Bajaj Allianz Fire Insurance
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture of Bajaj Finserv and Allianz SE. The company offers a fire insurance policy that provides financial coverage against loss or damage caused due to fire accidents. Corporate companies can purchase this policy to protect their office building structure as well as the content kept inside.Read more
Get ₹50 Lakhs Fire & Burglary insurance @ just ₹3400/yearly*
Quick & Hassle free
*Premium varies on the basis of Occupancy, Business Activity & Coverage Type
Bajaj Allianz Fire Insurance: Inclusions
Bajaj Allianz fire insurance policy provides coverage for the following perils:
- Loss or damage caused to the structure of the building and the content kept inside it.
- Expenses incurred in temporary accommodation when the property gets damaged.
- Loss or damage caused due to explosion or implosion
- Loss or damage caused due to lightning
- Coverage for loss or damage caused due to Earthquake, volcanic eruptions, Cyclone, Tempest, Hurricane, Tsunami, Floods, Inundations and other specified natural calamities
- Loss or damage caused due to bush fire and forest fire
- The amount paid to the fire brigade is compensated
- Any kind of loss or damage caused due to external impact by vehicles, animals, aircraft, falling trees, etc.
- Riots, Strikes and Malicious damages are covered
- Terrorism act as per the terrorism clause attached to the policy
- Overflowing or bursting of the water tank, pipes or apparatus
- Leakage from water sprinkler
- Theft compensation is provided within 7 days from the occurrence
Bajaj Allianz Fire Insurance: Exclusions
Bajaj Allianz Fire Insurance does not provide coverage for the following perils:
- Any damage caused intentionally or due to negligence
- If the insured property is ordered to be burned down by any public authority
- Damage caused to boilers or economisers
- Damage caused to the machine or apparatus in which the steam is generated
- Damage caused due to external impact caused by the insured’s owned vehicle, animal or aircraft
- Total or partial cessation of work, interruption, omission of any kind
- Exclusions as per terrorism clause
- Repairing or alteration cost in which your office is located
Note: To know about the inclusions and exclusions of the policy in detail, refer to the policy wording of the desired plan.
Bajaj Allianz Fire Insurance Plans
Bajaj Allianz offers 3 types of fire insurance plans and they are as follows:
Bajaj Allianz Bharat Sookshma Udyam Suraksha
If the value at risk for all the insurable assets is up to Rs 5 Crore, the interested party can purchase this policy. However, if the value of the insurable assets exceeds Rs 5 Crore then it will be replaced by the applicable policy.
Bajaj Allianz Bharat Laghu Udyam Suraksha
If the value at risk for all the insurable assets is more than Rs 5 Crore and less than Rs 50 Crore then the interested party can purchase this policy. However, if the value of the insurable assets exceeds Rs 50 Crore then it will be replaced with the applicable policy.
Bajaj Allianz Standard Fire and Special Perils
If the value at risk for all the insurable assets is more than Rs 50 Crore then the interested party can purchase this policy.
Bajaj Allianz Fire Insurance: Claim Process
To raise a claim, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Inform the insurer about the fire accident
- Ask for the claim form and fill it up
- Create a detailed account of damaged properties as well as the estimated cost of it
- The insurer will send an inspector to inspect the insured premises
- Cooperate with the inspector and give whatever information required
- Then the insurer will settle the claim according to the submitted report of the inspector within the specified number of days in the policy.
Bajaj Allianz Fire Insurance: Documents Required
Here is a list of documents that you will have to submit along with the claim form:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- GST Registration Certificate
- Address proof of the loss location.
- Electricity Bill
- Record of previous claims, if any
- Fire Brigade report
- Copy of final investigation report
Q1. How many plans does Bajaj Allianz provide under fire insurance?Ans: There are 3 plans that Bajaj Allianz provides 1. Bharat Sookshma Udyam Suraksha 2. Bharat Laghu Udyam Suraksha 3. Standard Fire and Special Perils.
Q2. How many days does Bajaj Allianz take to settle the claim for theft?Ans: Bajaj Allianz provides the compensation within 7 days of the occurrence.
Q3. Does Bajaj Allianz Fire insurance policy provide coverage for the damage caused due to terrorist attacks?Ans: Yes, The Bajaj Allianz Fire Insurance provides coverage for the damage caused in a terrorist attack as per the terrorism clause.
Q4. Is it necessary to provide the PAN and Aadhar card along with the claim form?Ans: Yes, it is necessary to provide the PAN card and Aadhar card with the claim form.