Future Generali India Life Insurance Company (FGILI) has launched ‘Assured Money Back Plan’, a non-linked and non-participating money back plan. "This is a simple insurance plan which combines certainty along with returns at regular intervals," Future Generali said.
The plan is devised to meet needs of customers who are unsure about their ability to pay premium for the entire policy term. It gives flexibility to choose from four limited premium payment terms, starting from five years. A policyholder enjoys a life cover along with 200% of the sum assured as guaranteed money back during the policy term.
"The concept of paying premiums for a limited period while enjoying a longer life cover with guaranteed money backs is best suited for customers who do not have a regular income. Given that the market scenario is usually uncertain and volatile, customers opt for products which have guaranteed returns,” said Mr. Munish Sharda, Managing Director and CEO, Future Generali Life Insurance. This guaranteed money back plan helps customers save for their important occasions by paying premiums for a limited duration.
Source: This news was published on April 22, 2015 in timesofindia.indiatimes.com under the title: Future Generali India launches Assured Money Back Plan
- Most Read
- What are the Best Investment Options for Your Father?
Date: 05 September 2018
- What is Insurance Premiums? Types, Qualities and Significance
Date: 17 August 2018
- 10 Can't Miss Short Term Investment Options
Date: 02 August 2018
- Best Max Life Insurance Plans and How to Keep a Track of them!
Date: 31 July 2018
- Best Wealth Creation Investment Options from Max Life
Date: 25 July 2018
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2018
Views : 1668234
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 603741
- State Bank Of India Investment Plans
Views : 313969
- 10 Best Short Term Investment Plans in India
Views : 251004
- Best 5 SBI Life Insurance Plans in 2017-18
Views : 219974