Eicher 10.75 Insurance
Eicher 10.75 is a powerful truck by Eicher Motors offering great features for commercial use. If you are looking to buy an Eicher 10.75 truck, having an Eicher 10.75 insurance is beneficial for you as you can protect your vehicle from any unforeseen loss such as losses from theft, calamities etc.Read more
Eicher 10.75 Insurance Overview
Eicher Trucks and Buses, the leading brand of the joint venture between Eicher Motors and Volvo Groups has been manufacturing a variety of commercial trucks and buses to carry out heavy and lightweight operations on the roads of India. Eicher 10.75 is one such robust truck that can be used for rigorous commercial, farming and industrial activities
With Eicher 10.75 insurance, a truck owner can financially protect his/her prized vehicle from many unfortunate events such as a road accident, earthquake, in-transit damages, strikes, fire, etc. Moreover, commercial vehicle insurance can also protect against any third party damages arising out of the insured vehicle.
Popular Eicher 10.75 Models With Insurance Price
Eicher 10.75 Models
Eicher 10.75 Variant*
Eicher 10.75 Insurance Price*
(Third Party Liability Insurance)
Rs. 8,238 onwards
Rs. 8,238 onwards
Disclaimer*: The Eicher 10.75 insurance price for different variants depends on factors like engine displacement, IDV, No Claim Bonus, coverage opted etc.
Reasons to Buy Eicher 10.75 Insurance Policy
Here are a few reasons you should consider purchasing an Eicher 10.75 insurance policy for your Eicher truck:
- Legal Requirement: Buying at least a third party commercial vehicle insurance policy is a mandatory requirement to legally drive on the roads of India.
- Online Purchase: You can also purchase an Eicher 10.75 insurance online after comparing plans from multiple insurance companies.
- Extra Coverage: With an Eicher 10.75 insurance, you can also receive extra coverage for your truck by purchasing add-ons along with your commercial vehicle insurance.
- Personal Accident Cover: By purchasing a commercial vehicle insurance policy for your Eicher 10.75 truck, you can get a Personal Accident Cover for the owner/driver of the vehicle.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Types of Eicher 10.75 Insurance Policy
There are two major types of Eicher 10.75 truck insurance policies offered by insurance companies. These are:
Eicher 10.75 Third Party Insurance
An Eicher 10.75 third party insurance policy covers a policyholder against any loss or damage arising out of a third-party liability due to the insured truck. Third-party liabilities include third-party bodily injuries, death, and damage to third-party property. A third-party insurance cover is also a mandatory cover as per the motor laws of India. However, this insurance excludes covering its own damages sustained by the insured truck.
Eicher 10.75 Comprehensive Insurance
An Eicher 10.75 comprehensive insurance policy overcomes the exclusions of a liability-only policy by also covering the damages sustained by the insured truck due to events like road accidents, fire, natural calamities, theft, etc. Apart from this, it also covers any third-party damages arising out of the insured vehicle. Thus, this commercial vehicle insurance policy is extensive and can be further enhanced by purchasing additional covers
Inclusions of Eicher 10.75 Insurance Policy
Damages that are covered under an Eicher 10.75 insurance policy include:
- Losses sustained by the insured truck due to fire, explosion, or ignition
- Damages arising out of any natural disaster like cyclone, flood, tsunami, earthquake, etc
- Any loss arising out of theft or burglary of the insured vehicle
- Damages to the insured Eicher 10.75 truck due to vandalism, riots, strikes, and other manmade acts
- Any caused to the insured vehicle while it was in-transit
- Any third party death, injury, or property damage of the third party
- Damages arising out of external means such as a road accident
Additional Covers Under Eicher 10.75 Insurance
A policyholder can also increase the coverage of Eicher 10.75 insurance by buying add-ons at an additional premium. These add-ons are:
- IMT 23 Cover
- Zero Dep Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Legal Liability for Paid Driver
- NCB Protect Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
Exclusions of Eicher 10.75 Insurance Policy
Risks that are not covered under an Eicher 10.75 insurance policy include:
- Losses arising out of any contractual liability of the owner
- Damages sustained by the insured tractor when the driver was under the influence of alcohol
- Losses arising out of the use of an insured vehicle outside the geographical limits as mentioned in the commercial vehicle insurance policy
- Any damage caused to the insured truck when the driver was not having a driving license
- Damages to the insured vehicle when being used for purposes other than commercial purposes
- Losses to the insured vehicle due to depreciation borne by it over the years
How to Buy Eicher 10.75 Insurance Online?
Buying an Eicher 10.75 insurance online is a simple process. Here is how you can purchase one from Policybazaar.com
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ menu, go to the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page
- Enter your name and mobile number to proceed
- Choose the type of commercial vehicle such as a ‘truck’
- Select vehicle manufacturer, model, variant on the next page
- On the next page, select your truck registration year and RTO
- Choose the desired Eicher 10.75 insurance plan and select any add-on if you wish
- Confirm the rest of the vehicle details and proceed with premium payment
- Now pay Eicher truck insurance premium via online payment modes
- Once you have successfully made the payment, your Eicher 10.75 insurance papers will be sent to you via email.
How to Renew Eicher 10.75 Insurance?
Follow these steps for Eicher 10.75 insurance renewal:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
- Head to the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ menu
- Enter your name and contact details on the given form
- Choose vehicle type, manufacturer i.e. Eicher, model, and variant of truck
- Select RTO and registration year
- Enter previous policy expiry and claim details
- From the mentioned plans, select Eicher 10.75 insurance renewal plan along with desired add-ons
- Now pay the premium amount via bank cards, UPI, or net banking
- After premium payment, your Eicher 10.75 insurance renewal will be complete.
Claim Procedure Under Eicher 10.75 Insurance
To register an Eicher 10.75 insurance claim, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Inform the insurer about the damages at the earliest so that they can register a claim under your Eicher 10.75 insurance policy
- Once the claim has been registered, a surveyor will be sent to assess the extent of damages sustained by the insured truck
- The insured Eicher truck will then be sent for repairs in a network garage. Once the repairs are done, the insurer will settle the claim with the network garage
- If the repairs have been done in a non-authorised network garage, the insurance company will reimburse you the claim amount after the repairs.
Documents Required to Raise A Claim Under Eicher 10.75 Insurance
Make sure to keep these documents handy while raising a Eicher 10.75 insurance claim for your vehicle:
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Copy of Police FIR
- Copy of driving license
- Fitness certificate of the truck
- Copy of Registration certificate
- Repair estimates and bills of repairs
- Copy of Eicher 10.75 insurance documents
Ans: Yes. As per the motor laws of India, it is compulsory for every truck owner to possess at least a third party commercial vehicle insurance policy for his/her truck.
Ans: Yes. You can renew your Eicher 10.75 insurance online on Policybazaar.com.
Ans: Factors that determine the premium of Eicher 10.75 insurance are:
- NCB Discount
- Cubic capacity of the vehicle
- Add-ons opted
- Coverage opted
- Insured Declared Value
Ans: No, you will not require any document while renewing your Eicher truck insurance from Policybazaar.com.
Ans: Yes. You can pay your Eicher 10.75 insurance premium online on Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited by different payment modes such as Bank cards, Net banking and UPI.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport