SBI General Group Personal Accident Plan
Life is full of uncertainties and being the earning member of the family it is our responsibility to protect our family in the situations of financial distress .So to solve your worry in these situations, SBI General Insurance has Group Personal Accident Insurance Policy that is specially designed for you. It provides cover against loss of life due to an accident.
Key Features and Benefits
- This policy provides a cover against loss of life due to accident to your family.
- This policy can be bought by any permanent indian resident who have an account in SBI and Its associated banks and should be between 18 to 65 years.
Premium payable including Service Tax as applicable
Minimum Sum Insured – 2, 00,000 /-
Maximum Sum Insured – 20, 00,000 /-
Age Limit - Entry age for the policyholder is 18 years to 65 years.
Coverage Type – Individual.
Policy termination -Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at any time by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period -If you are not happy with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
- Accident resulting from suicide, attempted suicide (whether sane or insane) or intentionally self-inflicted injury, mental or nervous disorder will not be covered under this policy.
- Accident arises in course of employment in any branch of the Military or Armed Forces of any country will not be covered.
- Accident arises if the policy holder is in the influence of drugs, alcohol and other intoxicates will not be covered.
- Committing breach of law with criminal intent.
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident Insurance
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident Plan
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident Plan
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident Plan
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- L&T Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Save Smartly While Planning Your Next Trip
- What are the Consequences of Not Having Third Party Car Insurance?
- Here are 12 Money Saving Tips for students for Their Travel Plans
- A Walkthrough of Uber Insurance
- Can I get a Health Policy if I have Allergies?
- Things to You Should Know About Car Insurance Policy Cancellation