How to Download Aadhar Card Online?
The government of India issues a 12 digit unique identification number known as Aadhaar Number to every individual residing in India. Irrespective of your age, cast and creed Aadhar card can be availed by all individual and it serves the dual purpose of resident proof and identification proof.
You can easily enroll yourself and complete the application process by visiting the center nearby. Once you complete the process of application, the Aadhar card is sent to you in the time period of 60 days to 3 months. However, you can also download Aadhaar card within 10 to 15 days of the submission of application form.
Nowadays, an Aadhar card has become a significant document which helps you enroll in various government schemes, get an LPG connection or SIM card. Aadhar card is also used as an identity and address proof while filing a passport form. There are various service providers who ask for the adhaar card for identification verification.
The entire procedure of aadhar card download online is extremely simple and hassle-free. In order to download the aadhaar card online, you just need to have a computer and a proper internet connection. While you download the adhaar card online, it is very crucial to keep handy the enrollment number and aadhar number.
Below, we have provided a step by step process of how to download the e-aadhar card online from UIDAU official website. The online process of adhaar card download is very simple and it takes only a few minutes to download the print out of the aadhar card. The applicant can get their aadhar card download with aadhaar number or enrolment ID.
Steps to Download Aadhar Card Online
- Go to the Official website of UIDAI i.e https://uidai.gov[dot]in/
- Click on the link of Download Aahdar available in homepage. The applicant will be forwarded to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov[dot]in/
- On this page, the applicant will have to enter the details like aadhar number or enrollment ID provided in the acknowledgment slip. Apart from this he/she will be required to fill the other required details like full name, mobile number, and pin code.
- After you complete filling the entire details click on “get one-time password”. The one-time password is sent to the registered mobile number of the applicant.
- Enter the one-time password and click ‘submit’ to validate and download the adhar card.
- You can download the e-aadhar card in PDF format.
- The PDF file of your aadhar card is password protected and so you will need to enter the password which would either be the pin code of your area or city in order to open the PDF file.
- Once you open the PDF file, you can take the print out of your aadhar card and use it.
- Remember that the downloaded copy of the aadhaar card is as authentic as the aadhar card sent to you by post.
Aadhar Card Download by Adhaar Number
By accessing the official website of UIDAI you can download aadhar card by aadhaar number. Once you fill the application form you are provided with the reference detail in the acknowledgment slip. The slip has all the basic details like enrolment number and date and time. The applicant can retrieve the e-aadhar card either by using EID or UID number.
Step to Download e-Adhaar Using Adhaar Number or Enrolment Number
- Visit the official website of aadhaar related services i.e. www.uidai.gov.in
- Under aadhar online services click on the section of aadhaar enrollment.
- Once you click on download aadhar you will be forwarded to https://eadhaar .uidai.gov.in/
- Select the suitable option according to what you have the EID or UID.
- Enter your aadhar number
- Enter the other personal details like full name, phone number, pin code, image captcha.
- Click on receive One Time Password
- The OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter one-time password to verify your request
- Finally, click on the download the PDF, and the PDF format of the aadhaar card will be downloaded.
- You can enter the city pin code as a password and take a print out of your aadhaar card and use it.
Similarly, the applicant can also download the aadhar card by entering the 14 digit enrolment number and time stamp on the official website https://eadhaar.uidai.gov[dot]in/. The rest of the process of downloading aadhar card by entering your name and date of birth will be the same as mentioned above.
Aadhar Card Download if Acknowledgment Slip and Enrollment Number Lost
In case you have lost the acknowledgment slip and enrollment details then you can go the UIDAI website and recover lost EID. You can follow these simple steps to retrieve lost EID.
- Visit the website of www.uidai.gov.in
- Go to the aadhar online services and select option of recover UID/EID
- Choose option to receive the lost EID
- Enter your details like full name, phone number or e-mail ID and security captcha.
- Click get OTP, you will receive the one-time password on your registered phone number.
- Verify your OTP.
- Once the verification is completed you will receive the enrolment details on the screen.
Moreover, after the download of aadhaar card if you want to make any changes you can update the aadhar card online and correct data. Even your photo can also be updated in your aadhar card from the enrolment center. In order to update the correct data, the applicant is required to go to https://ssup.uidai.gov[dot]in/web/guest/update website. You will need to enter your aadhar number and click on receive OTP. The OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Once you verify the OTP, you can edit the data in aadhaar card online. Further, you can download the card as per your convenience.
In case, the applicant fails to go to the enrollment center then he/she can request an update via post. All you need to do is download and fill the update request form and send it to Unique Identification Authority of India.
While you download your aadhar card online you should keep in mind that online copy of the aadhar card is accurate as the original aadhaar card and can be used for various purposes.
- Aviva Traditional Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Traditional Plans
- Bharti AXA Life Traditional Plans
- Birla Sun Life Traditional Plans
- Canara HSBC Traditional Plans
- DHFL Pramerica Traditional Plans
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Traditional Plans
- Exide Life Traditional Plans
- Future Generali Traditional Plans
- HDFC Life Traditional Plans
- ICICI Prudential Traditional Plans
- IDBI Federal Traditional Plans
- IndiaFirst Traditional Plans
- Kotak Life Traditional Plans
- LIC Traditional Plans