Reliance Life Insurance has launched a new traditional product which provides the benefits of long term security, periodic cash flow and savings to the customers who are looking for a simple insurance product. MUMBAI, 11th March 2014: A new traditional product 'Reliance Smart Cash Plus Plan' which provides a mix of long-term protection and savings, is launched by Reliance Life Insurance. It's a regular non-linked scheme that provides the benefit of guaranteed lump sum payment every three years.
The Chief Executive Officer of Reliance Life Insurance, Anup Rau, said that this plan is for those customers who are looking for a simple insurance product with guaranteed returns at regular intervals as it provides multiple benefits – periodic cash flow, long-term security and savings.
With every pay-out, this plan will offer guaranteed money back benefit. It helps the policyholders to take care of their raising needs at every stage of life. In financial year 2013, the business premium along with renewal premium of Reliance Life Insurance which is a part of Reliance Capital is Rs 4,015 crore.
- Most Read
- What are the Best Investment Options for Your Father?
Date: 05 September 2018
- What is Insurance Premiums? Types, Qualities and Significance
Date: 17 August 2018
- 10 Can't Miss Short Term Investment Options
Date: 02 August 2018
- Best Max Life Insurance Plans and How to Keep a Track of them!
Date: 31 July 2018
- Best Wealth Creation Investment Options from Max Life
Date: 25 July 2018
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2018
Views : 1673062
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 604660
- State Bank Of India Investment Plans
Views : 314550
- 10 Best Short Term Investment Plans in India
Views : 251081
- Best 5 SBI Life Insurance Plans in 2017-18
Views : 220542