TATA AIG Home Secure Supreme
This is a flexible home insurance plan which caters to individual needs. It offers 15 comprehensive coverage options to choose from.
- Person residing in a self-owned or rented house.
- Fire Benefits Include: Explosion / Implosion, damage caused by aircraft, Riot, Strike, Damages due to Impact by rail / road vehicle or animal, , Lightning, Loss caused by Storm, Tempest, Hurricane, Flood.
- Cover includes: Rent for Alternative accommodation, additional expenses on rent is borne if forced to shift to an alternative accommodation subject to a limit of not above of 12 Months.
- Public Liability: Compensation/litigation expenses due to Property damage/Bodily Injury of any third party excluding family/domestic staff.
- Purchase Protection: Covers newly purchased items against fire/burglary up to 30 days from purchase.
- Pedal Cycle: Coverage against accidental damage up to a maximum of 10000 INR.
- Baggage: Accidental loss/damage and theft of personal baggage is covered anywhere in India.
- Domestic/Audio/Visual Appliance: Covers against risk of sudden mechanical/electrical breakdown.
- Marine: Covers against loss/damage during transit or shifting to a new location.
- Personal Accident: Entire family is covered in case of death, permanent total or partial disablement
- Money: Covers againstdispossession of money withdrawn from a Bank branch/ATM on the way back home due to robbery/hold-up or similar circumstances.
- Purchase protection, medical expenses, and temporary resettlement expenses are offered.
- Totally Customizable: Provides the flexibility to not only choose from the cover options but also the sum insured as per the need.
- Jewellery and Valuables can be included as an all risk cover under this particular plan.
- Excess: The first Rs.250 (or 1% of sum insured in case of TV/Refrigerator, whichever is higher) of every claim against benefits of Fire/Burglary and Baggage, Jewellery and valuables, cash in transit (Rs.100 in case of Pedal Cycle and Rs.1000 in case of transit of household goods).
- Under insurance: If actual value of insured property at the time of loss under fire benefit is greater than the sum insured opted then the claim is reduced in the same proportion.
- Death; disablement or bodily Injury self-inflicted or caused by misuse of any drugs/alcohol by the insured, his family or domestic staff.
- Losses and subsequent expenses if the premises are unoccupied beyond 60 consecutive days.
- Terrorism Damage (unless specifically covered).
- Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Cholamandalam Home Insurance
- Future Generali Home Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance
- National Insurance Home Insurance
- New India Assurance Home Insurance
- Oriental Home Insurance
- Raheja QBE Home Insurance
- Reliance Home Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Home Insurance
- SBI Home Insurance
- Shriram General Home Insurance
- Universal Sompo Home Insurance
- Property and Casualty Insurance
- Handy Guide- All You Need to Know About Property Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know About New India Assurance Griha Suvidha
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance versus Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz, Bharti AXA and Cholamandalam: Comprehensive Insurance for Your Home
- Importance of Having a Home Insurance Policy in India
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator