Farmtrac 60 Insurance
Escorts Limited is one of the popular farming machinery producers in India. The Company has launched Farmtrac 60 tractor to cater to the demands of the new-age farmer. This tractor model is an efficient farming machinery with a higher performance and a smooth driving experience. However, to protect it from several unanticipated risks, an Escorts Farmtrac 60 vehicle insurance is highly recommended. Read on to know more about it.Read more
Escorts Farmtrac 60 Insurance Overview
Farmtrac 60 is a power-packed heavy-duty 2 WD 50 HP tractor equipped with a 3147 CC fuel-efficient engine that generates 2200 RPM energy. Moreover, it has a forced cooling system to keep the engine cool while machinery is performing the tasks. The advanced oil bath filters are fitted in the tractor to keep it free from dust.
By obtaining Escorts Farmtrac 60 insurance, you will protect it from various risks that might arise due to accidents, theft, fire, explosions, etc. Moreover, you can buy different types of add-on covers with your Escorts Farmtrac 60 insurance policy and enhance the policy coverage.
Escorts Farmtrac 60 Price List with Insurance Premium
|Escorts Farmtrac Models
|Escorts Farmtrac 60 Showroom Price||Escorts Farmtrac Model Variant*||Escorts Farmtrac Model Insurance Price*
(Third Party Liability Insurance)
|Farmtrac 60||Rs 7.10-7.40 lakh||Diesel Tractor||Rs 7,067 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The EscortsFarmtrac 60insurance might differ as it depends upon various factors like NCB discount, deductibles, IDV, type of coverage, etc.
Reasons to Buy Escorts Farmtrac 60 Insurance Policy
Your commercial vehicle is a high-value asset and also holds a high-value possession. Thus, it becomes extremely essential to insure your Farmtrac 60 to insure with the right commercial vehicle insurance policy.
Here are a few reasons mentioned below to purchase Escorts Farmtrac 60 insurance for your tractor-
- Legal Compulsion - As per the Motor Vehicle Act 1988, it is mandatory for all the tractor owners to buy at least third-party motor liability insurance cover. Therefore, it is compulsory to purchase at least a liability only commercial vehicle insurance policy for your Farmtrac 60 tractor.
- Personal Accident Cover- Your Escorts Farmtrac 60 insurance provides coverage to the owner or driver of the insured tractor as it is mandatory to obtain Personal Accident Cover (PA) cover with your commercial vehicle insurance policy.
- Coverage for all the Financial Liability- An Escorts Farmtrac 60 insurance policy offers coverage for all types of financial liabilities that might create a hole in your pocket in events like vehicle theft, collision, fire, disasters, etc.
- Easy Buying and Renewal Process- The process of buying and renewing Escorts Farmtrac 60 insurance policy online is smooth and hassle-free. You can do this by comparing the insurance plans offered by multiple insurers at Policybazaar.com.
Types of Escorts Farmtrac 60 Insurance Policy
A commercial vehicle insurance policy is specifically designed for heavy-duty vehicles to provide them financial coverage for damages or losses. There are two types of plans available to insure your Escorts Farmtrac 60 tractors-
Third-party Liability Escorts Farmtrac 60 Insurance Policy
This type of insurance cover protects you against the damages or losses caused to a third party due to your insured tractor. It also covers the damages caused to the third-party property and life.
Comprehensive Escorts Farmtrac 60 Insurance Policy
The comprehensive insurance policy protects your insured Escorts Farmtrac 60 tractor from several risks like fire, explosion, self-ignitions, lightning, burglary, theft, housebreaking, disasters, accidents, etc. Moreover, with this you can buy add-on covers to enhance your policy coverage.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Inclusions of Escorts Farmtrac 60 Insurance Policy
Your Escorts Farmtrac 60 insurance policy provides financial coverage under the following circumstances-
- Damages caused to the insured Farmtrac 60 due to collision, explosions, theft, fire or self-ignition
- Damages caused to the insured tractor due to any natural calamities or man-made disasters like earthquakes, floods, cyclones, riots, strikes, etc.
- Damages or losses caused to insured tractor due to a road accident
- Damages or losses incurred to the third party, property or life due to the insured Farmtrac 60 tractor
Escorts Farmtrac 60 Insurance: Add-ons
The add-on covers provide additional coverage to the insured vehicle by paying a little extra premium. Basically, it is the policy coverage extension that helps the tractor owner in dealing with various risks without any hassle. Some of the popular add-on covers are as follows-
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
- Legal Liability to Paid Driver Cover
- IMT 23 Cover
- NCB Protection Cover
Exclusions of Escorts Farmtrac 60 Insurance Policy
There are certain conditions where your insurer does not provide any coverage, or such instances are not included in the policy coverage. Your Escorts Farmtrac 60 insurance policy does not offer any financial protection in the following circumstances-
- Damages or losses sustained to the insured tractor when the driver was not carrying the RC, DL, a valid insurance policy, and PUC certificate
- Damages caused to the insured Escorts Farmtrac 60 due to regular wear and tear
- Damages caused to the insured tractor due to any technical, electrical or mechanical breakdown
- Damages sustained to the insured tractor when the driver was found in a drunk state or under the influence of any other drugs
- Damages caused outside the geographical areas mentioned in the policy documents
- Damages caused when the insured commercial tractor was being used for the personal purposes
How to Buy Escorts Farmtrac 60 Insurance Online?
By following the below steps, you can easily buy the Escorts Farmtrac 60 insurance online at Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited website-
- Choose the 'Commercial Vehicle Insurance' option from the 'Insurance Products' at the Policybazaar.com
- Enter your name and the contact number to proceed further
- Select the type of vehicle and choose the brand name 'Escorts Limited' and the model 'Farmtrac 60'
- Next, select the variant, the RTO & the registration to proceed further
- On the next page, you will find multiple commercial vehicle insurance plans offered by insurers for your Escorts Farmtrac 60.
- Choose the plan according to your preferences, and you can buy add-on coversalso
- Proceed with the premium payment by filling out the proposal form displayed on the next page
- Once the premium is paid through UPI, net banking or banking cards, your insurer will send the insurance policy documents to your registered mail id.
You might be interested in
How to Renew Escorts Farmtrac 60 Insurance Online?
You can renew your Escorts Farmtrac 60 insurance online by following the below process-
- Visit Policybazaar.com and choose the 'Commercial Vehicle' option from the 'Insurance Products'
- Enter personal details like name and mobile number to proceed further
- Choose the vehicle type, brand, model, RTO, and the registration year of the tractor
- Proceed further and find multiple plans offered by the insurers
- Fill in your existing policy expiry date and claim history
- Next, select the No Claim Bonus and choose the required add-on covers
- Pay the premium amount through UPI, internet banking or any banking cards
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive the Escorts Farmtrac 60 insurance documents at your registered mail id.
Escorts Farmtrac 6O Insurance Claim Procedure
You can follow the below process for raising Escorts Farmtrac 60 Insurance claim-
- Call your insurer and explain to them the damages & losses caused to your insured Farmtrac 60
- The insurer will assign an authorized surveyor to inspect those damages and also determine the cost of the repairs for those damages
- Submit all the documents required to raise a claim
- Once the claim verification process is done for the damaged tractor, the insurer will send the tractor to the authorized network garage for the repairs
- Once repairs are done, the insurer will settle the bill amount directly with the network garage.
Documents Required to Raise a Claim Under Escorts Farmtrac 60 Insurance
To raise Escorts Farmtrac 60 insurance claims following documents are required-
- Claim insurance form duly filled and signed by the policyholder
- Driving License (DL)
- Tractors' Registration Certificate (RC)
- Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUC)
- Copy of an FIR in case of theft, burglary or third-party damages
- Valid Escorts Farmtrac 60 insurance
- Repair bills
Ans: For your Escorts Farmtrac 60 agricultural tractor, it is recommended to buy a comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance policy. This will provide extensive financial protection and cover for the damages & losses arising due to accidents, explosions, fire, theft, and natural & man-made disasters. Additionally, you can buy add-on covers to enhance your policy coverage.
Ans: In IMT 23 add-on cover you get coverage for the damaged mudguards, paintwork, bumper, tubes, tyres, bonnets, and lamps of the insured vehicle. This add-on cover is specifically designed for commercial vehicles.
Ans: Yes, in India, it is compulsory to have at least third-party liability cover for your tractor. However, it is advised to buy comprehensive insurance as it covers both third-party liability and own damages.
Ans: In India, the tractor insurance price depends upon various factors, like-
- Type of coverage
- Make and model the tractor
- Year of registration
- Chosen IDV
- Add-on covers
- NCB, etc.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport