Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Limited (FGILI) launched the Assured Income Plan. This is a non-linked and non-participating endowment plan, with two term options of 11 years and 15 years. According to the plan, the policyholder receives an assured annual income as Maturity Benefit and an additional benefit of up to 4.5 times the annual premium, depending on the age of the policyholder.
The plan offers an extra benefit to the policyholder where they can receive maturity benefit in monthly instalments. Here, they get 2.5% more than the annual instalment.
|Benefits||11-year Term||15-year Term|
|Maturity Benefit||Once the term ends, you will receive 11 annual instalments of 1.5 times your annual premium. These paid out from the end of the 12th year to the end of 22nd year.||Once the term ends, you will receive 15 annual instalments of 2 times your annual premium. These paid out from the end of the 16th year to the end of 30th year.|
|Additional Benefit||You will receive up to 4.5 times your annual premium at the end of the payout term, depending on your age.||You will receive up to 4.5 times your annual premium at the end of the payout term, depending on your age.|
|Total Payout||Depending on your age at the time of purchasing the policy, you can earn 17.5 to 21 times of the annualised premium.||Depending on your age at the time of purchasing the policy, you can earn 31 to 34.5 times of annualised premium.|
Mr. Munish Sharda, Managing Director and CEO, Future Generali India Life Insurance spoke on the need of life insurance and providing financial security to one’s family. He believes that financial planning plays a major role in today’s inflationary and uncertain macro environment.
He also highlighted Assured Income Plan’s features, such as versatility and value for money. This simple-to-understand product can be used for long-term needs, such as financial planning for children or retirement. Mr. Sharda added that policyholders can avail both the options of one-time lump sum payment and regular annualized income.
- Most Read
- Term Insurance with More Than 100 Years of Coverage
Date: 14 November 2017
- All About Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Date: 13 November 2017
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Features, Benefits and Eligibility
Date: 25 October 2017
- 5 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Planning Retirement
Date: 24 October 2017
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 1086325
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1076922
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 415881
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 409948
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 285200