Presently, in the life insurance industry, regular source income has become a slogan. According to the new guidelines by IRDA, various insurers like-LIC, PNB Metlife, HDFC Life etc. have re-launched their traditional insurance plans which are focusing on regular income plans and money-back schemes. Last couple of years has seen inclination towards money-back and guaranteed plans. Chief marketing officer of PNB MetLife, Balachander Sekhar said that insurance in India is more of a saving source for things like child’s education and retirement.
The downfall in the economic scenario has increased the popularity of such plans; also, people don’t wish to pay premium for a longer time which makes these short plans more favorable, esp. among businessmen who are not sure of the survival of their business. Money back plans are also known as income plan which offer a certain amount of cash back throughout the life insurance tenure at regular intervals that gives better results and liquidity.
Post office monthly income scheme i.e. PO-MIS and senior citizens saving scheme are other options which offer regular income.
Financial advisors always suggest people to have a reliable life insurance and then look forward to an investment plan. For people with lower risk-taking ability can try having NCDs, tax-free bonds, FDs etc.
- Most Read
- What are the Best Investment Options for Your Father?
Date: 05 September 2018
- What is Insurance Premiums? Types, Qualities and Significance
Date: 17 August 2018
- 10 Can't Miss Short Term Investment Options
Date: 02 August 2018
- Best Max Life Insurance Plans and How to Keep a Track of them!
Date: 31 July 2018
- Best Wealth Creation Investment Options from Max Life
Date: 25 July 2018
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2018
Views : 1684192
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 606537
- State Bank Of India Investment Plans
Views : 315881
- 10 Best Short Term Investment Plans in India
Views : 251944
- Best 5 SBI Life Insurance Plans in 2017-18
Views : 222077