Reliance Life Insurance has launched a new traditional product which provides the benefits of long term security, periodic cash flow and savings to the customers who are looking for a simple insurance product. MUMBAI, 11th March 2014: A new traditional product 'Reliance Smart Cash Plus Plan' which provides a mix of long-term protection and savings, is launched by Reliance Life Insurance. It's a regular non-linked scheme that provides the benefit of guaranteed lump sum payment every three years.
The Chief Executive Officer of Reliance Life Insurance, Anup Rau, said that this plan is for those customers who are looking for a simple insurance product with guaranteed returns at regular intervals as it provides multiple benefits – periodic cash flow, long-term security and savings.
With every pay-out, this plan will offer guaranteed money back benefit. It helps the policyholders to take care of their raising needs at every stage of life. In financial year 2013, the business premium along with renewal premium of Reliance Life Insurance which is a part of Reliance Capital is Rs 4,015 crore.
- Most Read
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- How to Save Premium Cost on your Life Insurance Purchase
Date: 13 September 2017
- Why Renewal of the Term Insurance Policy is Important?
Date: 11 September 2017
- LIC Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2017
Date: 30 August 2017
- 5 Questions You Must Seek Answers for Before Buying Life Insurance Policies
Date: 18 July 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 1021527
- LIC Policy Status: Check LIC Policy Details and Statement Online
Views : 990176
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 385259
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 381496
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 254109