SBI Mutual Fund is one of India's largest and oldest mutual fund companies, with over 36 years of experience in fund management. It is a joint venture between the State Bank of India (SBI), India's largest bank, and Amundi, a European asset management company. SBI Mutual Fund offers a wide range of mutual fund schemes across equity, debt, hybrid, and other categories, catering to the diverse needs of investors.
Guaranteed Tax SavingsUnder sec 80C & 10(10D)
₹1 CroreInvest ₹10k per month*
Zero LTCG TaxUnlike 10% in Mutual Funds
Top performing plans with High Returns*
Invest ₹10K/month & Get ₹1 Crore returns*
|Fund Name||Category||1-Year Returns||5-Years Returns||Fund Size|
|SBI Long Term Equity Fund||Equity||29.30%||17.82%||₹15,587|
|SBI Bluechip Fund||Equity||16.90%||15.64%||₹38,881|
|SBI Multi Asset Allocation Fund||Hybrid||19.20%||12.77%||₹1,615|
|SBI Magnum Children's Benefit Fund||Solution Oriented||3.40%||-||₹90|
|SBI Credit Risk Fund||Debt||8.90%||7.59%||₹2,734|
|SBI Magnum Income Fund||Debt||8.00%||8.42%||₹1,683|
|SBI Dynamic Bond Fund||Debt||8.10%||8.33%||₹3,016|
|SBI Gold Fund||Other||10.30%||12.18%||₹1,395|
|SBI Contra Fund||Equity||31.40%||23.07%||₹14,608|
|SBI Magnum Mid Cap Fund||Equity||20.90%||22.88%||₹12,555|
|SBI Consumption Opportunities Fund||Equity||17.00%||18.44%||₹1,575|
|SBI Large & Midcap Fund||Equity||19.00%||17.90%||₹14,682|
|SBI Conservative Hybrid Fund||Hybrid||11.40%||11.22%||₹8,691|
|SBI Magnum Gilt Fund||Debt||8.00%||8.85%||₹7,196|
|SBI Infrastructure Fund||Equity||31.70%||21.90%||₹1,209|
Invest For (in Years)
Stay invested for (in Years)
Expected rate of return (in %)
SBI Mutual Funds were launched on 29 June, 1987 and have been in operation for 36 years and 3 months. The assets under management (AUM) of SBI Mutual Fund are ₹791796.86 Crores as of 30th September 2023. Presently, the fund house provides an extensive range of mutual fund schemes across equity, debt, hybrid, and other categories.
It holds a substantial 17.83% share of the industry's Assets Under Management (AUM).
Highlights of SBI Mutual Fund:
Among its extensive portfolio of 139 primary schemes, SBI Mutual Fund offers a diverse range of investment options, including 39 equity funds, 77 debt schemes, 12 hybrid schemes, and 11 others, which encompass Exchange Traded-Funds (ETFs), index funds, and gold funds.
SBI holds a majority stake of 63% in SBI Funds Management Pvt. Ltd., while the remaining 37% is owned by AMUNDI Asset Management through its wholly-owned subsidiary Amundi India Holding.
The SBI Nifty 50 ETF, SBI S&P BSE Sensex ETF, and SBI Equity Hybrid Fund stand as the three flagship schemes of the fund house, each playing a significant role in the fund's offerings.
|Asset Management Company Name||SBI Funds Management Ltd.|
|Mutual fund name||SBI Mutual Fund|
|Founded||June 29, 1987|
|MD and CEO||Shamsher Singh|
|AMC Incorporation Date||February 7, 1992|
|Trustee Organisation||SBI Mutual Fund Trustee Company Private Limited|
|Compliance Officer||Ms. Vinaya Datar|
|Investor Service Officer||Mr CA Santosh|
|Top Fund Managers||Mr. Nicholas Simon
Mr. Ashwani Bhatia
Mr. Rahul Mayor
Mr. D.P. Singh
Ms. Aparna Nirgude
Mr. R. S. Srinivas Jain
*All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance plan. Standard T&C Apply
The following documents are required to invest in SBI Mutual Funds:
Bank Passbook with photo
Voter ID Card
Post Office Passbook with photo
Bank Account Statement/Passbook maximum 3 months old
Voter ID Card
Utility bills like Gas bill, Telephone bill (only landline) or Electricity bill, maximum 3 months old
To assess the potential returns from your SIP investments in SBI Mutual Fund schemes, you can use the Policybazaar SIP calculator.
All you need to do is input the following details in the SIP calculator:
Expected Rate of Return
Frequency of Investment (weekly/ monthly/ quarterly/half-yearly/ annually)
You can initiate a fresh investment with the elevated SIP amount.
You can begin an SIP with the top-up feature, enabling you to periodically boost your investment sum.
*All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance
*Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws. Standard T&C Apply
~Source - Google Review Rating available on:- http://bit.ly/3J20bXZ