People of Mandya in Karnataka, have some good news to hear from the Government, with the United India Insurance Company Ltd. launching two new policies for rural welfare on Friday.
Sri Nalwadi Krishnaraja Wadiyar Kala Mandir hosted the inauguration function and launched ‘Bhagyashri Child Welfare Policy’ & ‘Janata Personal Accident Policy’ by the General Manager of United India Insurance, Hema Malini.
Her speech highlighted the details of the policies, which states the benefits towards health care and wealth management of the rural residents.
She also quoted that these policy plans are less demanding in terms of the premium rates with maximum coverage given against the medical expenses.
Usha Ramaswamy, AGM of United India Insurance highlighted the salient features of these two policies in detail.
Mandya’s Branch Manager of the company, C. Gajendra, quoted the company’s current figure of sales to by 4,000 in the last couple of weeks in under his leadership and also promised more numbers in future.
(Source: This article has been adapted from the article "United India Insurance launches rural welfare policies" that appeared on 6th March, 2015 in thehindu.com)
- Most Read
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- How to Save Premium Cost on your Life Insurance Purchase
Date: 13 September 2017
- Why Renewal of the Term Insurance Policy is Important?
Date: 11 September 2017
- LIC Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2017
Date: 30 August 2017
- 5 Questions You Must Seek Answers for Before Buying Life Insurance Policies
Date: 18 July 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 969351
- LIC Policy Status: Check LIC Policy Details and Statement Online
Views : 915552
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 366660
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 356304
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 233917