- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
Government to Announce Two Insurance Schemes Soon
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1594 -
Modified 24 April 2015
The central government is expected to roll out two insurance schemes- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (life insurance policy) and Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (personal accident policy), this year. These two non-government subsidized schemes are aimed towards expanding the insurance market in the country. Mr. D.D.Singh, Member (distribution), IRDAI said “The two schemes are likely to be launched in May or June. Already some banks have started collecting enrolment forms.”
Under the life insurance policy, a policyholder will be covered for Rs 2 lakh on an annual premium of Rs 330. Similarly, personal accident insurance will offer Rs 2 lakh coverage for accidental death and full disability and Rs 1,00,000 for partial disability on an annual premium of Rs12.
Source: This news was published on April 20, 2015 in business-standard.com under the title: Star Health revises insurance policy with top-ups
- Most Read
- Tax Benefits on Life Insurance
Date: 30 July 2018
- How Life Insurance Help you To Stay Financially Safe?
Date: 23 July 2018
- 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Cancel Your Life Insurance Policy
Date: 23 July 2018
- How to Choose Life Insurance Plans According to Your Income?
Date: 22 June 2018
- 10 Risky Cities in India Where One Must Have Life Insurance
Date: 19 June 2018
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1612030
- LIC Online Payment - LIC Premium Payment Options & Process
Views : 220422
- LIC Login Online: Step-by-Step Login Process to LIC website
Views : 80138
- Life Insurance: Checking Policy Status
Views : 76716
- How to Check PLI Status?
Views : 75367