Innovative Qualities of Top Tractor Tyres Brands in India
The Indian market has some new innovative tractor tyres with unique features. The tyre is a round part that covers the wheel's rim to transfer the tractor's load from the axle via the wheel to the ground. Technically it provides traction on the surface over which the wheel moves. Also, you can buy a tractor insurance policy to safeguard your vehicle against any unforeseen damage or theft.Read more
Best Tractor Tyre Brands in India
Following is a list of the best 6 tractor tyre brands available in the Indian market for farmers:
1. Apollo Tyres
- Apollo Tyres Ltd is the 7th largest tyre manufacturer in the world.
- They have a network of approx. 5000 dealerships in India and have over 2500 outlets.
- They opened their first service centre in Malaysia.
- It offers great performance in the entire auto sector which is expected to increase manifolds in the near future.
- They manufacture tyres and tubes and it is the first company to presents radial tyres for the farm category in India.
- It motivates farmers to achieve their goals efficiently.
- The Apollo tyres are incredibly smooth on the fields and offer great grip over the ground.
- The tyre range for tractors is over 30+ and available at an affordable price for the farmers.
2. CEAT Tyres
- The company's full name is Cavi Elettrici e Affini Torino and was founded by Virginio Bruni Tedeschi in Italy. In India, its tyre products are popularly known as CEAT tyres.
- The company has collaborated with the TATA group.
- CEAT tyres provide great quality and are available in the market at a cost-effective price for the farmers.
- It comes with extreme comfort for the driving experience on the road or on the fields.
- It is claimed to have been made with very good quality of rubber.
- The most popular product of the manufacturing brand is the CEAT Ayushman Tyre.
- The company offers a variety of options for several types of tractors.
- You can use the CEAT tyres in all the primary and advanced farming exercises.
3. BKT Tyres
- BKT stands for Balkrishna Industries Limited, they are a very old competitor for other leading tyre manufacturing companies since 1987.
- Their tyres can be used for earthmoving, mining, farming, and gardening.
- Their factories are located in Dombivali, Bhiwadi, Bhuj, Aurangabad, and Chopanki.
- They offer a wide range of radial agriculture tyre for the ease of farmers and to enhance their overall productivity.
- They are now manufacturing the best range of tractor tyres to provide maximum ease of work and reduce manpower.
- The company also provides a wide range of tractors such as mini tractors, fully organized tractors, low and high power tractors.
- They also offer a range of some vintage tyres in India.
- BKT tyres are available in the market at an affordable price to suit the budget of the farmers.
- The tyres are designed to provide a great grip on the farming field to provide excellent performance.
- The brand is popular among farmers for providing the best quality and efficiently increasing production.
4. Good Year Tyres & Rubber Company
- It is an American multinational tyre manufacturing company.
- Their tyres are used for light trucks, motorcycles, automobiles, commercial trucks, SUVs, racing cars, heavy earth-mover machinery, and farm equipment.
- Good Year tyres are popular in the market because they are easily detachable and require little to no maintenance.
- It is a reliable brand and offers standard quality products for effectiveness and efficiency on the ground.
- The products are durable and economical for farmers.
- The company is currently playing a major role in supporting small farmers by providing modern farming equipment to enhance their productivity.
5. MRF Tyres
- Madras Rubber Factory was founded in 1946 and in 1967 it became the first Indian company to export tyres to the United States.
- Their tyres are robust and of great quality.
- The products are cost-effective to fit the budget of farmers.
- Their main goal is to increase productivity and provide ease of work to the farmers.
- There is always a high demand for MRF tyres in the market for tractors.
6. JK Tyres
- Lala Juggilal Singhania & Lala Kamlapat Singhania founded JK Tyres in 1888. It is a multi-industry company in India.
- Its headquarters are in Delhi, Mumbai, and Kanpur.
- For the Indian roads, JK Tyres are considered as the most sustainable and powerful radial tyres.
- They have launched the best product in the market in 1977 and now it is still performing and beating another radial tractor tyre on the road.
- Their product is very popular in the agriculture tyre industry.
You might be interested in
The Final Word
As we have discussed above, the tractor tyre manufacturing companies are trying their best to provide the best and high performing tyres to the farmers at affordable rates. It is advisable to compare the features and do a quality check before buying a tractor tyre for your farming process. Also, you must protect your tractor tyre by buying a tractor insurance policy. The coverage will provide you financial aid in case of unforeseen damage caused to your tractor tyre.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport