Monthly Investment Plan
Monthly investments plan is a popular investment options for individuals who wants to gain a profitable investment returns and wants to achieve their short-term and long-term financial goals of life. Nowadays, monthly investment plans are one of the most preferred options of investment by most of the individuals. Moreover, monthly investment plans also help to inculcate the habit of disciplined investment among investors without putting extra burden on them. Besides this, there are many different benefits of investing in monthly investment plans.
Benefits of Monthly Investment Plans
1. Monthly investment plans offers the benefit of power of compounding.
2. The monthly investment plans offers the advantage of rupee cost averaging in which the investors does not require to time the market and allows them to gain a profitable return of investment over a period of time.
3. Monthly investment plans also encourage the habit of disciplined investment among investors without putting extra burden on their pocket.
4. The monthly investment plans also offers the benefit of tax savings to the investors.
There is plethora of monthly investment plans available in the market. For the better understanding of our customers, here we have elaborately discussed about SBI monthly Plan.
State Bank of India investment plans offers long-term benefits to the clients and are ideal for individuals in every kind of situation. Realize your dream with elastic options and maturity or death benefits. In keeping with the changing times and increasing customer expectations, SBI is continually reinventing itself and bring friendlier investment plan that provide high returns with negligible risks involved.
SBI Systematic Investment Plans
When you have surplus funds to invest, SBI fixed deposits provide a good way to help your income grow. Here is a high flexibility of tenure for such deposits starting from mere fifteen days to ten years. You can open fixed deposits with SBI investing a nominal amount, as low as one thousand rupees.
Whenever any urgent financial requirement crops up it is possible to take overdrafts or loans on the money you invest. Besides, one can take advantage of premature withdrawal facilities and term deposit transfers. Timely interest accumulation in your FD account makes money grow and compounded quarterly.
SBI term deposits are all about competitive interest rates, trust, and security, helping you to make your surplus money grow steadily. There is flexibility of tenure starting from mere seven days to ten years. The nominal amount that you can start with is similar to FDs, which is INR 1000. Interest payment on your investment is quarterly and monthly interests are discounted.
It is possible to take overdrafts or loans on up to 90% of the amounts deposited by paying a nominal fee. You can also go for premature withdrawal with no penalties for deposits below fifteen lakhs for seven days to one-year tenure. There is an automatic renewal of your deposits on maturity with does away with the need for tracking.
SBI recurring deposits allow investors to go for monthly small amount savings, which can come in good stead later on in various kinds of expenditure including the purchase of a vehicle or the marriage or education of children. The maturity period for this deposit varies between one to ten years. Minimum amounts that you can pay through monthly installment are a mere hundred rupees. This flexible scheme allows you to change both installment amounts and maturity period as suited. You can even take loans on ninety percent of the total amount deposited with a low interest rate, which is 0.5% per annum over deposit rates. There is no TDS on interest incomes.
Those interested in future savings can opt for SBI savings account. It is of two types.
- Saving account: It comes with card convenience, money multipliers, and flexible, wide accessibility. You can go for a single account or a joint one. There is facility for account transfers over SBI networks. Recently the bank has done away with the minimum balance criterion that prevailed before. Besides, half-yearly compounding of interest is also present.
- Savings plus: Under this account, the deposit period varies between one to five years. Threshold limit for this is from rupees five thousand onwards. Any amount that exceeds the threshold limit goes to term deposit schemes and gets benefits under this.
SBI Life Insurance
SBI life insurance investments are all about keeping your dependents secure with assured returns at the end of policy term. There are two broad divisions
(a) Endowment Plans:
Here the premium that you pay goes to a policy account with minimum 2.5% interest throughout the term.
Smart Money Back
It comes with periodic benefits. Based on policy term benefit may vary between 110 and 125 percent related to sum assured with rider benefits.
Here the maturity benefit is equal to sum assured plus term/regular bonus. You can take loans on this but no riders.
This includes limited term for premium payment with periodic payouts and final maturity payment.
This comes with whole and term options. Final payments equal sum assured plus bonuses and riders.
This is a long-term plan that helps you to avail returns, which are market linked. There is a wide variety of funds to choose with varying degrees of risk.
Mutual fund from SBI is either debt or equity based. The products are for Indian residents and NRIs. It is possible to group this under 4 categories namely ETS, debt schemes, equity schemes and balanced schemes. Equity schemes can yield high returns but the risks involved are high too. Debt based plans provide investment options in instruments of money market, corporate bonds and government securities and are low risk compared to equity investment.
The systematic investment plan requires an initial minimum deposit of only INR 250 on a monthly basis with flexible options. The bank uses the money you deposit at term end for systematic share purchase. When the prices are low purchase of more units occurs and vice versa during high unit prices.
- Most Read
- Best Investment Plan for 3 Years
Date: 08 January 2019
- 11 Best Ways to Invest Money & Start Saving from 2019
Date: 08 January 2019
- Tax Saving Investments with Tax Exempt Returns
Date: 08 January 2019
- Best Short Term Investment Plans for NRIs
Date: 07 January 2019
- Best Investment Plans for Fixed Income in 2014
Date: 17 February 2014
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2019
Views : 1938836
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 703046
- State Bank Of India Investment Plans
Views : 345419
- 10 Best Short Term Investment Plans in India
Views : 278985
- Best 5 SBI Life Insurance Plans in 2018-19
Views : 259735