Reliance Life Insurance has launched a new traditional product which provides the benefits of long term security, periodic cash flow and savings to the customers who are looking for a simple insurance product. MUMBAI, 11th March 2014: A new traditional product 'Reliance Smart Cash Plus Plan' which provides a mix of long-term protection and savings, is launched by Reliance Life Insurance. It's a regular non-linked scheme that provides the benefit of guaranteed lump sum payment every three years.
The Chief Executive Officer of Reliance Life Insurance, Anup Rau, said that this plan is for those customers who are looking for a simple insurance product with guaranteed returns at regular intervals as it provides multiple benefits – periodic cash flow, long-term security and savings.
With every pay-out, this plan will offer guaranteed money back benefit. It helps the policyholders to take care of their raising needs at every stage of life. In financial year 2013, the business premium along with renewal premium of Reliance Life Insurance which is a part of Reliance Capital is Rs 4,015 crore.
- Most Read
- How to Become a Crorepati by Investing Right
Date: 07 December 2017
- Term Insurance with More Than 100 Years of Coverage
Date: 14 November 2017
- All About Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Date: 13 November 2017
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Features, Benefits and Eligibility
Date: 25 October 2017
- 5 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Planning Retirement
Date: 24 October 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 1138531
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1124469
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 437846
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 429664
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 307253