Force Shaktiman 400 Insurance
By purchasing a Force Shaktiman 400 insurance policy, you can get cashless repairs of your commercial vehicle if it meets with an unforeseen accident on road for instance a collision with another vehicle. Force Shaktiman 400 offers high performance, quality mileage and is best suited for a variety of commercial applications.Read more
Force Shaktiman 400 Insurance Overview
Force Shaktiman 400 is a powerful mini truck by Force Motors India. The minitruck comes with multiple technologically advanced features that make it a great choice for driving on Indian roads. The engine of the Force Shaktiman 400 is highly efficient with 64 horsepower. This mini truck has a payload capacity of 3500 kg and comes with features like a spacious cabin, enhanced load carrying capacity, drum brakes for safety and more.
Apart from being mandatory, purchasing a Force Shaktiman 400 insurance policy can also protect your mini truck from uncertain damages. For instance, damages arising out of third-party liabilities such as third-party death or damages from natural calamities.
Reasons to Buy Force Shaktiman 400 Insurance Policy
Following are some reasons to buy Force Shaktiman 400 insurance for your commercial mini truck:
- Third-Party Coverage: By purchasing a Force Shaktiman 400 insurance policy you can cover your mini truck against any third-party damages caused due to the insured truck.
- Personal Accident Cover: With a Force Shaktiman insurance policy, you can also cover the owner/driver and paid driver of your vehicle by purchasing a Personal Accident Cover.
- Additional Benefits: Enhance the coverage of your Force Shaktiman 400 insurance policy by purchasing additional covers like zero depreciation and more along with your standard policy.
- NCB Benefit: By purchasing a Force Shaktiman 400 insurance policy, you can also take advantage of the No Claim Bonus that can help you get a discount during policy renewal.
Types of Force Shaktiman 400 Insurance Policy
The two types of Force Shaktiman 400 insurance policies offered by insurance companies include:
Force Shaktiman 400 Third Party Insurance Policy
A Force Shaktiman 400 third party insurance for mini-trucks is the minimum requirement to drive on Indian roads. This policy will compensate the third person for any accidental damage caused due to the insured vehicle. The compensation is given in case of third party disability, demise and property damages.
Force Shaktiman 400 Comprehensive Insurance Policy
A Force Shaktiman 400 comprehensive insurance policy offers enhanced coverage to a policyholder. It compensates a policyholder against own damages sustained by the insured mini truck due to emergencies like road accidents, collisions, fire, riots, etc. Apart from own damages, this commercial vehicle insurance policy also covers third party damages arising out of the insured mini-truck.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Inclusions of Force Shaktiman 400 Insurance Policy
A policyholder can get compensation against the following risks and damage sustained by the insured mini truck:
- Losses sustained by the insured mini truck due to theft or burglary are covered under the Force Shaktiman insurance policy
- Damages arising out of manmade acts like terrorist acts, strikes or riots
- Damages to the insured vehicle arising out of cyclones, earthquakes, hurricanes and other natural disasters
- Third party liabilities such as death, disability and damage to third party property are also included in comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance
- Damages sustained by the insured minitruck while it was in transit via railways, roadways, or airways.
- Any damage caused to the insured commercial vehicle via external means such as road accidents is also covered.
Additional Covers under Force Shaktiman 400 Insurance
Additional covers offered under a Force Shaktiman 400 insurance policy include:
- IMT 23 Cover
- Zero Dep Cover
- NCB Retention Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
- Legal Liability Cover
Exclusions of Force Shaktiman 400 Insurance Policy
A Force Shaktiman 400 insurance policy does not compensate a policyholder under the following contingencies:
- Damages arising our of mechanical or electrical breakdown of the insured mini truck
- Damages caused to the insured mini truck when the driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not covered
- Damages sustained by the insured vehicle when the driver was not having a valid driving license
- Any wear and tear or general ageing of the insured vehicle is not covered in the Force Shaktiman 400 insurance policy
- Losses caused to the insured commercial vehicle when being driven for other purposes such as for private purposes
- Claims cannot be made for damages sustained outside the geographical limits of the commercial vehicle insurance policy
How to Buy Force Shaktiman 400 Insurance Online?
To purchase Force Shaktiman 400 insurance online, you can follow these simple steps mentioned below:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and select ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown
- From the dropdown, select the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page
- In the form given on the page, enter your name, and mobile number and proceed forward
- From the given table, select the type of vehicle i.e. ‘Mini Truck’
- Select the brand, and model of your mini truck
- Now select the variant, RTO and registration year of the vehicle and proceed
- From the given Force Shaktiman 400 insurance plans of multiple insurers. Choose your desired plan, and check all its details from the ‘Policy Details’ option
- At this stage, you can also select the additional covers from the ‘Addons and Accessories’ dropdown
- Once satisfied, proceed with premium payment
- Now fill in the given proposal form with the rest of the details
- Pay the premium amount via the desired online payment option
- Once paid, your Force Shaktiman 400 insurance policy will be issued to you. You will receive a soft copy of your policy documents at your email address for further use.
You might be interested in
How to Renew Force Shaktiman 400 Insurance?
For Force Shaktiman 400 insurance renewal online, visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and follow these steps:
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ menu, select the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page
- Now enter your name and mobile number to proceed with renewal quotes
- Select your vehicle type, brand, model, variant, RTO and registration year
- Select previous policy expiry date and claim details
- Choose the desired Force Shaktiman 400 insurance renewal plan along with desired add-ons
- Select the NCB percent of the previous year commercial vehicle insurance policy
- Proceed with the premium payment option
- Once verified, pay the premium amount using cards, UPI or net banking mode of payment
- Once paid, your Force Shaktiman 400 insurance renewal policy documents will be mailed to you.
Claim Procedure under Force Shaktiman 400 Insurance
To raise a Force Shaktiman 400 insurance claim successfully, follow these simple steps:
- Inform the insurance company soon after the insured vehicle has suffered losses due to an unforeseen accident
- A surveyor will be sent by the insurance company to make a cost estimate of damages
- You will also be required to show some documents for the verification of your Force Shaktiman 400 insurance claim
- After verification, the insured mini truck will be sent for repairs to the insurer’s authorised network garage
- Once the repairs are complete, the insurer will directly settle the claim with the insurance company via cashless claim settlement.
Documents Required to Raise a Claim under Force Shaktiman 400 Insurance
Make sure to keep these documents ready while raising a Force Shaktiman 400 insurance claim with your insurer:
- Commercial vehicle insurance papers
- Claim form
- Copy of Fitness Certificate
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Police FIR
- Repair Bills
Documents Required to Raise a Claim under Bolero Camper Insurance
You are required to present the below mentioned documents to raise a Bolero Camper insurance claim:
- Duly signed claim form
- Bolero Camper insurance documents
- Copy of Police FIR
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Fitness Certificate
- Bills and estimates of repairs
Ans: Choosing the right commercial vehicle insurance policy depends on your requirements or the coverage you desire. If you only wish to cover third party damages arising out of the insured vehicle, you can buy a third-party liability cover for your vehicle. Moreover, a third-party cover is a mandatory requirement as per motor laws, so you need to have it for your vehicle. On the other hand, if you want to extend your coverage to own damages sustained by your vehicle along with covering third party damages, you can purchase a comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance policy. Since this policy is extensive in coverage, it comes with a little higher premium than just a third-party cover.
Ans: No, you will not need any document for Force Shaktiman 400 insurance renewal from Policybazaar.com. Simply enter your vehicle details and renew your policy in just 5 minutes.
Ans: Yes, you can easily transfer your No Claim Bonus reward from one insurance company to another while renewing your Force Shaktiman 400 insurance policy. Almost every insurance company offers this feature to a policyholder.
Ans: You can calculate Force Shaktiman 400 insurance premium with the help of the Commercial Vehicle Insurance Premium Calculator. This online tool helps you calculate and compare premium of different insurers before choosing a plan that suits your needs.
Ans: Yes, you can cover the paid driver of your commercial vehicle by purchasing a Personal Accident Cover for the paid driver with your insurance policy. This cover provides compensation for the death and disability of the paid driver due to an unforeseen accident.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport