Aegon Life ULIP Plans
Comparison of Aegon Life ULIP plans will help you to understand ULIP plans provided by Aegon Life Insurance. Also, compare all Aegon Life ulip plans and ulip plans provided by other life insurance companies in India online and buy the best ULIP plans that suit you. You can buy the online ulip policy directly from the company’s website.
These are unit linked life insurance plans that help you maximize your investments by providing you with various investment options, ULIP plans help you save and grow your money. There are 6 ULIP plans that are available to you from Aegon Life insurance for investing your money.
- Aegon Life Future Protect Plan: It not only helps you gain from your investment but also minimize the risk to your returns as your policy nears maturity. It also provides you with the option to partially withdraw your funds and opt for a settlement option for disbursements of maturity proceeds
- Aegon Life Future Protect Plus Plan: This unit linked insurance plan aims to protect your money by systematically shifting the Fund from Accelerator Fund to Secure Fund during the last 3 policy years. This ULIP plan offers sum assured plus fund value as death benefit
- Aegon Life Future Protect Premier Plan: A limited premium unit linked insurance plan that not only helps you to gain from your investments but also aims to protect your money by systematically shifting the Fund from Accelerator Fund to Secure Fund during the last 3 policy years
- Aegon Life Assure Plan: A plan that ensures that you never miss an opportunity to maximize your gains and at the same time are shielded from losses. This highest NAV unit linked plan locks in your returns to that you reap the maximum benefit out of your ulip policy.
- Aegon Life Assure Plus Plan: A single premium unit linked plan that ensures that you are protected from the uncertainties of market fluctuations
- Aegon Life iMaximize Plan: An online unit linked insurance plan that helps you get insured directly without undergoing the cumbersome process of dealing with insurance intermediaries and maximizes your investment by charging you zero premium allocation charge.
Comparison of Aegon Life ULIP plans will help you to understand ULIP plans provided by Aegon Life Insurance. Also, compare all Aegon Life ulip plans and ulip plans provided by other life insurance companies in India online and buy the best ULIP policy that suits you. You can buy the online ulip policy directly from the company’s website.
Aegon Life ULIP Plans Plans – FAQs
1. How to pay premium? What are the modes of payment available?
There are six modes of payment as offered by Aegon Life Insurance:
- Credit Card
- Internet banking
- Pay via phone app
- Pay at Aegon Life branches
There is also an option of paying via cash or cheque personally in any of the branch offices in your city. IVR method of payment is possible where one needs to keep in handy the credit card information along with date of birth.
2. How can I check policy status for Aegon Life ULIP plan?
You can check policy status via online.
For online log into the website with your Customer ID and password to check the policy status.
3. What is the policy renewal process for Aegon Life ULIP plan?
You can renew your policy online by login into the e-portal - with valid details- policy number and policyholder’s date of birth.
For offline mode, you can approach any of the branch office to drop your cheque.
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim for Aegon Life ULIP plan?
We offer elicit three step processes for claim settlement which includes the following:
- Claim intimation and registration.
- Payment of fund value
- Settlement Payout
E settlement facility via NEFT mode option is also available with us.
5. What is the policy cancellation process for Aegon Life ULIP plan?
In case you are not satisfied with an existing policy, you can fill the surrender form along with the policy documents and submit it in any of the branch office, along with the cancellation charges. The policy cancellation takes 30 days to process and the refund will be submitted in your bank account.
For new policyholders, a grace period of about 15 days is given, wherein you have the option of cancelling the policy and receiving back the premium.
In either case the Unit price is calculated as per the current market value of NAV if the documents are submitted before 3:00 PM, else the next day’s NAV value is applied to calculate the refund.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life ULIP Plans
- Aviva ULIP Plans
- Bajaj Allianz ULIP Plans
- Bharti AXA Life ULIP Plans
- Canara HSBC ULIP Plans
- Edelweiss Tokio Life ULIP Plans
- Exide Life ULIP Plans
- Future Generali ULIP Plans
- HDFC Life ULIP Plans
- ICICI Prudential ULIP Plans
- IDBI Federal ULIP Plans
- IndiaFirst ULIP Plans
- Kotak Life ULIP Plans
- Max Life ULIP Plans
- PNB MetLife ULIP Plans
- Pramerica Life ULIP Plans
- Reliance Life ULIP Plans
- Sahara Life ULIP Plans
- SBI Life ULIP Plans
- Shriram Life ULIP Plans
- Star Union ULIP Plans
- Tata AIA ULIP Plans
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator