Bajaj Allianz My Home Insurance Plan
Indeed your house is the most valued possession. You have invested a lot of money and emotions to turn it into a home. So this is the time to protect your home from all types of risks, ranging from fire, earthquake to burglary, etc.
- All round protection of the property, contents, and interests of the insured and their family members
- Covers your home against loss from fire, burglary and natural calamities
- Cover for jewellery, valuables, works of art and other portable instruments
- Additional benefit of rent for alternate accommodation
- Multiple options of plans to choose from
Add on covers
Top up home insurance plan for total protection.
You can select from the following options:
- ATM withdrawal robbery cover
- Lost wallet cover
- Dog insurance cover
- Public liability cover
- Employees compensation cover
Coverage type: Flat/Building/Bungalow
Coverage Period: 1,2,3 years
Policy termination: A policyholder can terminate the policy at anytime by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period: If you would not be pleased with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of canceling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
The policy does not cover loss or damage to the property by or due to or arising from:
- Misrepresentation/ non-disclosure of any material information.
- Pre-existent damage (applicable to contents and building).
- Manufacturing defects in electrical items.
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate details.
- Any owner with a flat/home which is less than 30 years old can insure building as well as contents.
- Any tenant can insurance contents and jewelry.
- Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Cholamandalam Home Insurance
- Future Generali Home Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance
- L&T Home Insurance
- National Insurance Home Insurance
- New India Assurance Home Insurance
- Oriental Home Insurance
- Raheja QBE Home Insurance
- Reliance Home Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Home Insurance
- SBI Home Insurance
- Shriram General Home Insurance
- Universal Sompo Home Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know About New India Assurance Griha Suvidha
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance versus Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz, Bharti AXA and Cholamandalam: Comprehensive Insurance for Your Home
- Importance of Having a Home Insurance Policy in India
- Secure Your Home against Calamities with Home Insurance
- What Does Home Insurance Cover?