Generally, a group health insurance policy is customized for every organization as per the requirements of their employees. A group health insurance policy takes care of all the expenses related to various health care services that the employees of a company and the family of the employees, if covered.
Under a group health insurance policy, the sum insured is the same for all the employees, and employees are as well given an option to increase the sum insured as per the requirements. The premium that is paid towards a Group Health Insurance plan can be shared between employee and employer. However, in some cases, the employer pays the complete premium amount and thus offers the benefits of a health insurance policy for free to its employees.
One such group health insurance plan is Bajaj Allianz Group Health Insurance. It has many features and benefits that can help an employer to provide financial protection to its employees in case of health issues.
Bajaj Allianz Group Health Insurance - Inclusions
The inclusion of coverage offered by this policy are as follows:
- Charges of the ambulance are covered.
- Expenses of a newborn baby and maternity hospitalization expenses are covered.
- Pre-existing diseases are also covered.
- All the expenses related to daycare procedures are covered.
- Post and pre-hospitalization expenses are offered.
- Charges of operation theatre are also covered.
- Pacemaker cost, dialysis expenses, expenses of organ transplant, radiotherapy, and chemotherapy expenses are also covered.
Bajaj Allianz Group Health Insurance – Exclusions:
The exclusions of a Bajaj Allianz Group Health Insurance policy are as follows:
- Self-injury or self-harm is not included.
- Injuries that are caused because of any involvement of the policyholder in criminal activities are not included.
- HIV and AIDS treatments are not covered.
- Injuries incurred because of being a victim of any criminal activity are not covered.
- Suicide and attempt to suicide are also not covered.
- Plastic and cosmetic surgeries unless they are suggested medically are as well not covered under the group health insurance policy offered by Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Company.