Max Bupa Group Personal Accident Plan
Max Bupa's Group Personal Accident cover basic benefits like permanent total disability, accidental death, permanent partial disability, etc. The policy is usually offer to groups like corporate, communities, associations, bank customers, schools, colleges that require to safeguard its people from uncertainties.
- Accidental death insurance covered
- All disabilities insured
- Option to choose customized additional benefits
- 24x7 coverage
- Lump sum settlement
- Direct claim settlement
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Details About Premium
Annual premium depends on the plan chosen.
Sum Insured: Daily cash benefits up to Rs.4000
Coverage type: Individual/Family
Eligibility: No age limit
Discount: Avail discount of 12.5% on premiums for policy period of 2 years
Additional features or riders
- International Cashless facility
- 24x7 helpline facility
- Nuclear radiation injury/accident
- Suicide and other self-inflicted injuries
- Criminal offence
In order to buy the policy, a proposer needs to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ by citing medical history and submit it along with the address proof. In some cases, medical examination may be required, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- What is the Grace Period in Health Insurance Plans?
- What are the Best Medical Insurance Plans for Pre-existing Diseases?
- Which is Better Health or Term Insurance?
- Can I Get Health Insurance If I am above 70 Years?
- Things to Check before Buying a Second Health Insurance Plan
- Does Family Size Impact Your Health Insurance Cost?
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator