- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
New Policies for Rural Welfare by United India Insurance
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2779 -
Modified 18 March 2015
People of Mandya in Karnataka, have some good news to hear from the Government, with the United India Insurance Company Ltd. launching two new policies for rural welfare on Friday.
Sri Nalwadi Krishnaraja Wadiyar Kala Mandir hosted the inauguration function and launched ‘Bhagyashri Child Welfare Policy’ & ‘Janata Personal Accident Policy’ by the General Manager of United India Insurance, Hema Malini.
Her speech highlighted the details of the policies, which states the benefits towards health care and wealth management of the rural residents.
She also quoted that these policy plans are less demanding in terms of the premium rates with maximum coverage given against the medical expenses.
Usha Ramaswamy, AGM of United India Insurance highlighted the salient features of these two policies in detail.
Mandya’s Branch Manager of the company, C. Gajendra, quoted the company’s current figure of sales to by 4,000 in the last couple of weeks in under his leadership and also promised more numbers in future.
(Source: This article has been adapted from the article "United India Insurance launches rural welfare policies" that appeared on 6th March, 2015 in thehindu.com)
- Most Read
- Tax Benefits on Life Insurance
Date: 30 July 2018
- How Life Insurance Help you To Stay Financially Safe?
Date: 23 July 2018
- 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Cancel Your Life Insurance Policy
Date: 23 July 2018
- How to Choose Life Insurance Plans According to Your Income?
Date: 22 June 2018
- 10 Risky Cities in India Where One Must Have Life Insurance
Date: 19 June 2018
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1763900
- LIC Online Payment - LIC Premium Payment Options & Process
Views : 245317
- How to Check PLI Status?
Views : 93389
- LIC Login Online: Step-by-Step Login Process to LIC website
Views : 93122
- एलआईसी पॉलिसी की स्थिति और प्रीमियम विवरण कैसे जांचें?
Views : 87028