncertainties.
- Accidental death insurance covered
- All disabilities insured
- Option to choose customized additional benefits
- 24x7 coverage
- Lump sum settlement
- Direct claim settlement
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Details About Premium
Annual premium depends on the plan chosen.
Sum Insured: Daily cash benefits up to Rs.4000
Coverage type: Individual/Family
Eligibility: No age limit
Discount: Avail discount of 12.5% on premiums for policy period of 2 years
Additional features or riders
- International Cashless facility
- 24x7 helpline facility
- Nuclear radiation injury/accident
- Suicide and other self-inflicted injuries
- Criminal offence
In order to buy the policy, a proposer needs to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ by citing medical history and submit it along with the address proof. In some cases, medical examination may be required, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.