Future Generali India Insurance Company LtdIncurred Claim Ratio - 77*
Future Generali General Insurance is a joint venture between India’s leading retailer Future Group and Italy based insurance major Generali. The company was incorporated in 2006 and brings together the distinctive qualities of both the founding companies – local experience and knowledge with global insurance expertise.
Future Group, led by its founder and Group CEO, Mr. Kishore Biyani, is one of India’s leading business houses with multiple businesses spanning the retail space. Headquartered in Mumbai, this Indian private conglomerate owns and manages multiple retail formats such as Pantaloons, Big Bazaar, Central, Food Bazaar, and Home Town.
The Generali Group is a leading player in the global insurance and financial markets. Serving 65 million clients in more than 60 countries, the Group is one of the world’s largest companies according to Fortune Global 500.
The Future Generali India Insurance Company is supported by a team of seasoned professionals specialising in the areas of finance, insurance, accounting, actuarial services and risk management. Future Generali also operates in the life insurance business under the name of Future Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Mr. K.G. Krishnamoorthy Rao is the Managing Director and CEO of the company.
Future Generali General Insurance Vision & Mission
- The main vision of Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited is to protect people against risks with enhanced insurance coverage
- Future Generali is dedicated to managing and mitigating risks of individuals and institutions
- The insurer endeavors to improve people lives through their customized insurance products
- The mission of the insurer is to be the first choice of its customers and provide them accessible and relevant insurance solutions
- The products are an outstanding combination of innovation and price
- Future Generali Insurance aims to offer its customers advice, protection, and the best of service to its customers
Why Choose Future Generali General Insurance?
Future Generali General Insurance is one of the leading insurers and is quite popular because of its customer-centric approach. Here’s why you should go with Future Generali Insurance:
- Future Generali ensures peace of mind if its customers with quick and easy claims settlement
- This insurer has more than 15 lakh happy customers and claims to settle 2.1 lakh claims every year
- This insurer offers various types of general insurance products such as commercial, personal, social or rural insurance to meet the different needs of its customers
- The insurance company provides its customers the option to avail cashless treatment in more than 5,100 network hospitals and more than 900 network garages for cashless repairs across India
- The insurance company operates in more than 125 locations across India and has more than 2,000 active corporate clients
- The Company also offers value-added features such as Future Xpress+ and Future Xpress
- The insurer is a key player in niche segments like lifestyle insurance, Bike Insurance, commercial insurance, and social insurance.
Future Generali General Insurance Product Portfolio
Future Generali Health Plans:
‘Health is wealth’ and this should be our mantra for life. The number of people falling sick at an early age is increasing at an alarming rate. The only thing that can save us from health risks is, a good insurance plan so that when you fall sick you can only concentrate on getting well. Keep your financial stress at bay with Future Generali health plans.
- Future Health Suraksha – Individual: The plan is available for individuals and covers both pre and post hospitalisation expenses, among others. The cover is available to individuals between the age of 18 and 70 years and come with a lifetime renewal option. It also allows for covering children aged 3 months to 25 years
- Future Health Suraksha – Family Floater: The Future Health Suraksha Family Floater policy covers the entire family for both pre and post hospitalisation expenses, patient care costs, day care procedures, expenses for the accompanying person and ambulance charges. Adults between the ages of 18 and 70 years can avail the plan. The entry age limit is 55 years for a sum assured of Rs. 10 lakh. People who avail the policy above 55 years can opt for a maximum sum assured of Rs. 5 lakh
- Future Health Surplus: The Health Surplus Plan from Future Generali General Insurance insures against additional expenses incurred over and beyond a deductible limit. The plan is available on both individual and family floater basis and has a lifetime renewal option. The policy is available for adults between the ages of 18 and 65 years
- Future Criticare: The Future Criticare critical illness cover offers a lump sum benefit provided the patient survives for more than 28 days from the day of diagnosis and the policy is more than 90 days old. The policy is available to adults in the 18-65 years age group and has a lifetime renewal option. The sum insured is Rs. 1-50 lakh for people in the 18-45 years age group and Rs. 1-20 lakh in the 46-65 years age group
- Future Hospicash: The Future Hospicash cover allows you to meet any expenses relating to hospitalisation and incidental or related costs. The policy provides benefits for ICU stays both in the city of residence or outside and additional convalescence benefits for hospital stays of more than 10 days
- Group Health Insurance (Health Total): A comprehensive retail healthcare plan that is available on both an individual and family floater basis. Future Generali offers three variants, the Vital plan that covers the individual, spouse and dependent children, and Superior and Premiere plans that also cover non-dependent children, dependent or non-dependent parents, grandparents, grandchildren, dependent siblings, daughter and son in-law, and parents in law.
A car is a valuable asset and we should have a comprehensive insurance plan to protect it from any accident and theft. When you ply on Indian roads, you can’t be sure of anything. Even if you are a good driver, you can’t guarantee that other people on the road follow rules. Thus, insurance plan is the only way to keep your car safe and running in good condition.
Future Generali travel insurance policies are a great companion on your holidays, business trips or visits to friends & family abroad and provide you door-to-door cover for your convenience.
- Future Travel Suraksha: The Future Travel Suraksha policy covers international travel for the individual and the family for single as well as multiple trips. The plan guards against unexpected events such as lost papers, hospitalisation, and misplaced luggage, among various others.
- Future Travel Suraksha-Schengen Travel: The plan provides travel insurance for visiting the Schengen visa countries in Europe. It insures travellers against mishaps such as lost travel papers or misplaced luggage, etc. that may occur while they are on vacation in any of these countries.
- Future Student Suraksha: The Future Student Suraksha plan has been designed for students who are going abroad for studies. Any student in between the ages of 18 and 35 years can avail this policy. The coverage includes medical expense, loss of passport, delay or loss of baggage, tuition fees, and many other costs that may arise while the student is abroad
Future Generali policies safeguard your home and give you a comprehensive cover to tackle all problems related to your home to ensure a disaster free living.
Investing in a personal accident cover is considered a smart move, not only because it secures your financial future, but more importantly, it secures your family too. A personal accident policy enables the dependant members of the insured to continue with normal life without much financial burden. It is the key to your dignity, if some unwarranted event happens and you find yourself in a soup!
- Accident Suraksha: The plan covers against any unexpected and unfortunate accidents that may result in serious injuries or even death. The cover is available for people in the age group of 18-70 years and allows the inclusion of dependent children aged between 5-25 years
- Group Personal Accident: Available for businesses or organisations, the customised insurance policy covers all employees under a single plan. The policy also provides protection for students studying in an institution. The plan protects against temporary or permanent disability and even death. Additional covers can be taken to insure against medical expenses, hospitalisation, home or car modification or adaptation, repatriation, child education expenses and others expenses arising from or due to the accident
- Janata Personal Accident: The Janata Personal Accident policy is available as a group plan and covers injuries resulting in death or partial or total disablement. It can also include additional covers for hospitalisation, hospital cash allowance, repatriation benefits and other such related expenses
It is advisable to compare all Future Generali General insurance plans with plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the best insurance plan that suits you the most.
Future Generali General Insurance Renewal Online
To avail uninterrupted policy coverage benefits, you would need to set reminders for your policy renewal, so that you do not miss on the renewal date. Future Generali insurance follows a simple and trouble-free renewal process. You can renew all the insurance plans with just a few mouse clicks. To complete the online renewal process you can follow the steps that are listed below:
- To initiate the online renewal procedure, log into the Future Generali General Insurance company’s official website
- After that, select the ‘Renew’ tab and submit the policy details
- In the last step, you can make the payment online using net banking and debit cards
- Once the premium is paid, you will get confirmation receipt from Future Generali Insurance
Future Generali Distribution Network:
Future Generali has access to a large number of customers due to the retail network they have. The consumer finance business too has more than 150 branches and helps the company spread its reach. The company was first to launch what it calls Mallassurance – selling insurance policies to customers who visit their malls.
Future Generali General Insurance - FAQs
Q1. What should I do after purchasing a Future Generali General Insurance policy?
Once the policy is purchased you can carefully go through the policy wordings. If there is any confusion or you need any assistance then you can call at their helpline number or mail them to seek assistance.
Q2. When will I receive my Future Generali Insurance policy kit?
Upon successful payment, your data is updated in the insurer’s system. After that, you would receive your policy kit in a maximum of 7-10 working days. Once the policy is issued, you will get a soft copy of all the documents on your registered email id.
Q3. How to change vehicle information in the policy documents?
To initiate such requests you can send a scanned copy of the registration certificate with all the correct details at their registered email id and your request will be processed. For some requests, you may need to pay an extra premium such as CNG kit updation. You can also call at their helpline number or SMS them and they will take you through the process.
Q4. How can I update my contact details in the policy?
You can also call at their helpline number or send them an SMS and they will take you through the process. Once all the details are verified, one of their representatives will get in touch with you to update your contact details.
Q5. How do I make changes to the policy document in case of transfer of ownership?
Simply visit any of the nearest Future Generali Branch with a copy of the existing policy, Form 30, Form 29 Transfer Fee Receipt, and NOC which is paid to the Regional Transport Office. You need to pay the insurer the No Claim Bonus (NCB) difference amount, service tax and transfer fee.
Future Generali General Insurance - Latest News
Health Insurance top-up introduced by Future Generali India Insurance – Sum Insured up to Rs. 1 Crore
The general insurance company of the joint venture of Future Group and the global insurance provider Generali – Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited (FGII) has announced the launch of Future Advantage Top-up product. This product is a deductible health insurance product that comes with a higher sum insured options, which range from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1 Crore. This product by Future Generali Health Insurance offers additional coverage at lower premium in comparison to the traditional health insurance products.
The Principal Officer at Future Generali India Insurance – Shreeraj Deshpande said, “With the surging medical costs and inflation, the current health insurance policy might not enough and buying health insurance cover with large sum insured might not be economical. Therefore, we believe that the Future Advantage Top-up product is an ideal fit for a comprehensive health insurance cover. Moreover, they also address the problem of under insurance, whilst keeping a sharp vigil on the premium.”
The motivation behind every insurance product launched by the company is our vision to safeguard the consumers completely in their times of medical emergency. Healthcare costs are going steep and we wish to make sure that our valued consumers can avail the best possible medical procedure whenever they look for an expert medical assistance,” added Deshpande.
Future Generali General Insurance Company aiming at a business worth Rs. 3,000 Crore in the coming 3 years
The famous general insurance provider Future Generali India targets at a Rs. 3,000 Crore business in the upcoming3 years. The company is expecting a growth at the rate of 15 to 20 % per annum.
Experiencing a great economic evolution, Future Generali General Insurance Company is expecting the GDP (gross domestic product) to grow at a higher ratio. This increase would eventually give rise to the demand of insurance policies. The Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Future Generali General Insurance Company, K. G. Krishnamurthy Rao said that general insurance is proportionate to the growth in GDP.
Meaning, if the GDP is growing at a good rate, it will be beneficial for the insurance industry. We are expecting about 15 to 20 % growth each year for the coming three years. He also stated that therefore, the company is eying to hit Rs. 3,000 Crore profit.
He further added that, the Indian general insurance market has seen about a 13 % growth in the last year and also that this growth rate is expected to touch 15 to 16 % in this financial year.
- Aditya Birla General Insurance
- Apollo Munich General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Bharti AXA General Insurance
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance
- DHFL General Insurance
- Digit General Insurance
- Edelweiss General Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra General Insurance
- Liberty General Insurance
- ManipalCigna General Insurance
- Max Bupa General Insurance
- National General Insurance
- New India Assurance General Insurance
- Oriental General Insurance
- Raheja QBE General Insurance
- Reliance General Insurance
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance
- SBI General Insurance
- Shriram General Insurance
- Star Health and Allied General Insurance
- Tata AIG General Insurance
- United India General Insurance
- Universal Sompo General Insurance