- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
Birla Sun Life Launches MySolutions Customized Insurance Plans
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2611 -
Modified 31 March 2014
MySolutions is launched by Birla Sun Life Insurance which offers customized solutions to the customers to help them attain maximum benefits of life insurance.
CHENNAI, 25th March, 2014: Now, customers can get insurance solutions of their own choice with MySolutions. The life insurance arm of the Aditya Birla Financial Service Group, Birla Sun Life Insurance (BSLI) has launched MySolutions which provides tailor-made insurance solutions to the customers. It also offers a combination plan along with it for goal based savings.
Supported by a unique technology platform, MySolutions aids sales force and advisor communities to estimate the needs of customers. It provides customized solutions to help them attain their planned financial milestones in life.
BSLI aspire future, BSLI premier retirement solution, BSLI secure income solution and BSLI wealth forever solution are the four solutions that Birla Sun Life Insurance is offering currently within the MySolutions basket. Each solution addresses a discrete requirement in the life cycle of customers that comprises wealth creation, retirement and regular income.
Pankaj Razdan, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Birla Sun Life Insurance said that MySolution focuses on the creation of a powerful buying experience, participation and personalization of customers. They are trying to build customer centricity and understanding their needs to help them achieve maximum benefits. Further, they will continue to build more solutions as per the changing needs and outcomes of customers.
- Most Read
- How to Become a Crorepati by Investing Right
Date: 07 December 2017
- Term Insurance with More Than 100 Years of Coverage
Date: 14 November 2017
- All About Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Date: 13 November 2017
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Features, Benefits and Eligibility
Date: 25 October 2017
- 5 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Planning Retirement
Date: 24 October 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 1131765
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1117322
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 434872
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 426903
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 304536