- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 16/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 7 Lac+Families Secured
New Policies for Rural Welfare by United India Insurance
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 4305 -
Updated date : 08 January 2019
People of Mandya in Karnataka, have some good news to hear from the Government, with the United India Insurance Company Ltd. launching two new policies for rural welfare on Friday.
Sri Nalwadi Krishnaraja Wadiyar Kala Mandir hosted the inauguration function and launched ‘Bhagyashri Child Welfare Policy’ & ‘Janata Personal Accident Policy’ by the General Manager of United India Insurance, Hema Malini.
Her speech highlighted the details of the policies, which states the benefits towards health care and wealth management of the rural residents.
She also quoted that these policy plans are less demanding in terms of the premium rates with maximum coverage given against the medical expenses.
Usha Ramaswamy, AGM of United India Insurance highlighted the salient features of these two policies in detail.
Mandya’s Branch Manager of the company, C. Gajendra, quoted the company’s current figure of sales to by 4,000 in the last couple of weeks in under his leadership and also promised more numbers in future.
(Source: This article has been adapted from the article "United India Insurance launches rural welfare policies" that appeared on 6th March, 2015 in thehindu.com)
- Most Read
- Does Life Insurance Policy Provide Coverage Against Coronavirus?
Date: 24 March 2020
- Top Life Insurance Plans in India to Invest
Date: 16 March 2020
- LIC Plans for 5 Years
Date: 12 February 2020
- Why Should You Buy ‘Sabse Pehle Life Insurance’
Date: 09 December 2019
- Aviva Life Insurance Introduces Aviva Income Suraksha for Defense Sector
Date: 14 October 2019
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 2600937
- LIC Online Payment - A Complete Guide
Views : 479688
- How to Check PLI Status?
Views : 231769
- एलआईसी पॉलिसी की स्थिति और प्रीमियम विवरण कैसे जांचें?
Views : 183366
- LIC Login Online: Step-by-Step Login Process to LIC website
Views : 168605
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator