Future Generali India Life Insurance Company (FGILI) has launched ‘Assured Money Back Plan’, a non-linked and non-participating money back plan. "This is a simple insurance plan which combines certainty along with returns at regular intervals," Future Generali said.
The plan is devised to meet needs of customers who are unsure about their ability to pay premium for the entire policy term. It gives flexibility to choose from four limited premium payment terms, starting from five years. A policyholder enjoys a life cover along with 200% of the sum assured as guaranteed money back during the policy term.
"The concept of paying premiums for a limited period while enjoying a longer life cover with guaranteed money backs is best suited for customers who do not have a regular income. Given that the market scenario is usually uncertain and volatile, customers opt for products which have guaranteed returns,” said Mr. Munish Sharda, Managing Director and CEO, Future Generali Life Insurance. This guaranteed money back plan helps customers save for their important occasions by paying premiums for a limited duration.
Source: This news was published on April 22, 2015 in timesofindia.indiatimes.com under the title: Future Generali India launches Assured Money Back Plan
- Most Read
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- How to Save Premium Cost on your Life Insurance Purchase
Date: 13 September 2017
- Why Renewal of the Term Insurance Policy is Important?
Date: 11 September 2017
- LIC Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2017
Date: 30 August 2017
- 5 Questions You Must Seek Answers for Before Buying Life Insurance Policies
Date: 18 July 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 970259
- LIC Policy Status: Check LIC Policy Details and Statement Online
Views : 917395
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 367016
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 356696
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 234295