Reliance Life Insurance has launched a new traditional product which provides the benefits of long term security, periodic cash flow and savings to the customers who are looking for a simple insurance product. MUMBAI, 11th March 2014: A new traditional product 'Reliance Smart Cash Plus Plan' which provides a mix of long-term protection and savings, is launched by Reliance Life Insurance. It's a regular non-linked scheme that provides the benefit of guaranteed lump sum payment every three years.
The Chief Executive Officer of Reliance Life Insurance, Anup Rau, said that this plan is for those customers who are looking for a simple insurance product with guaranteed returns at regular intervals as it provides multiple benefits – periodic cash flow, long-term security and savings.
With every pay-out, this plan will offer guaranteed money back benefit. It helps the policyholders to take care of their raising needs at every stage of life. In financial year 2013, the business premium along with renewal premium of Reliance Life Insurance which is a part of Reliance Capital is Rs 4,015 crore.
- Most Read
- Types Of Investments in India
Date: 12 July 2018
- What are the Major Differences Between Shares and Bonds?
Date: 26 June 2018
- New-Generation Endowments May be Worth a Look
Date: 22 June 2018
- Endowment vs Money Back Policy - What Should You Buy?
Date: 22 May 2018
- Realise Your Life Goals with a Proper Goal-based Investment Plan
Date: 09 April 2018
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2018
Views : 1509881
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 574665
- State Bank Of India Investment Plans
Views : 292771
- 10 Best Short Term Investment Plans in India
Views : 235729
- Best 5 SBI Life Insurance Plans in 2017-18
Views : 202185