Bajaj Allianz Guarantee Assure Plan
Bajaj Allianz Guarantee Assure is a non-participating traditional endowment plan which provides wealth creation and insurance protection for complete security of the policy holder.
Bajaj Allianz Guarantee Assure - Key Features
- Non-Participating Endowment Plan
- Limited Premium Payment
- Guaranteed Maturity Benefits
- Guaranteed Death Benefit
- Lump Sum or Monthly Installment
- Guaranteed Additions to the Sum Assured
Bajaj Allianz Guarantee Assure - Benefits
- Guaranteed Additions: Every year guaranteed additions are made@ 5%, 6% or 7% for terms of 7, 8, 9 years respectively.
- Death Benefits: In case of death, the nominees can choose to avail the benefits of death in installments over a period of 5 or 10 years where the monthly installments shall be calculated:
For 5 year term,
@ 1.04 x Death Benefit / 60
For 10 year term,
@ 1.08 x Death Benefit / 120
Death Benefit = Sum Assured + Accrued Guaranteed Additions
Sum Assured = Higher of, 5 x Annualized Premiums Or,Sum Assured
**The installments can be discontinued where upon, the discounted value of future installments is paid in a lump sum
- Maturity Benefits: The policyholder can choose to avail the maturity benefits in installments over a period of 5 or 10 years where monthly installments shall be:
For 5 year term,
@ 1.04 x Maturity Benefit / 60
For 10 year term,
@ 1.08 x Maturity Benefit / 120
Maturity Benefit = Sum Assured + Accrued Guaranteed Additions
**The installments can be discontinued whereupon, the discounted value of future installments is paid in a lump sum
Tax Benefits: All claims received and premiums paid are eligible for tax advantages Under Section 80C and 10 (10D) of Income Tax Act.
Bajaj Allianz Guarantee Assure - Product Specification:
Premium Paying Frequency
Bajaj Allianz Guarantee Assure
9 / 60 years
18 / 69 years
7, 8, 9 years
Rs 1, 00, 000 / No Limit
Bajaj Allianz Guarantee Assure - Policy Details
Grace Period: A 15 day grace period is allowed on the failure of monthly premium payment and a 30 day grace period is allowed on the failure of other premium payment modes.
Policy Termination or Surrender Benefit: On completion of 2 years with the plan a surrender value gets enabled. The insured can surrender his plan anytime after paying premiums for 2 full years since inception. The surrender value shall be a higher of,
Guaranteed Surrender Value
Special Surrender Value
Guaranteed Surrender Value = % of all Premiums Paid + % of Accrued Guaranteed Additions
Free Look Period: If the insured is not happy with any of the benefits of features provided by the plan, then, he is free to cancel his plan within 15days of receiving the policy documents, given that no claims have been done yet.
- Loan Benefits: The policyholder can avail a loan of up to 90% of the Surrender Value. The policy provides a loan facility of up to 90% of the Surrender value.
Additional Features or Riders
- Discounted Premiums for Higher Covers
- Discounted Premiums for Women Insurance Holders
- Flexible Premium Paying Frequency
- Suicide: If the insured commits suicide within the first 12 months since inception, then, his beneficiaries shall be settled by paying 80% of the premiums paid till date. If the insured commits suicide, within the first 12 months of plan renewal, then his beneficiaries shall be settled by paying the higher of, 80% of premiums paid till date or the Acquired Surrender Value.
Bajaj Allianz Guarantee Assure - Documents Required
Below are the documents which are required to be insured under Bajaj Allianz Guarantee Assure Plan:
- Duly filled Application form/Proposal form
- Age Proof
- Residential Proof
- Other KYC documents; PAN Card, Adhaar Card, Tax Details etc
- Past Medical History
**The documents required are subject to the plan options and the sum assured chosen
You may also like to read: Bajaj Allianz Investment Plans
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the Guaranteed Additions paid as Maturity Benefit?
The insured is paid the sum assured as chosen by him along with the Accumulated Guaranteed Additions as the maturity benefit, given that no claims have been done yet.
The Guaranteed Additions that accrue at the plan term end is based on the policy term as chosen by him, which are as follows:
- On completion of 7 policy years, a 5% of the sum assured is paid every year as Guaranteed Addition
- On completion of 8 policy years, a 6% of the sum assured is paid every year as Guaranteed Addition
- On completion of 9 policy years, a 7% of the sum assured is paid every year as Guaranteed Addition
Q. If the insured is a minor, when can he avail his benefits?
In a case, where, the insured is a minor, his plan shall mature only when he turns 18.
Q. Can I avail loan under this plan?
Yes, the insured can avail loan under this plan, given that it has an Acquired Surrender Value, where, the loan amount can be up to 90 % of the surrender value.
Q. How can I alter my premium paying frequency?
At any of the policy anniversary date, the insured can choose to alter his premium paying frequency into any other premium paying mode, available under the plan, given minimum premium limits allowed under the plan.
Q. What is the Early Termination Value?
The Early Termination Value shall only be available for the plan if at least one full year’s premium is paid and 12 months have been completed but 2 full years of premiums have not been paid.
In the case of Early Termination Value by the policyholder, below is the Early Termination Value that shall be paid:
- On completion of 1 full year of premium payment, an early termination value of 10% x premiums paid till date + 10% x Guaranteed Additions Attached is paid to the policyholder.
**All the premiums considered are excluding any additional premiums or any service taxes on the premiums.
Q. Under what conditions shall the policy terminate?
The policy shall automatically terminate immediately after any early occurrence of any of the following events:
- Payment of early termination value
- Complete surrender of the plan
- At the end of the renewal period, the premiums have not been paid till date.
- On the date of intimation of the insured’s death
- On the foreclosure date, if any loan is taken under the plan
- On plan maturity date
- LIC Traditional Plans
- Tata AIA Traditional Plans
- Reliance Life Traditional Plans
- SBI Life Traditional Plans
- Kotak Life Traditional Plans
- PNB MetLife Traditional Plans
- DHFL Pramerica Traditional Plans
- IndiaFirst Traditional Plans
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Traditional Plans
- Star Union Traditional Plans
- Aegon Life Traditional Plans
- Canara HSBC Traditional Plans
- IDBI Federal Traditional Plans
- Future Generali Traditional Plans
- Bharti AXA Life Traditional Plans
- Shriram Life Traditional Plans
- Sahara Life Traditional Plans
- Aviva Traditional Plans
- Max Life Traditional Plans
- Exide Life Traditional Plans
- ICICI Prudential Traditional Plans
- HDFC Life Traditional Plans
- Birla Sun Life Traditional Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Traditional Plans
- What’s Great about LIC’s Jeevan Lakshya Investment Plan?
- What Makes Money Back Plan The Best Investment Option?
- SIP or RD: Which Suits you Better?
- Why LIC Jeevan Pragati is Considered As The Safest Option To Invest?
- Top 10 Investment Options Under Section 80C
- Why Jeevan Rakshak Plan is One of the Best Life Insurance Plans to Invest in?