IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Ltd - India FirstClaim Settlement Ratio - 71.87%*
Headquartered in Mumbai, IndiaFirst is one of India's youngest life insurance companies promoted by two large public sector banks - Bank of Baroda and Andhra Bank along with Legal & General, UK's leading risk, wealth and investment company. Bank of Baroda holds 44% stake in the company, while Andhra Bank and Legal & General have 30% and 26% stakes respectively.
Currently, IndiaFirst is serving in over 1000 cities and towns across the nation through more than 6000 partner bank branches. So far it has insured more than 2.7 million lives. Headed by Ms. R.M Vishakha, IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company works on the principal of Bancassurance (bank insurance model) and thus, it is using existing base of promoter banks.
Incorporated in November 2009, the product range of IndiaFirst Life Insurance covers typical needs of health, term insurance, savings and wealth. It is also offering a wide gamut of group insurance products ranging from credit life, term to employee liability (gratuity and leave encashment) plans.
Life insurance is a vital aspect of financial planning that needs to carefully chosen. Hence, IndiaFirst offers easy to comprehend life insurance plans which can be customized to fulfill needs at different life stages.
IndiaFirst Life insurance product range covers the typical needs of protection (term insurance), savings, education, retirement and health.
India First plans are reasonably priced and these term plans ensure that your loved ones are taken care of in your absence.
- IndiaFirst Anytime Plan
- IndiaFirst Life Plan
- IndiaFirst Group Term Plan
These are ulip plans which give you the advantage of customizing your investment solution as per your risk appetite.
- IndiaFirst Smart Save Plan
IndiaFirst policies will not allow anything to come between your child’s education needs.
- IndiaFirst Happy India Plan
IndiaFirst Pension Plans:
Pension plans help you to invest your proceeds towards a steady retirement income.
- IndiaFirst Annuity Plan
These are low risk investment plans which help you build savings systematically, through regular premium contributions based on your income and needs.
- IndiaFirst Money Balance Plan
- IndiaFirst Maha Jeevan Plan
- IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan
- IndiaFirst Cash Back Plan
- IndiaFirst Simple Benefit Plan
Compare all IndiaFirst life insurance plans to get the best insurance plan that suits you most.
IndiaFirst Distribution Network:
IndiaFirst has a strong distribution network with 3028 branches of Bank of Baroda and over 3000 branches of Andhra Bank selling insurance plans from IndiaFirst Life Insurance. IndiaFirst products are also available online through their website and insurance aggregators.
IndiaFirst Life Insurance - FAQs
1. How to pay premium? What are the modes of payment available?
INDIAFIRST Life Insurance offers the following modes of payment for paying premium namely:
- Credit card/Debit Card
- Electronic Clearing system(ECS)
- Cash or cheque
For ECS you must register beforehand by duly signing and submitting the ECS form. This facility is available in select cities only.
Alternatively, you can drop in cash or cheque at your nearest branch in the city.
2. How can I check policy status?
To check the policy status login to your IndiaFirst Account with the designated User ID and password this is directly linked with your policy number. After login in a detailed tab will be displayed this contains all the relevant data related to your policy.
3. What is the policy renewal process?
For policy renewal process, login into your account and select the online payment for renewal policy.
You can also select the ECS or the Auto debit option for paying the premium had you initially signed up for the policy, else you can request the same by contacting customer helpdesk.
You can approach the nearest branch office and fill in the required forms, attaching the mandatory documents to get the policy renewed.
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim?
INDIAFIRST Life Insurancehas a clear and transparent process for settling claims. You must intimate the company about the incident within one week of it occurrence. There are different options available for intimation such as:
- By couriering the details
- Approaching us via Advisor.
- Contacting us at any of our branch office.
A set of documents as listed in the website needs to be submitted to the company. Upon receipt of the same, the claim is settled within15 days’ time period.
5. What is the policy cancellation process?
In order to cancel a policy, you can fill in the required form and submit it to the nearest branch office along with the surrender charges as mentioned in the policy.
For new users, a period of about 15 days is allotted wherein one has the option to surrender the policy in case deemed necessary.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- PNB MetLife Life Insurance
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- AEGON Life Insurance
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Life Insurance
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Sahara Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Max Life Insurance
- Exide Life Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- HDFC Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Postal life insurance
- How Accident Benefit Riders with Life Cover Can Help You?
- Senior Citizens Pension Scheme Announced to Ensure Greater Returns For Elderly Citizens
- All You Need to Know about Income Replacement Term Insurance Plan
- The Ultimate Guide to Buy a Term Life Insurance
- 4 Best Ways to Make your Retirement Planning Successful
- A review on Edelweiss Tokio Life Wealth Ultima Plan