BHARTI AXA LIFE eFuture INVEST
With the increased cost of living today, a modest rise in annual income may not be sufficient to fulfil family needs. An effective investment plan resulting in additional earnings is extremely critical. This is required to cope with unforeseen emergencies and provide adequate financial protection for the family’s well-being.
Money locked-in for investment plans over a long period is not regarded as a practical option. Keeping this aspect in mind, Bharti AXA Life eFuture Invest is designed as an online investment plan providing high returns and coverage over 10 years.
Bharti AXA Life eFuture Invest Details:
|Premium Paying Term
||Single Payment or 5 years
|Premium Paying Mode
||Annually, Half-yearly, Quarterly(ECS), Monthly(ECS)
||Maximum – 70 years
||Monthly – 15 days Quarterly, Half-yearly, Annually – 30 days
||Based on the age of the life assured and the annualized premium payment terms
||Partial Withdrawals available after 5 policy years under specified conditions.
Benefits of Bharti AXA Life eFuture Invest
Bharti AXA Life eFuture Invest plan comes packed with several benefits to offer to its buyer. Listed below are the core benefits of the plan:
- Maturity Benefit: If the policy is valid at the time of maturation, the Policy Fund Value applicable is payable to the policyholder on the date of maturity. The maturity benefit is determined as one of the following –
- Lump-Sum amount
- Periodic Instalments under Settlement Option
- Combination of lump sum and installments
If no option is specified, the entire lump sum amount is issued to the policyholder upon policy maturation.
- Death Benefit: In the event of the insured’s death during the policy term, the family of the deceased or the nominee will be issued higher of:
- 105% of the premiums paid till death
- Fund Value
- Sum Assured(less any Partial withdrawals made in the year before death)
- Liquidity Benefit: Emergency requirement of finances may be required at any time. As per the Bharti AXA Life eFuture Invest policy, partial withdrawal of finances is permitted if the policy tenure is at least five years.
Minimum withdrawal is Rs 1000; the maximum value is such that the policy value does not reduce below 20% of a Single Premium. Two such free withdrawals are permitted in a policy year, as per conditions.
- Surrender Benefit: The policyholder is entitled to guaranteed surrender benefits upon applying the policy surrender at least 90 days of the event. Single-Premium policies can be surrendered anytime during the lock-in period. Other policies can be surrendered only after the lock-in period.
The surrender benefit is the Fund Value on the surrender date less dis-continuation charges.
- Investment Benefits: As the policy is investment-based, the returns offered are quite beneficial. A total of six investment options are available for higher returns. Additionally, if a long-term investment is required, the policyholder can invest for an extended period of up to 5 years as required.
- Tax Benefits: Bharti AXA Life eFuture Invest reviews mention it as a tax saving policy. The premium payment and benefits received can be claimed for tax exemption under Sections 10(10D) &80 C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
* Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws
The Premium for Bharti AXA Life eFuture Invest
The Bharti AXA Life eFuture Invest premium payment can be made either as a Single or over a five-year term. The premium to be paid depends on the mode of payment:
Minimum – Rs 25,000 (Single Pay)
For 5 years –
- Monthly – Rs 1,500
- Quarterly – Rs 4,500
- Semi-Annual – Rs 9,000
- Annual – Rs 18,000
Maximum – Rs 8,00,00,000 (Single Pay)
Rs 1,00,00,000 (5 years)
*Standard T&C Apply
To determine the exact premium to be paid, the Bharti AXA eFuture Invest premium calculator can be utilized. This is available online.
Additional Riders for Bharti AXA Life eFuture Invest
No additional riders are available under Bharti AXA Life eFuture Invest.
Eligibility for Bharti AXA Life eFuture Invest
- Entry Age: 18-60 years
- Maturity Age: 70 years as of last birthday
What are the Documents Required to Buy this Policy?
To buy Bharti AXA Life eFuture Invest policy, the documents to be provided are:
- Proof of identity – PAN card, AADHAR card, passport
- Proof of residence - AADHAR card, driving license, ration card, bills
- Income proof, such as salary slips
- Passport size photographs
How to Buy this Plan Online?
As the name suggests, “eFuture” implies an online plan. Therefore, buying online Bharti AXA Life eFuture Invest is accomplished through the following steps:
- On the website of Policybazaar, the customer can choose either “Discover Right Plan” or “Calculate My Premium”
- After the plan and premium details have been finalized, select the method of payment
- Fill in the details regarding the coverage, occupation, family history, lifestyle, etc.
- Provide details of the nominee and make the payment
Exclusions of Bharti AXA Life eFuture Invest
Bharti AXA Life eFuture Invest reviews suggest it is an extensive plan with comprehensive benefits. However, the main exclusion listed as per policy terms and conditions is suicide.
If the Life Insured dies by suicide within a year of the purchased plan or the policy revival date, the policy will become void. Additionally, only the Policy Fund Value will be redeemed to the family or nominee as applicable.
Ans: The policy status of Bharti AXA EFuture Invest can be checked either on the website of the insurance provider or by telephone or sending an email.
Ans: At the time of policy purchase, the customer can provide a specific correspondence address. If it is the same as the office address, please inform the insurance provider accordingly. This will ensure that all correspondence takes place only at the specified location.
Ans: The policy undergoes termination in the event of plan surrender. Additionally, other grounds for policy termination are suicide, non-payment of policy premium over an extended period, and incomplete or incorrect information provided, resulting in a contract breach.
Ans: In case the nominees to be named are minors, please provide details of the guardians. As such, a policy can have multiple nominees; the customer service department would guide regarding this.
Ans: The plan is mainly available online (as it is termed “eFuture"). If an offline purchase is desired, please contact the insurance provider for further details.
Ans: The plan offers a free look of 30 days. If the policyholder wishes to return the policy within this duration, a letter will be required to be provided stating the grounds for objection and withdrawal.
Ans: Changes can be made in the plan in terms of the premium to be paid, the coverage, the policy period, and the nominee at the time of policy renewal.