SBI General Group Personal Accident Plan
Life is full of uncertainties and being the earning member of the family it is our responsibility to protect our family in the situations of financial distress .So to solve your worry in these situations, SBI General Insurance has Group Personal Accident Insurance Policy that is specially designed for you. It provides cover against loss of life due to an accident.
Key Features and Benefits
- This policy provides a cover against loss of life due to accident to your family.
- This policy can be bought by any permanent indian resident who have an account in SBI and Its associated banks and should be between 18 to 65 years.
Premium payable including Service Tax as applicable
Minimum Sum Insured – 2, 00,000 /-
Maximum Sum Insured – 20, 00,000 /-
Age Limit - Entry age for the policyholder is 18 years to 65 years.
Coverage Type – Individual.
Policy termination -Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at any time by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period -If you are not happy with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
- Accident resulting from suicide, attempted suicide (whether sane or insane) or intentionally self-inflicted injury, mental or nervous disorder will not be covered under this policy.
- Accident arises in course of employment in any branch of the Military or Armed Forces of any country will not be covered.
- Accident arises if the policy holder is in the influence of drugs, alcohol and other intoxicates will not be covered.
- Committing breach of law with criminal intent.
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- Why Critical Illness Cover is Important in the Basic Term Insurance Plan?
- National Insurance- Varishtha Mediclaim Policy for the Golden Years
- Things to Know Before Picking a Health Insurance Plan
- Health Card vs. Health Insurance with OPD Coverage
- India's Great Healthcare Challenge, Also an Opportunity
- All About Pre-Insurance Medical Check-Up in Health Insurance
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator