John Deere 5036 D Insurance
John Deere 5036 D is one of the technologically advanced tractors under the D Series tractors by John Deere. If you are looking to buy this tractor, you must also consider purchasing a John Deere 5036 D insurance policy to cover your vehicle against unforeseen damages.Read more
John Deere 5036 D Insurance Overview
John Deere 5036 D agricultural tractor offers a strong engine capacity with many advanced features. This tractor can be used for multiple purposes such as agricultural, farming, and haulage applications. The tractor has been designed to suit all the commercial needs of Indian farmers.
With a John Deere 5036 D insurance policy, you can cover your tractor against multiple unanticipated events such as theft, collision, fire, etc. Apart from this, you will also get financial coverage against any third-party liabilities arising out of your vehicle.
Popular John Deere 5036 D Models With Insurance Price
John Deere 5036 D Models
John Deere 5036 D Variant*
John Deere 5036 D Insurance Price*
(Third Party Liability Insurance)
John Deere 5036 D
Rs. 6,647 onwards
Disclaimer*: The John Deere 5036 D insurance price for different variants depends on factors like IDV, cubic capacity of the tractor, coverage opted, additional covers and more.
Reasons to Buy John Deere 5036 D Insurance Policy
Let us tell you why you should purchase a John Deere 5036 D insurance for your tractor:
- Compulsory Purchase: It is compulsory for every tractor owner to have valid commercial vehicle insurance for his/her vehicle to legally drive on the roads of India.
- Financial Security: The most important reason to buy a John Deere 5036 D insurance policy is to financially secure your tractor from any unanticipated damage that it may sustain on the road.
- Personal Accident Cover: With a John Deere 5036 D insurance cover, you can also get a Personal Accident Cover for the owner/driver and paid driver of the insured vehicle.
- Additional Cover: With commercial vehicle insurance, you can also take advantage of multiple add-ons offered under your John Deere 5036 D insurance policy.
Types of John Deere 5036 D Insurance Policy
The two basic types of coverage offered under John Deere 5036 D insurance include:
John Deere 5036 D Third Party Insurance
A third-party commercial vehicle insurance is the mandatory insurance cover that provides compensation against third party injury, death or property damage caused due to the insured tractor. This commercial tractor insurance policy does not cover any damage sustained by the insured tractor.
John Deere 5036 D Comprehensive Insurance
A comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance policy compensates a policyholder against any damage sustained by the insured tractor due to events like collisions, natural disasters, manmade disasters, fire, etc. This tractor policy also covers any third-party liability caused due to the insured vehicle.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Inclusions of John Deere 5036 D Insurance Policy
A John Deere 5036 D insurance provides coverage against the following losses or damages:
- Losses to the insured vehicle arising out of the fire, ignition, or explosion
- Any damage sustained by the insured John Deere tractor due to burglary or theft
- Any third party death, injury, or property damage due to the insured tractor
- Damages arising out of natural calamities like cyclones, floods, earthquakes, etc
- Losses sustained by the insured commercial vehicle due to manmade acts like riots, strikes, etc
- Damages to the insured John Deere 5036 D while it was in transit via road, rail, water, or air.
- Damages caused to the insured tractor due to external means such as a collision
Additional Covers Under John Deere 5036 D Insurance
The coverage of a John Deere 5036 D insurance policy can be increased by purchasing various add-ons at an additional premium. These add-ons are:
- IMT 23 Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Legal Liability To Paid Driver
- PA Cover For Paid Driver
- PA Cover For Owner Driver
Exclusions of John Deere 5036 D Insurance Policy
Damages or losses that are not covered under a John Deere 5036 D insurance policy include:
- Losses arising out of the electrical or mechanical breakdown of the insured John Deere tractor
- Damages to the insured tractor outside the geographical location as mentioned in the policy documents
- Losses caused to the insured commercial vehicle when the driver was under the influence of alcohol
- Damages to the insured tractor if the driver was not carrying a license
- Any damage arising out of any contractual liability
- Any loss to the insured vehicle when it was being driven for private use
- General wear and tear, depreciation borne by the insured John Deere 5036 D tractor
How to Buy John Deere 5036 D Insurance Online?
Purchasing a John Deere 5036 D insurance is an easy process. Simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and navigate to the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page
- Enter the required details in the given form and proceed
- Now select your vehicle type as ‘Agricultural Tractor’
- On the next page, select the vehicle manufacturer as ‘John Deere’
- Now select your tractor model, RTO, and registration year
- From the mentioned John Deere 5036 D insurance plans, choose the desired plan
- Checkmark any add-on that you wish to buy and proceed with the final payment
- Pay the premium amount as per your desired online payment mode
- Once you have made a purchase, your John Deere 5036 D insurance papers will be mailed to you.
How to Renew John Deere 5036 D Insurance?
Here is how you can renew your John Deere 5036 D insurance policy in a few minutes:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ menu, visit the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page
- Enter your name and mobile number in the form
- Choose vehicle type, manufacturer i.e. John Deere, model, and variant
- Choose RTO and registration year of the insured tractor
- Select the expiry date of the previous policy and whether you have previously made a claim
- Select the desired John Deere 5036 D insurance renewal plan and needed add-ons
- Pay the premium amount via card, net banking, or UPI
- Once the payment is complete, your John Deere 5036 D insurance renewal papers will be sent to your email address.
Claim Procedure Under John Deere 5036 D Insurance
For a John Deere 5036 D insurance claim process, follow these below-mentioned steps:
- Register the commercial vehicle insurance claim by informing the insurance company about the damages sustained by your tractor
- The insurance company will send a surveyor to examine to damages sustained
- The surveyor will ask for certain documents to raise a John Deere 5036 D insurance claim. Make sure to furnish all the information asked by the surveyor
- The insured vehicle will then be sent to the authorised workshop for repairs and the insurance company will directly settle the claim with the garage
- If the repairs have been done in a non-authorised workshop, the insurer will reimburse you the claim amount after the repairs.
You might be interested in
Documents Required to Raise A Claim Under John Deere 5036 D Insurance
Following are the documents that are needed to raise a claim under John Deere 5036 D insurance policy:
- Duly filled and signed claim form.
- Copy of registration certificate along with original one
- Driving license of the driver
- Valid fitness certificate of the insured tractor
- Copy of Policy FIR
- Copy of commercial vehicle insurance papers
Q1: Can I renew the insurance of my John Deere 5036 D agriculture tractor online?Ans: Yes, you can easily renew your John Deere 5036 D insurance policy after comparing different plans on Policybazaar.com.
Q2: What factors determine the John Deere 5036 D insurance price?Ans: Factors that affect the price of John Deere 5036 D tractor insurance include:
- Insured Declared Value
- Engine Displacement
- No Claim Bonus
- Type of Commercial vehicle
- Driving History of the driver
Q3: What is covered in tractor insurance?Ans: A tractor insurance policy covers any damage sustained by the insured tractor due to an unforeseen event on the road such as a collision, theft or strike. It also covers any damage sustained by the third party due to the insured tractor.
Q4: Is insurance mandatory for tractors?Ans: Yes. As per the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, it is mandatory for every tractor owner to possess a valid tractor insurance policy for his/her vehicle.
Q5: How long is John Deere 5036 D insurance valid for?Ans: Usually, a commercial vehicle insurance policy for a John Deere 5036 D tractor is valid for a period of 1 year. However, few insurers also offer commercial vehicle insurance policies for up to 2 or 3 years.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport