Future Generali Express Term Insurance plan is a non-linked, non-participating life insurance plan. Since the casualties and misfortunes seldom come announced, one needs to prepare beforehand for the safety and security of their loved ones.Read more
#All savings and online discounts are provided by insurers as per IRDAI approved insurance plans | Standard Terms and Conditions Apply
~Source - Google Review Rating available on:- http://bit.ly/3J20bXZ
From various security privileges and options at one's disposal, choosing the best tailored to specific criteria is in itself a challenge, unquestionable. Therefore, this comprehensive scheme assures one of the most economical ways to enjoy each moment without worries. Future Generali express term insurance offers various types, benefits, ideals, and criteria per specific needs.
Let us look through some of the essential features of this plan.
The following are the eligibility criteria of the policy.
5/10/15/20/25/30, as per plan option
23-80/85 years, as per plan option
Premium Payment Term
Premium Payment Mode
Yearly, Half-yearly, Quarterly, Monthly
Min: Rs. 25 lakhs
Maximum: No Limit; as per Board Underwriting norms
Accidental Death Sum Assured
Minimum: Rs. 5 lakhs
Maximum: Sum Assured; subject to underwriting
Critical Illness (CI) Sum Assured
Minimum: Rs. 5 lakhs
Maximum: 50% of Sum Assured or Rs 1 crore, whichever is lower
Here is the reason why one should consider buying Future Generali Express Term Insurance.
1. It offers long term protection at affordable rates
2. Customized plans suitable to individual demands
3. Flexibility in terms of policy and premium rates
Four options to choose from:
Let’s take a look at the plan options offered by Future Generali Express Term Insurance.
There is a pure term plan with included Term Illness and Accidental Total and Permanent Disability benefit.
In this option, the policyholder, or his nominee or the beneficiary(as applicable), gets a Death Benefit equal to Death Sum Assured. The Insurer pays it as a lump sum amount on either of:
- On the diagnosis of Accidental Total and Permanent Disability, the future premiums are waived off. The Policy shall remain in continuity till the end of the policy term for other insured events.
- The Policy shall be liable to termination on the death or diagnosis of terminal illness of Life insured.
Option 2- Extra Life Cover (With Death Benefit)
- This plan provides life cover in Option 2 and provides an additional amount equal to the Accidental Sum assured shall be payable on death.
- The Policy shall terminate on the death or Terminal Illness of life assured.
Option 3- Life Plus Health Cover
**Option available only under Regular Pay
Same as Option 1
- No benefit shall be payable on diagnosis of any subsequent critical illness. Critical illness claim payment shall be limited to the amount of 5 lacs or 10 lacs. The remaining shall be payable after further diagnosis.
- The Policy shall continue on payment of critical illness benefit shall be payable once the critical illness sum assured has been paid.
- The Policy will be due to termination on death or diagnosis of a terminal illness.
Option 4- All In One Cover
** Option available only under regular pay
- Same as Option 3 plus additional amount with equal commensurate to Accidental death Sum Assured shall be payable on death, in case of death due to accident.
- The Policy will automatically terminate on death or diagnosis of a terminal illness.
The Death Sum Assured shall be highest of-
- 10 times Annualised Premium (excluding taxes or underwriting premiums)
- 105% of total premiums paid till the date of death
- Absolute amount of death as sum assured.
The premiums paid may be eligible for tax benefit available under the provisions of Section 80(C), 80D of Income Tax Act, 1961. According to the prescribed conditions under the act, the policy benefit proceeds are tax exempted under the provisions of Section 10 (10D) of the IT Act.
**Tax benefits may be subject to change from time to time.
The premium will depend upon the option available thereby and have to be chosen at the inception of the plan with not much scope in amendments thereafter.
Customers have the flexibility to select their own premium term and premium payment term.
The plan provides lower premium payment terms for women
Minimum premium: Monthly mode: Rs 500
: Quarterly mode: Rs 1000
: Half-yearly: Rs 1000
: Yearly: Rs.2000
Maximum Premium- No limit
** Premiums mentioned above are excluding taxes.
The documents that have to be included in the plan are;
The insurance buyers will need to follow these simple steps to purchase Future Generali express Term Insurance Plan.
If the policyholders directly or indirectly through some casualty or circumstances by suicide within 12 months of the inception of Policy, the nominee shall be entitled to 80% of premiums paid, OR
*For more information about exclusions, please refer to the plan brochure or the policy document.
It offers an extensive range of life plans at affordable rates and a network that ensures we're close to you.
No paid-up policy benefits are provided under this Policy.
One has the option to revive the plan within two years from the date of the first unpaid due premium. The revival will be considered in receipt of application from the consumer and with payments duly paid. On revival, the interest of 9% compound may be charged by the company.
No. The Policy will expire and not be liable to revival after the crossed duration.
When the premium payment term is equal to the policy term, there is surrender value.
If the premium term is less than the policy term, there is an option to surrender anytime after the payment of the first 3 full policy year’s premium in case of a Limited Pay Policy.
Disclaimer: Policybazaar does not endorse, rate, or recommend any particular insurer or insurance product offered by an insurer.
*All savings are provided by the Insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
“Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws. Standard T&C apply.”
30 Nov 2023The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
06 Nov 2023The Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance (ABSLI) Salaried Term Plan
03 Nov 2023In this fast-paced and ever-evolving world, keeping your kids
05 Oct 2023Tata AIA Saral Jeevan Bima is a pure risk cover plan that
03 Oct 2023Today, many Indians live abroad, away from their family or loved