Here is a LisList of High Performing Second-Hand Tractors Available Under 1 Lakht of High Performing Second-Hand Tractors Available Under 1 Lakh
The Covid-19 has affected millions of lives financially, physically, and emotionally. The agriculture sector has also experienced the worst effects of the coronavirus. Buying a new tractor for the field is next to impossible for some Indian farmers and that is why there is a huge demand for tractors in the market.Read more
The Financial Strain on Farmers
The agriculture sector plays an important role in economic contribution in India. But farmers have majorly in the year 2020 which has left them financially strained and physically helpless today.
In such a scenario, buying a new tractor to improve productivity on the field is somewhat impossible to achieve.
If the equipment and tractors are available under budget, then their restricted features fail to impress the farmers. Also, the advanced featured and high-performing vehicles are falling out of farmer's budgets. This is why farmers are looking for second-hand tractors to cover the entire cost under ₹1 lakh.
Coming to talk about the security of the vehicle, tractor insurance can help safeguard the insured vehicle against any unforeseen damage.
Here is a compiled list of 10 tractors provided by various manufacturers
1. Eicher 364 SUPER DI
- Farmers praise the efficient performance of Eicher 364 SUPER DI tractor.
- The company specifically designed this tractor with robust features which provide excellent performance on the field.
- This tractor is available for second-hand usage and falls under the budget of ₹1 Lakh for the farmers.
- It is durable, offers 35hp, and comes with a 1963 CC engine capacity. It has 2 cylinders.
- The tractor is perfect for those who want robust features and durability at an affordable price.
2. Sonalika DI 740 III S3
- DI 740 III S3 is designed to provide super features to aid the Indian farmers on the field.
- The company Sonalika is popular for making advanced tractors with robust features and excellent performance.
- The first time used tractor is available for farmers under ₹1 lakh.
- It has a water-cooled powerful engine with 2780 CC capacity.
- It has 42hp and comes with 3 cylinders.
3. Escort 335
- This is one of the best second-hand tractors available in the market for under ₹1 lakh.
- Indian farmers praise it for its advanced features and excellent performance.
- It is popular for providing mileage and efficient performance on the field. This helps the farmers to increase their productivity.
- It has 35hp and comes with 2 cylinders.
4. Ford 3600
- Ford is known for providing powerful tractors in the market.
- The new model Ford 3600 has advanced features and is very popular among Indian farmers.
- It is available in the market for second-hand usage under ₹1 lakh for Indian farmers.
- It has 48hp and comes with a powerful engine capacity.
- It is considered as one of the best innovative tractors available at present.
5. Mahindra 265 DI
- 265 DI is an excellent tractor manufactured by Mahindra which is available under ₹1 lakh for Indian farmers.
- It is designed to improve the productivity of the farmers on the field.
- The Mahindra tractors are known for mileage, superb performance, durability, excellent features, and power.
- It has 30hp and 2048 CC engine capacity. It comes with 3 cylinders.
6. Mahindra 595 DI TURBO
- Here is another one by Mahindra in the best condition for second-hand usage.
- The used 595 DI Turbo falls under ₹1 lakh so that farmers who are on budget can buy it.
- It is designed to provide efficient and effective performance on the field.
- Along with the 2523 CC engine capacity, it also comes with stylish looks.
- It has 50hp and comes with 4 cylinders.
- It is considered the ideal tractor for farming in Indian providing excellent performance on the field as well as improving the productivity of the farmer.
7. Mahindra 255 DI Power Plus
- One more by Mahindra, a 255 DI power plus is the ultimate second-hand tractor available in the market for the farmers.
- It comes with advanced features to enhance productivity in the field.
- Mahindra is an all-time provider of the best tractors in the industry with efficient tractors.
- This model is also available to suit the budget of second-hand purchases up to ₹ 1 lakh.
- It has 25hp and 1490 cc engine capacity. It comes with 2 cylinders.
8. Swaraj 735 FE Tractor
- Indian farmers trust this brand for its efficiency and productivity.
- This is available for the farmers for a second-hand price and is in very good condition.
- The model is considered the most durable tractor in the market.
- It is designed with advanced features to provide a high yield on the fields.
- You can get this model in good condition and only under ₹1 lakh.
- It offers 40 HP and has a 2734 CC powerful engine capacity. It comes with 3 cylinders.
- Swaraj 735 FE is durable and carries advanced features which would help the farmer to increase productivity on the field.
9. Swaraj 733 FE
- Swaraj is in the market to provide high-performing tractors to aid Indian Farmers on the field.
- 733 FE is another model by Swaraj with 34hp and is available in the market for second-hand usage at ₹1 lakh.
- The budget makes it more accessible and that is why there is high demand for it in the market.
- It helps to provide high productivity on the field with less labor work.
10. Massey Ferguson 1035 DI
- Ferguson 1035 DI by Massey is designed to provide super efficiency on the field.
- It is always in demand for it comes with advanced features to improve the productivity of the farmer on the field.
- It has 36hp and comes with 3 cylinders.
- The used Massey Ferguson 1035 DI is available in the market for those who have a budget of up to ₹1 lakh.
- Its advanced features include a water-cooled engine with 2400 CC capacity. Also, it has an oil batch-type air filter.
The Final Word
It is advisable to check the durability, capacity, and usage of the vehicle before buying it. Also, with the help of tractor insurance, you can secure your vehicle against any unforeseen damage. Please check the features of the latest and second-hand tractor models online before making a purchase.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport