Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Ltd - Bharti AXA Life
- Claim Settlement Ratio - 88.13%*
- Get Quotes
Bharti AXA Life Insurance is a joint venture between the Indian conglomerate Bharti Enterprises and the AXA Group, a multinational investment-banking firm headquartered in Paris. In this joint venture, Bharti owns 74% of the stake and AXA owns the remaining 26%.
Bharti Enterprises is the country's pioneer in the telecom sector under the name of Bharti Airtel Limited. Having customer base over 70 million, it is India’s leading private sector provider of telecommunications services.
AXA is the among the Top 10 largest companies in the world on revenues in 2010. It has diversified operations across the world with major operations based out of Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific area.
Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Ltd makes use of the local knowledge, infrastructure and customer base of the Bharti Enterprises and adapt to AXA's best practice blueprints as a sound platform for efficient and profitable growth.
Bharti AXA commenced its operations in 2006 and has its headquarters in Mumbai. Mr. Sandeep Ghosh is the Chief Executive Officer of Bharti AXA Life Insurance. The company offers a wide range of life insurance and wealth management products to its customers. The company, at present has a distribution network spread around 123 cities across India.
The plans give financial protection to your family in case if an unfortunate event.
- Bharti AXA Life eProtect Plan
- Bharti AXA Life Elite Secure Plan
- Bharti AXA Life Premium Waiver Rider Plan
Bharti AXA ulip plans make your money work harder for you with their wealth cum protection plans and ensure that your long term financial goals are met with investment solutions that can adapt to your investment habits.
Bharti AXA policies help you provide the best for your child's key life stages and help him secure a bright future.
These life insurance plans are protection cum savings plan which provide you liquidity at key life stages.
- Bharti AXA Life Samriddhi Plan
- Bharti AXA Life Elite Advantage Plan
- Bharti AXA Life Aajeevan Sampatti+ Plan
- Bharti AXA Life Secure Savings Plan
- Bharti AXA Life Secure Income Plan
One can compare all Bharti AXA life insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India to get the best insurance plan that suits you most.
Bharti AXA Distribution Network:
Bharti AXA Life has a national footprint of distributors trained to provide quality financial advice and insurance solutions to the large Indian customer base.
Frequently Asked Questions
- AEGON Religare Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Life Insurance
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Exide Life Insurance
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- Max Life Insurance
- PNB MetLife Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance
- Sahara Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Access your Online Insurance Account
- Know All About the Switch Funds Option in ULIPs
- 4 Insurance Covers to Protect you During a Terrorist Activity
- Health & the city: Should you go for a zonal cover?
- Does it make sense to buy term insurance after 50?
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- What to Do If You are an ‘Orphan’ Life Insurance Policyholder?
- What You Ought to Know About Reviving a Lapsed Term Insurance
- Can you trust banks as Insurance Brokers in India?
- Insurance Contract: Read the Fine Print Carefully!