ManipalCigna Group Health Insurance
It is an old, yet accurate saying that health is wealth, and when health is lost everything is lost. Your overall health consists of your social, physical, and mental well-being. However, life is very unpredictable and it can have unexpected hurdles and turns that may hurt your overall health and may increase your financial needs. An unforeseen health issue can come to work or at home. Therefore, it is necessary to keep ourselves protected from various unexpected health issues that can as well impact our finances. It is suggested to invest in a health insurance plan. ManipalCigna Group Health Insurance plans are there to protect a group of people basically to employees of an organization.
ManipalCigna Group Health Insurance Plans:
The group health insurance plans offered by ManipalCigna are:
ManipalCigna ProHealth Group Insurance Policy:
A group health insurance plan that has a tagline ‘Every Detail Matters to Your Health’. This policy provides a sum insured up to Rs. 1 Crore ad is best suited for an employee-employer group and non-employer employee groups and institutions, associations, and society. The key benefits of this plan are:
- A comprehensive, flexible, and easy healthcare policy that provides the best coverage in case of injury or illness.
- OPD, hospital, and home care expenses are covered under a single plan.
- Provides choice to select base and optional covers.
- The plan offers seven inbuilt benefits in base cover.
- The total package provides 42 requirement based optional covers.
- Provides the option to select maternity, vision, dental, and vision cover.
- The first group health insurance plan provides deductible, co-pay, and more.
- The plan provides AYUSH treatment coverage.
- It provides choice to get cover for personal accident and critical illness.
- This policy offers a full circle of healthcare services that includes base cover for a range of options and essential benefits.
- The base cover includes:
- Inpatient hospitalization
- Domiciliary treatment
- Daycare treatment
- Expenses of donor
- Road ambulance
- Provides choice for multiple requirements based optional covers
- Road ambulance expenses
- Ailments that require treatment because of the use of intoxicating substances, or drug abuse.
- Stay in the hospital without taking any treatment.
- Any hospitalization or illness arising because of breach of law.
- Any expenses or illness that is caused due to contamination by radioactivity or ionizing radiation from any nuclear fuel.
Note: The above list is only indicative, not exhaustive.
- Entry Age: There is no minimum entry age for this policy
- The minimum group size is seven members.
- Lifetime renewal facility if the group member is associated with the group.
ManipalCigna Global Health Group Policy:
A group health insurance policy offered by ManipalCigna has a tagline ‘Every Detail Matters for Global Protection’. This policy provides a sum assured of up to $ 10 million. It is best suited for a group of employer-employees and non – employer-employee groups, institutions, and associations. Key benefits of ManipalCigna Global Health Group Policy are:
- Provides global care for hospitalization, out-patient treatment, and daycare treatment.
- Offers comprehensive wellness and health solutions.
- Provides a choice of multiple options with out-patient and hospitalization related advantages.
- Several options are provided for this cost-effective policy – deductible, co-pay, the inclusion of the waiting period, and the maximum limit on the out-of-pocket expenditure.
- Provides easy access to the best-in-class healthcare service across the world.
- Newborn cover, maternity expenses, repatriation, evacuation, out of area cover, vision cover, dental cover, travel vaccination, cancer cover, complimentary cover, psychological, and psychiatric cover, HIV/AIDS cover, and more are provided.
- The Global Health Group Policy provides more than health benefits and can also be tailored as per your organization or group members’ requirements.
- Provides outpatient cover.
- This plan also provides daycare benefits and in-patient hospitalization cover.
- It offers a wellness package for well-being and health.
- Ailments that require treatments because of abuse or use of drugs or other intoxicating substances.
- Any stay in the hospital without undergoing any treatment.
- Any hospitalization or illness that is arising because of or as a result of any breach of law.
- All expenses or illnesses are caused because of contamination due to radioactivity or by ionizing radiation from any nuclear fuel.
Note: The above list is only indicative, not exhaustive.
- The minimum entry age for this policy is 18 years and the maximum entry age is 95 years.
- The term of the policy is one year and it comes with lifetime renewability if the person remains associated with the group.
ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Group Policy:
ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Group policy provides the option of protection against various consequences of unforeseen health issues and accidents. An organization or group of people with the same interest is eligible to purchase this policy. This policy can easily be customized as per the requirements of the employees or members of the group. The key benefits of the Lifestyle Protection Group policy are:
- This policy provides the widest choice of insurance covers:
- Accidental death benefit
- The benefit of permanent total disability
- The benefit of permanent partial disability
- The benefit of temporary total disability
- Provides multiple optional advantages
- This plan offers cover for up to 36 critical illnesses and major healthcare procedures.
- Coverage for cancer is also available.
- Indemnity cover or fixed pay-outs is also offered.
- This policy provides eight choices for cover.
- Provides the option to waive the survival period in case of critical illness.
- This policy provides a sum insured of up to Rs.50 crore
- Under this plan, protection in case of disability and/or death is offered.
- The plan provides cover for 36 critical illnesses.
- Any pre-existing illnesses or disability that arises because of pre-existing illness is not covered.
- Disablement or death arising because of abuse or use of drugs or other intoxicating substances is not covered.
- Disablement or death because of pregnancy and its consequences are not covered.
- Disability or death because of contamination by radioactivity or because of ionizing through any nuclear fuel is not covered.
- Any treatment that is caused due to or because of pregnancy is also not covered.
Note: The aforementioned list is only indicative and does not cover the detailed description.
- The minimum sum insured for this policy is Rs.10, 000 and the maxim is Rs. 50 Crore.
- The minim number of people required by a group is seven.
- The minimum age to enter this plan is 18 years and the maximum age is 75 years.
ManipalCigna FlexiCare Group Insurance Policy:
As the name of this policy, it is designed to offer flexibility but it is comprehensive to fulfill the needs of both group members and individuals. The key benefits of this policy are:
- This plan offers coverage against a wide range of ailments and perils, events, and risks in different segments that include accidents, surgery, Mediclaim, wellness, and domestic travel.
- It provides complete freedom to design a requirement-based group health insurance cover from a single cover to cover almost everything related to health.
- Provides multiple options ranging from daycare treatment, hospitalization, out-patient home care, and other related treatments.
- This plan provides coverage for the family of the policyholder and his/her dependent people.
- The policy works as an income protector, premium waiver, and EMI protector as well.
- To make it a cost-effective plan, it offers a choice of deductibles, co-pay sub-limit, limit on hospitalization duration, inclusion of waiting period.
- With the FlexiCare Group insurance plan, you get the flexibility to design this insurance plan for your employees as per their needs.
- It provides cover against a wide range of perils, events, and ailments. This includes Mediclaim, accident, domestic travel, surgery, and wellness.
- Dependents and family protection, EMI protector, protect income, waiver of premium.
- It also provides a wellness package for the overall well-being and health of policyholders.
- This policy offers various choices to make it cost-effective including deductibles, co-pay, sub-limit, a limit on hospital duration, inclusion of waiting period, etc.
- Ailments that require treatment due to abuse or use of the drug or other intoxicating substance.
- All the expenses that are directly or indirectly arise because of foreign invasion or war-like situation.
- Any hospitalization or illness because of breach of law.
- Any ailment or illness caused by containment by radioactivity or ionizing radiation from any nuclear fuel.
Note: The aforementioned list is not complete and is just indicative.
- There is no minimum and maximum age to purchase this policy.
- The minimum number of members need in a group is seven.
Written By: PolicyBazaar - Updated: 05 May 2021