Edelweiss Tokio Life- My Life+ is the latest product in the online life insurance market, launched by Edelweiss Tokio. The plan offers two death benefit options- lump sum and income. Any individual above the age of 18 years can avail this plan.
MD and CEO of Edelweiss Tokio Life, Deepak Mittal believes that My Life+ will change the trend of purchasing online insurance in the country. He discussed the plan’s affordable rates by citing an example of a 25 year old non smoker. As per the plan, if this individual opts for a cover of Rs 1 crore, his annual premium will be just Rs 5562.
- Most Read
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- How to Save Premium Cost on your Life Insurance Purchase
Date: 13 September 2017
- Why Renewal of the Term Insurance Policy is Important?
Date: 11 September 2017
- LIC Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2017
Date: 30 August 2017
- 5 Questions You Must Seek Answers for Before Buying Life Insurance Policies
Date: 18 July 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 971208
- LIC Policy Status: Check LIC Policy Details and Statement Online
Views : 918824
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 367377
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 357103
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 234627