Mahindra 275 DI TU Insurance
An unexpected accident with your Mahindra 275 DI TU tractor cannot only cause serious damage to the vehicle but can also result in heavy repair expenses. However, this can be avoided by purchasing commercial vehicle insurance for your tractor. Read further to know more about Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance, its inclusions, exclusions, and renewal in detail.Read more
Mahindra 275 DI TU Insurance Overview
Offering a powerful engine of 39 HP and some robust features, the Mahindra 275 DI TU is specifically manufactured for medium to rugged farming activities. The tractor comes with 3 cylinders, a dry clutch, and dry breaks, and is well known for its fuel efficiency purposes.
If you are purchasing a Mahindra 275 DI TU tractor, you must also consider buying a commercial vehicle insurance policy for your tractor. With the help of Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance, you can get covered against expenses arising out of unforeseen damages such as own damages and third-party damages.
Mahindra 275 DI TU Price List with Insurance Cost
|Mahindra 275 DI TU Models
|Mahindra 275 DI TU Models Variant*||Mahindra 275 DI TU Price List
|Mahindra 275 DI TU Models Insurance Price*
(Third Party Liability Insurance)
|275 DI TU NBP||Diesel||Rs. 5.60-5.80 Lakh||Rs. 7,067 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance price depends on various factors like IDV, No Claim Bonus, additional covers, coverage required, etc.
Reasons to Buy Mahindra 275 DI TU Insurance Policy
Here is why you should consider purchasing Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance policy for your commercial tractor:
- Legally Compulsory: Buying a Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance for your tractor is a legal requirement as per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. Thus, if you want to drive legally without violating any traffic rules, you must buy a commercial vehicle insurance policy for your tractor.
- Personal Accident Cover: With a Mahindra DI TU 275 insurance policy, you can also get a Personal Accident Cover for Rs. 15 lakh to cover injury, disability or death of the owner/driver of the insured vehicle.
- Financial Coverage: Another important reason to purchase commercial vehicle insurance is the financial coverage of your vehicle. A Mahindra insurance policy can financially cover your tractor against multiple unforeseen damages on the road.
- Additional Covers: With Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance you can also get the benefits of additional covers by paying an extra premium amount. These covers can protect your vehicle from damages that a standard commercial vehicle insurance policy does not cover.
Types of Mahindra 275 DI TU Insurance Policy
A policyholder can purchase two types of commercial vehicle insurance policies for his/her Mahindra 275 DI TU tractor. These are
Mahindra 275 DI TU Third Party Insurance Policy
Under a third-party commercial vehicle insurance policy, the policyholder is compensated against any third party liability arising out of the insured vehicle. This cover compensates against third-party property damage, death and bodily injury of the third party. Third-party commercial insurance is a mandatory cover to drive legally on Indian roads.
Mahindra 275 DI TU Comprehensive Insurance Policy
The coverage of a comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance policy extends to own damages apart from third-party damages. This tractor insurance policy compensates for losses caused to the insured vehicle due to unforeseen conditions like a road accident, theft, riots, fire etc. It also compensates for accidental damages sustained by third parties due to the insured vehicle.
Though this insurance cover is not mandatory but recommended as it offers broad financial coverage to the insured vehicle.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Inclusions of Mahindra 275 DI TU Insurance Policy
A Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance policy compensates a policyholder for the below-mentioned damages:
- Losses to the insured Mahindra tractor due to fire, explosion or self-ignition are included in the policy coverage
- Damages arising out of third party liabilities are also covered under a comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance policy
- Damages caused to the insured Mahindra 275 DI TU while it was in-transit via air, water or land
- Losses due to theft, housebreaking is also covered upto the Insured Declared Value of the insured vehicle
- Any damage arising out of external means such as a road accident are also covered under a Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance policy
- Damages arising out of natural calamities like earthquakes, cyclones, hurricanes, etc are also included
Additional Covers under Mahindra 275 DI TU Insurance
To enhance the coverage of his/her Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance policy, a policyholder can purchase the following add-ons:
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
- Legal Liability Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- IMT 23 Cover
Exclusions of Mahindra 275 DI TU Insurance Policy
A Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance policy does not cover the losses mentioned below:
- Damages to the insured vehicle due to general wear and tear are excluded from Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance cover
- Any loss caused to the insured vehicle when the driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- A Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance does not cover losses arisiing out of deperciation borne by the insured vehicle
- Claims cannot be raised for contractual liabilities of the owner of the insured tractor
- Any damage to the insured tractor when the driver was not carrying a valid driving license is also not covered
- Damages caused due to nuclear peril or civil war
- Any loss arising out of negligence of the driver is also not covered
How to Buy Mahindra 275 DI TU Insurance Online?
Purchase a Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance policy by following these simple steps:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and navigate to the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown on the homepage
- From the dropdown, select the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page
- Now enter your name and mobile number in the given form and proceed
- Select the type of commercial vehicle from the mentioned list
- Select your vehicle’s manufacturer, model, variant, RTO and registration year
- You will now see a list of Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance plans along with their details. Choose the desired plan.
- Select the add-ons you wish to buy from the ‘Addons and Accessories’ dropdown
- Once satisfied with your plan, proceed with premium payment
- Fill in the proposal form and
- Pay the premium using your desired payment mode
- After premium payment, your Mahindra commercial vehicle insurance policy will be issued. You will receive a soft copy of your policy at your email address.
You might be interested in
How to Renew Mahindra 275 DI TU Insurance?
For a Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance renewal visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and follow these steps:
- Go to the commercial Vehicle Insurance page from the ‘Insurance Products’ menu
- Enter your name and number in the given form
- Select the type of vehicle that is ‘Tractor’
- Select your vehicle’s brand i.e. ‘Mahindra and Mahindra
- Select other details like variant, RTO and registration year
- Select your previous policy expiry date and claim details
- From the given plans select a Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance renewal plan along with additional covers
- Select NCB per cent of previous policy
- Once verified, pay the premium amount via cards, net banking or UPI
- After successful payment, your Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance renewal papers will be mailed to you.
Claim Procedure under Mahindra 275 DI TU Insurance
To successfully raise a Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance claim, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Inform the insurance company soon after the insured vehicle sustains damages so that a claim can be registered
- Upon intimation, the insurance company will send a surveyor for damage and cost assessment
- You will also be required to submit certain documents so make sure to keep them handy at the time of claim
- The insured Mahindra tractor will now be sent to a network garage for repairs
- Once the repairs are complete, the insurance company will pay for the repairs to the network garage and your claim will be settled.
Documents Required to Raise a Claim under Mahindra 275 DI TU Insurance
Make sure to keep the following documents handy while raising a Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance claim:
- Claim form
- Copy of commercial vehicle insurance policy
- Copy of vehicle RC
- Copy of vehicle Fitness Certificate
- License copy
- Copy of Police FIR
- Repair Bills
Q1. How do I download my Mahindra insurance copy?Ans: You can download a soft copy of your Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance from the insurer’s website or your customer account on Policybazaar.com.
Q2. Should I buy Mahindra comprehensive insurance or a liability policy for my Mahindra tractor?Ans: A third-party or liability only policy is a mandatory cover for every commercial vehicle owner in India. It only covers the third party damages caused due to the insured vehicle. On the other hand, a comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance policy covers both third party and own damages but is not mandatory. Thus, if you only want to cover third-party liabilities, you can purchase a liability only policy. However, if you want to cover third parties and own damages sustained by your vehicle, you should go with comprehensive coverage.
Q3. What is the duration of a Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance policy?Ans: The tenure of a commercial vehicle insurance policy is 1 year after which you will be required to renew it before the due date.
Q4. Can I purchase Mahindra insurance online?Ans: Yes, you can compare Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance quotes of multiple insurers online on Policybazaar.com. And purchase the plan via online payment modes only.
Q5. Will I need any documents for Mahindra insurance renewal?Ans: No, you will not require any document to renew your Mahindra 275 DI TU insurance policy from Policybazaar.com. Simply enter your vehicle’s details to renew your policy in a few minutes.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport