Future Generali Group Health Insurance Plan
Future Generali’s Group Health Insurance assures you of a financially secured future against any medical expenses that you may incur. It’s a comprehensive plan that offers you a decent monetary support to overcome the expenses sustained after suffering from critical illness & accidents, with value added services for you and your loved ones.
This policy also offers cashless facility, ensuring a hassle-free direct settlement of the bills with the hospital.
- Related expenses during pre and post hospitalization period up to 30 days and 60 days respectively.
- Maternity Benefit can be availed in case of additional premium paid.
- For treatments like Dialysis, Chemotherapy, Radio therapy, Eye Surgery, Dental Surgery, Lithotripsy (Kidney stone removal) with less than 24 hours of hospitalization is covered under the plan.
Group Health Insurance of Future Generali covers the following expenses:
- Room and boarding expenses
- Nursing expenses
- Fees for the surgeon, anesthetist, medical practitioner and consultant
- Fees for specialists
- Charges for anesthesia, blood, oxygen and the operation theatre
- Charges for surgical appliances, medicines and diagnostic materials and
- Charges for X-rays, dialysis, chemotherapy, medicines.
Details about Premium: The premium payable under this policy shall be paid in advance. No receipt for premium shall be valid except on the official form of the Company signed by a duly authorized official of the Company.
Coverage type: Group
Grace period: Grace Period of 30 days for renewing the policy is provided under this policy.
Renewal Policies: Lifelong Renewal.
Policy termination: You may cancel this insurance by giving at least 15 days written notice, and if no claim has been made then premium will be refunded on short term rates for the unexpired Policy Period as per the rates detailed below.
Period on Risk
Rate of Premium
Up to one month
1/4th of annual rate
Up to three months
1/2 of annual rate
Up to six months
3/4th of annual rate
Exceeding 6 months
Full annual rate
Free look period: The insured will be allowed a period of at least 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy to review the terms and conditions of the policy and to return the same if not acceptable.
- Pre-existing diseases will be covered after a waiting period of 48 months.
- Waiting period of 24 months for certain diseases like benign prostatic hypertrophy, hernia of all types, hydrocele etc.
- Hospitalization for cosmetic treatments, plastic surgery, refractive error corrective procedures, experimental, investigational or unproven procedures or treatments.
- Hospitalization for General debility, ‘Run-down’ condition or rest cure, sexually transmitted disease, intentional self-injury.
- Hospitalization for Pregnancy and fertility related treatments.
- Non-Allopathic Treatment / Hospitalization.
- Hospitalization for any mental illness or psychiatric illness.
- Any hospitalization outside India.
- Claim form
- Original discharge summary
- Original set of investigation reports
- Original bills and receipts
- Pharmacy bills in original with prescriptions
- Minimum Entry Age- 90 days (as a dependent child)
- Maximum Entry Age- 80 years
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- What is the Grace Period in Health Insurance Plans?
- What are the Best Medical Insurance Plans for Pre-existing Diseases?
- Which is Better Health or Term Insurance?
- Can I Get Health Insurance If I am above 70 Years?
- Things to Check before Buying a Second Health Insurance Plan
- Does Family Size Impact Your Health Insurance Cost?
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator