Aviva Life Insurance Company - Aviva India Life Insurance Plan
- Claim Settlement Ratio - 84.01%*
- Get Quotes
Aviva Life Insurance Company India Pvt. Ltd it is a joint venture between Dabur Group, India’s leading producer of health care products and Aviva Plc, one of UK’s leading insurance provider. Dabur has a 74% stake and Aviva Plc has a 26% stake in this venture.
Dabur Group is one of India's oldest and largest traditional healthcare products group that has marked its presence in the Indian markets but the branding is not visible in any promotions of its life insurance venture. Aviva Plc is a multinational insurance company that serves around 34 million customers across 16 countries.
Trevor Bull is the Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, Aviva Life Insurance India Ltd. The company was amongst the first companies to introduce modern unit-linked and unitized with-profit policies. Presently, Aviva possesses Banc assurance tie-ups with Royal bank of Scotland group, Punjab & Sind Bank, IndusInd Bank and DBS bank.
Aviva India’s ‘What’s Your Big Plan’ campaign won the Gold for the ‘Most Effective Insurance Marketing Campaign of the year’ at the prestigious DMAi awards in May 2014. Aviva India also won the ‘Certificate of Excellence’ at the PR Week Asia Awards 2014 in Hong Kong.
Aviva Plans are customer centric and are divided into the following categories:
These plans aim to give you a high amount of protection with little cost. Aviva plans like Aviva iLife are also available online.
- Aviva Extra Cover - A combo plan
- Aviva LifeShield Plus
- Aviva LifeShield Advantage Plan
- Aviva LifeShield Platinum Plan
- Aviva i-Life Plan
- Aviva i-Shield Plan
Aviva child policies help you serve the purpose of providing money when your child needs it the most especially for child’s education, marriage and other such major expenses.
- Aviva Young Scholar Advantage Plan
- Aviva Young Scholar Secure Plan
- Aviva New Family Income Builder Plan
These pension plans aim to provide financial security after retirement and help in achieving maximum post-retirement income.
These are best insurance plans that give you dual advantage of saving cum insurance and help in creating a corpus to meet financial needs during one’s lifetime.
- Aviva Dhan Nirman Plan
- Aviva Wealth Builder Plan
- Aviva Dhan Samruddhi
- Aviva LifeBond Advantage Plan
- Aviva New Family Income Builder
To explore the best life insurance plan that suit your needs compare all Aviva insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India.
Aviva Distribution Network:
Since its inception Aviva Life Insurance Company has built its presence in over 3000 locations and distributes its products through bank partners, broker network and an agency force you can also buy their products online through insurance aggregators.
Frequently Asked Questions
- AEGON Religare Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Life Insurance
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Exide Life Insurance
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- Max Life Insurance
- PNB MetLife Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance
- Sahara Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Access your Online Insurance Account
- Know All About the Switch Funds Option in ULIPs
- 4 Insurance Covers to Protect you During a Terrorist Activity
- Health & the city: Should you go for a zonal cover?
- Does it make sense to buy term insurance after 50?
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- What to Do If You are an ‘Orphan’ Life Insurance Policyholder?
- What You Ought to Know About Reviving a Lapsed Term Insurance
- Can you trust banks as Insurance Brokers in India?
- Insurance Contract: Read the Fine Print Carefully!