IDBI Federal Life Pension Plans
So now, you have retired! Does it feel like the end of the road or a new beginning? Whatever be your perspective on life, do not let financial constraints mar your leisure years. Get smart with IDBI Federal Pension Plans! These plans are effective instruments that help you to get desirable objectives. The extreme flexibility of the pension plans offers different choices and you can choose in accordance with your saving habits.
IDBI Federal Retiresurance Pension Plans
IDBI Federal Retiresurance Pension Plan not only gives you fantastic saving scheme for post retirement but also lets you multiply and grow your wealth with myriad tailor-made investment options. The range of entry age is between 18-70 years and the minimum and the maximum policy term are 5 and 75 years respectively. There are numerous benefits associated with this plan. First is the death benefit. In the event of the death of the policyholder, the nominee can opt for fund value held in different funds. Option for a one-time payment or regular premiums is available. For a one time payment, the minimum amount is INR 25,000 with no upper limits.
Then there are loyalty additions that boost retirement savings and benefits for partial withdrawal along with vesting and surrender benefits. Tax deductions are available for this plan under Section 80CCC.
IDBI Federal Unit-linked Pension Plans
IDBI Federal Unit-linked Pension Plans facilitates wealth building through choice of various investment options. This is a plan involves payment of a single premium and on maturity, get a part of the total amounts as a lump sum and remaining as an annuity investment for regular income post retirement. As an alternative customer can purchase an annuity with the entire maturity benefit of getting payments on a regular basis throughout the rest of their lives.
Save substantially for your golden years and live a happy, carefree retirement life with IDBI Federal Pension Plans.
IDBI Federal Life Pension Plans - FAQs
1. How to pay premium? What are the modes of payment available?
You can choose from ANY of the following premium modes from IDBI Life Insurance
- Online Payment
- Payment through IDBI & Federal Bank Branch
- Payment through Advisor
- Cheque facility
For payment through online, policyholder must visit e-portal of company.
- Enter your policy number and date of Birth
- Then verify your policy details
- Select payment options and pay payment.
2. How can I check policy status for IDBI Federal Life pension plans?
As a registered user, please visit the site
and provide the relevant policy information to enter the site and check the current status of your policy.
You can track you application from the above link in case you have recently applied.
3. What is the policy renewal process for IDBI Federal Life pension plans?
As an existing IDBI customer, you can convert all your paper policies into e-Policy to conveniently pay online premiums for renewals. You can fill the e-Policy Conversion Form and submit it to your nearest IDBI Federal branch. Once done, the renewal process remains the same as paying premium online.
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim for IDBI Federal Life pension plans?
IDBI Federal Insurance company guarantees to settle your claims within 8 working days, provided all your documents are in order. For every delay thereafter, the company will pay a penalty charge of 8% to the beneficiary.
The process is simple. Fill the suitable claims form and submit the medical bills and reports and other documents as requested by the company to the nearest branch. The claim amount will be directly deposited in your bank account.
You can also check National Pension Scheme Benefits
5. What is the policy cancellation process for IDBI Federal Life pension plans?
It will take maximum 30 days for policy cancellation process. The IDBI policyholders must attach all the relevant policy documents along with a duly filled surrender form at any of the branch locations in their city. After receiving the documents and scrutinizing them, the refund is credited into the policyholder’s bank account as per the policy’s records, and the policy is cancelled.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Pension Plans
- Aegon Life Pension Plans
- Aviva Pension Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Pension Plans
- Bharti AXA Life Pension Plans
- Canara HSBC Pension Plans
- DHFL Pramerica Pension Plans
- Exide Life Pension Plans
- Future Generali Pension Plans
- HDFC Life Pension Plans
- ICICI Prudential Pension Plans
- IndiaFirst Pension Plans
- Kotak Life Pension Plans
- Max Life Pension Plans
- PNB MetLife Pension Plans
- Reliance Life Pension Plans
- Sahara Life Pension Plans
- SBI Life Pension Plans
- Shriram Life Pension Plans
- Star Union Pension Plans
- Tata AIA Pension Plans
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator