ICICI Prudential ULIP Plans
ICICI Prudential unit linked insurance plans (ULIP) which help you in managing your savings based on your risk appetite. If you are wondering what is ulip meaning, and how it works- Unit linked Insurance plans serve the purpose of both investment and insurance. They provide you with a choice of portfolio strategies for your savings and at the same time secure you against uncertainties of life.
There are 5 ICICI Prudential ULIP plans that are available to you for investing your money.
- ICICI Pru ULIP Plan - LifeStage Wealth II: A ulip policy that helps you choose a personalised portfolio strategy from Fixed Portfolio Strategy, LifeCycle based Portfolio Strategy and Trigger Portfolio Strategy as per your risk appetite.
- ICICI Pru ULIP Plan - LifeTime Premier: A unit linked insurance plan that helps you achieve your dreams by providing you with multiple savings, protection and investment options.
- ICICI Pru ULIP Plan - Pinnacle Super: A ulip plan that lets you enjoy guaranteed returns on maturity and an opportunity to put your money into the Highest NAV Fund B that locks in your returns fro market downside.
- ICICI Pru ULIP Plan - Elite Life: A plan that helps you receive your maturity benefit as a lump sum or as structured pay out through settlement option to meet your financial goals.
- ICICI Pru ULIP Plan - Elite Wealth: This ICICI Prudential ULIP policy offers you multiple choices on how to invest your savings along with an insurance cover and also enhances your investment with Loyalty Additions from the sixth year onwards.
Comparison of ICICI Prudential ULIP plans will help you to understand ULIP plans provided by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance. Also, compare all ICICI Prudential ulip plans and ulip plans provided by other life insurance companies in India online and buy the best ULIP policy that suits you.
ICICI Prudential ULIP Plans - FAQs
1. How to pay premium? What are the modes of payment available?
For receiving continuity of your policy benefits, it is critical to pay premiums on time. You can pay your ICICI Life Insurance premium through these 11 methods:
- Net Banking
- Credit card
- Bill desk
- Bank Website Debit Car+ ATM PIN
- Debit Card
- Bill junction
- Rupay Debit Card
- Skypack drop box
- MINC Drop Box
For paying premium online, you can login to e-portal
Step 1: Enter your policy details – policy number and policyholder’s date of birth
Step 2: Select your online bank account, debit/ credit card or use the NEFT facility to pay the premium
Step 3: Authenticate and confirm your payment details and receive online confirmation
2. How can I check policy status for ICICI Prudential ULIP plans?
You can check the policy status via online, or opt for SMS and e-mail reminder facility.
You can check ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Policy Status Online as follows.
- Open ICICI Prudential Life Insurance website in your browser
- Now you will be directed to a new window. On the top right side of this new page you can see the customer login section
- Enter user ID and password to navigate to checking the policy status
Only registered users can access the portal, so you need to sign up for the service, if you haven’t yet.
3. What is the policy renewal process for for ICICI Prudential ULIP plans?
Online Policy Renewal facility is available to all ICICI Life Insurance customers. The process is as follows;
Step 1: Login into the website with your Client ID and password.
Step 2: Select the policy due for renewal payment. Click Pay Renewal Premium Now
Step 3: Choose payment option- NEFT, Credit Card/Debit Card
Step 4: Authenticate and confirm your payment details and print out the payment receipt
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim for for ICICI Prudential ULIP plans?
Step 1: Complete the claim form through -
Email - lifeline@iciciprufile[dot]com
Phone-Call a claim care
From branch office
Step 2: Form Evaluation
The Claim Care department examines the claim and if any essential documents are missing, the team immediately notifies the policyholder of the same. The team keeps the claimant up-to-date on the process via Emails.
Step 3: Claims Processing
On receipt of all the essential documents, the Claims department processes the application within 12 calendar days, if no investigation is needed for checking the claim made.
For quick access to claim funds, ICICI Life Insurance transfer funds directly into the beneficiary’s bank account.
In case of cashless hospitalization, you need to produce the relevant medical bills and reports, issued by the attending physician.
Upon completion of these documents, submit them to your nearest ICICI branch.
5. What is the policy cancellation process for ICICI Prudential ULIP plans?
You need to keep your policy for a minimum of 3 years before you can cancel it. You need to fill a surrender form at any of the ICICI Prudential Life branches, and submit your policy documents. The cancellation process will take 30 days to complete and the surrender value funds will be directly transferred to your bank account.
If you signed up for a single premium policy, you can cancel it after the first policy year.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life ULIP Plans
- Aegon Life ULIP Plans
- Aviva ULIP Plans
- Bajaj Allianz ULIP Plans
- Bharti AXA Life ULIP Plans
- Canara HSBC ULIP Plans
- Edelweiss Tokio Life ULIP Plans
- Exide Life ULIP Plans
- Future Generali ULIP Plans
- HDFC Life ULIP Plans
- IDBI Federal ULIP Plans
- IndiaFirst ULIP Plans
- Kotak Life ULIP Plans
- Max Life ULIP Plans
- PNB MetLife ULIP Plans
- Pramerica Life ULIP Plans
- Reliance Life ULIP Plans
- Sahara Life ULIP Plans
- SBI Life ULIP Plans
- Shriram Life ULIP Plans
- Star Union ULIP Plans
- Tata AIA ULIP Plans
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator