Presently, in the life insurance industry, regular source income has become a slogan. According to the new guidelines by IRDA, various insurers like-LIC, PNB Metlife, HDFC Life etc. have re-launched their traditional insurance plans which are focusing on regular income plans and money-back schemes. Last couple of years has seen inclination towards money-back and guaranteed plans. Chief marketing officer of PNB MetLife, Balachander Sekhar said that insurance in India is more of a saving source for things like child’s education and retirement.
The downfall in the economic scenario has increased the popularity of such plans; also, people don’t wish to pay premium for a longer time which makes these short plans more favorable, esp. among businessmen who are not sure of the survival of their business. Money back plans are also known as income plan which offer a certain amount of cash back throughout the life insurance tenure at regular intervals that gives better results and liquidity.
Post office monthly income scheme i.e. PO-MIS and senior citizens saving scheme are other options which offer regular income.
Financial advisors always suggest people to have a reliable life insurance and then look forward to an investment plan. For people with lower risk-taking ability can try having NCDs, tax-free bonds, FDs etc.
- Most Read
- Types Of Investments in India
Date: 12 July 2018
- What are the Major Differences Between Shares and Bonds?
Date: 26 June 2018
- New-Generation Endowments May be Worth a Look
Date: 22 June 2018
- Endowment vs Money Back Policy - What Should You Buy?
Date: 22 May 2018
- Realise Your Life Goals with a Proper Goal-based Investment Plan
Date: 09 April 2018
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2018
Views : 1513923
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 575444
- State Bank Of India Investment Plans
Views : 293382
- 10 Best Short Term Investment Plans in India
Views : 235981
- Best 5 SBI Life Insurance Plans in 2017-18
Views : 202633