Bajaj RE Maxima Insurance
A Bajaj RE Maxima insurance policy offers legal and financial protection to your auto-rickshaw from unanticipated road accidents, losses from fire, natural calamities and more. Bajaj RE Maxima is a popular three-wheeler offering spacious interiors and comfort to drivers and passengers alike.Read more
Bajaj RE Maxima Insurance Overview
The Bajaj RE Maxima comes with an enhanced load-bearing capacity alongwith better pickup. This commercial vehicle offers enough space for passengers and their luggage as well. It is an economical and very low-maintenance three-wheeler.
With a Bajaj RE Maxima insurance policy, a policyholder can get compensated against multiple unforeseen damages sustained by their auto-rickshaw. These damages may arise from events like accidents, explosions, collisions, or third party liabilities. Thus, if you are looking to buy a Bajaj RE Maxima for commercial purposes, you must consider buying a commercial vehicle insurance policy as well.
Bajaj RE Maxima Price List with Insurance Cost
|Bajaj RE Maxima Models
|Bajaj RE Maxima Models Variant*||Bajaj RE Maxima Models Insurance Price*
(Third Party Liability Insurance)
|RE Maxima||Diesel||Rs. 6,031 onwards|
|RE Maxima||Z Diesel||Rs. 6,031 onwards|
|RE Maxima||Z CNG||Rs. 6,241 onwards|
|RE Maxima||Z LPG||Rs. 6,241 onwards|
|Maxima||X Wide CNG||Rs. 6,241 onwards|
|Maxima||Wider Body CNG||Rs. 6,241 onwards|
|Maxima Z||Compact + /LPG||Rs. 6,241 onwards|
|Maxima Z||Compact + /Petrol||Rs. 6,181 onwards|
|Maxima Z||Petrol||Rs. 6,181 onwards|
|Maxima Diesel||STR 4||Rs. 4,817 onwards|
|Maxima Diesel||STR 6||Rs. 8,459 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Bajaj RE Maxim insurance for different models depends on various factors like IDV of the vehicle, No Claim Bonus, type of cover, etc.
Reasons to Buy Bajaj RE Maxima Insurance Policy
Here is why you should consider purchasing a Bajaj RE Maxima insurance policy for your Bajaj three-wheeler:
- Compulsory Purchase: Having a commercial vehicle insurance policy is mandatory as per the Indian motor laws of India. Thus, if you want to legally drive in India, you must have a valid commercial vehicle insurance policy for your auto rickshaw.
- Personal Accident Cover: By purchasing a Bajaj Maxima insurance policy for your three-wheeler you can also cover the driver/owner of the auto by purchasing a mandatory Personal Accident Cover.
- Covers Financial Liabilities: A Bajaj RE Maxima insurance policy also provides financial protection against any financial liability arising on road such as third party liability or own damage liability.
- Easy Purchase: Purchasing a Bajaj RE Maxima insurance policy online is also a simple process. You can easily compare and purchase a commercial vehicle insurance policy of your choice from Policybazaar.com.
Types of Bajaj RE Maxima Insurance Policy
You can purchase two major types of Bajaj RE Maxima insurance policies. These are:
Bajaj RE Maxima Third Party Insurance
With a Bajaj RE Maxima third party insurance policy, you can insure your auto rickshaw against any accidental third party liabilities arising from the insured auto. Third-party liabilities under this cover include death or disability of a third person and third party property damage. Under this motor insurance cover, the insurer will compensate the third party for the above-mentioned losses.
Bajaj RE Maxima Comprehensive Insurance
By purchasing a Bajaj RE Maxima comprehensive insurance policy, the insurance company will compensate you against damages sustained by your Bajaj auto rickshaw due to uncertain events. These events may include road accidents, collisions, burglary, fire, etc. Apart from own damages, this commercial vehicle insurance policy will also offer third party liability cover in case of third party damages.
Inclusions of Bajaj RE Maxima Insurance Policy
A Bajaj RE Maxima insurance policy covers the following risks and damages:
- Any damage caused to the insured auto-rickshaw due to theft, housebreaking or burglary
- Damages sustained by the insured Bajaj RE Maxima due to natural calamities like hurricanes, cyclones, etc.
- Losses caused to the insured vehicle due to manmade acts like terrorist acts, strikes, riots are covered under the auto-rickshaw insurance policy
- Any damage sustained by the insured auto-rickshaw due to fire, or self-ignition are also included
- Claims can also be made for third party damages under comprehensive vehicle insurance
- In transit damages sustained by the insured auto are also covered under the policy coverage
Additional Covers under Bajaj RE Maxima Insurance
Additional covers under Bajaj RE Maxima insurance policy can be purchased by paying an extra premium over the standard premium amount. These add-on covers include:
- Zero Dep Cover
- IMT 23 Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
- Legal Liability to Paid Driver
- NCB Protect Cover
Exclusions of Bajaj RE Maxima Insurance Policy
A Bajaj RE Maxima insurance policy excludes the following damages from its scope of coverage:
- Losses caused to the insured Bajaj RE Maxima when the driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Any loss sustained by the insured auto-rickshaw when the driver was not carrying a driving license
- Damages caused due to private use of a commercially insured vehicle is also not covered under the Bajaj RE Maxima insurance policy
- General ageing, wear and tear of the insured auto-rickshaw are excluded from policy coverage
- Claims cannot be made for damages sustained outside the geographical scope of the commercial vehicle insurance policy
How to Buy Bajaj RE Maxima Insurance Online?
Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited (Policybazaar.com) and follow these steps to buy a Bajaj RE Maxima insurance online:
- Head to the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products menu
- On the page, enter your name and mobile number and proceed with insurance quotes
- Now select the type of vehicle such as ‘Auto Rickshaw’
- Select brand name from the list along with your model
- Select RTO, variant, and registration year of the Bajaj RE Maxima auto-rickshaw
- You will now find multiple Bajaj RE Maxima insurance quotes. Choose the desired plan.
- Select the desired add-ons alongwith your plan
- After selecting your plan, proceed with premium payment
- Fill out the proposal form on the next page
- After premium verification, pay the amount using your desired online payment mode
- After payment confirmation, your Bajaj RE Maxima insurance policy will be issued for your three-wheeler.
You might be interested in
How to Renew Bajaj RE Maxima Insurance?
For Bajaj RE Maxima Insurance renewal online, you can follow these simple steps:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and navigate to the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page
- Enter your name and mobile number and proceed
- Now select details like vehicle type, brand, variant, RTO, and registration
- Once you have selected all the details correctly, proceed with viewing auto insurance quotes
- Select your existing policy expiry date and claim details
- Choose a Bajaj RE Maxima insurance renewal plan alongwith additional covers
- Select NCB discount of existing policy
- Now select the payment option and pay the premium amount via net banking, bank cards or UPI mode
- After successful completion of payment, your Bajaj RE Maxima insurance policy will be renewed. You will receive a soft copy of your policy papers at your email address.
Claim Procedure under Bajaj RE Maxima Insurance
To raise a Bajaj RE Maxima insurance claim without much hassle, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, inform the insurance company about the damage caused to your insured auto rickshaw
- The insurer upon intimation, will send a surveyor to estimate the cost of repairs of the insured vehicle
- Submit all the required documents for claim verification process
- The insured vehicle will now be sent to an authorised network workshop for repairs. Once the repairs are done, the insurer will settle the claim directly with the network garage.
Documents Required to Raise a Claim under Bajaj RE Maxima Insurance
Following documents are compulsory in order to raise a Bajaj RE Maxima insurance claim:
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance Claim form
- A copy of driving license
- Copy of vehicle’s Registration Certificate
- Copy of vehicle’s Fitness Certificate
- Commercial vehicle insurance papers
- Copy of Police FIR in case of theft or third party damages
- Repair bills
Ans: To reduce the premium of your Bajaj RE Maxima auto insurance, you can follow these tips:
- Compare auto insurance premium before purchasing
- Save up on your NCB discount
- Install an anti-theft device in your Bajaj RE Maxima auto
- Avoid modifications in your vehicle
- Only choose add-ons that you need for your vehicle
Ans: You can compare Bajaj RE Maxima insurance plans from multiple insurers on Policybazaar.com and purchase the one that suits your needs.
Ans: You can check Bajaj RE Maxima insurance status online from the insurer’s website or by logging into your online Policybazaar customer account.
Ans: An IMT 23 add-on for commercial vehicle insurance covers vehicles’ lamps, tyres, tubes, bonnets, mudguards, bumpers and paintwork of the damaged parts of an insured auto.
Ans: No, you will not need any document to renew your Bajaj RE Maxima insurance online on Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited. You will only need your vehicle number to renew your policy without any hassle.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for...
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that...
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity...
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial...
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport...