- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
New Policies for Rural Welfare by United India Insurance
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1850 -
Modified 18 March 2015
People of Mandya in Karnataka, have some good news to hear from the Government, with the United India Insurance Company Ltd. launching two new policies for rural welfare on Friday.
Sri Nalwadi Krishnaraja Wadiyar Kala Mandir hosted the inauguration function and launched ‘Bhagyashri Child Welfare Policy’ & ‘Janata Personal Accident Policy’ by the General Manager of United India Insurance, Hema Malini.
Her speech highlighted the details of the policies, which states the benefits towards health care and wealth management of the rural residents.
She also quoted that these policy plans are less demanding in terms of the premium rates with maximum coverage given against the medical expenses.
Usha Ramaswamy, AGM of United India Insurance highlighted the salient features of these two policies in detail.
Mandya’s Branch Manager of the company, C. Gajendra, quoted the company’s current figure of sales to by 4,000 in the last couple of weeks in under his leadership and also promised more numbers in future.
(Source: This article has been adapted from the article "United India Insurance launches rural welfare policies" that appeared on 6th March, 2015 in thehindu.com)
- Most Read
- Term Insurance with More Than 100 Years of Coverage
Date: 14 November 2017
- All About Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Date: 13 November 2017
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Features, Benefits and Eligibility
Date: 25 October 2017
- 5 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Planning Retirement
Date: 24 October 2017
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 1086325
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1076922
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 415881
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 409948
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 285200