HDFC Life Click2Wealth
In today’s fast-growing pace of life, investing in good plans that yield solid returns along with providing a financial corpus for the future is practically mandatory. The HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth policy is a unit-linked non-participating life assurance plan that generates such financial backing for not only the policyholder but also his/her family. Helping in meeting goals and offering the potential of benefiting from market-linked returns, this plan is a great investment for a child's protection, post-retirement wealth, and the securing of one's immediate family members. Not only this, this plan offers the ultimate flexibility with the option of 10 funds, all with unlimited free switches.
HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth Details:
|Premium Paying Term
|Premium Paying Mode
||Single pay, Limited pay (5, 7, 10 years) and Regular pay (10-40 years)
||Minimum – 30 days (0 years) Maximum – 60 years
||18 years – 75 years
||Single pay (1.25 x single premium), Regular & limited pay (10 times the annualized premium), Top-up (1.25 x top-up premium)
||No policy loans are applicable to this plan
Benefits of the HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth
There are many benefits offered by HDFC Life Click2Wealth. The key benefits are as follows:
- Maturity Benefits – At the time of maturity, the life assured that receive the sum assured as established at the inception of the policy. This amount will be calculated by multiplying the balance units at the current price of the said time. Risk covers if any will cease at the end of the term. *Standard T&C Apply
- Death Benefits – A death benefit shall be paid out on a valid death claim, provided the policy is in force at the time. This amount shall be calculated as the higher the total sum assured minus partial withdrawals, fund value, or 105% of the total premiums paid. If different from the life assured, all future HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth premium payments shall be waived off in case of death of the proposer.
- Invest Plus Option – This is an option one can choose to take as it provides life cover and takes care of one's investment needs by giving an accumulated fund value at the time of maturity.
- Tax Benefits –Tax benefits can be received on premium payments, maturity proceeds, and on premium payments on riders. * Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws.
- Premium Waiver Option – All future premium payments shall be waived off if the policy's proposer meets his/her untimely demise. This will allow the fund to keep growing, taking care of the future financial corpus as promised when one buys HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth policy.
- Golden Years Benefit – This plan offers a perfect blend of having financial backing at the time of retirement and leaving behind a legacy for loved ones. One can build the fund value while simultaneously having a life cover for one's entire life (until the age of 99 years). A systematic withdrawal facility is also offered in this benefit.
The Premiums for HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth
HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth premium modes range from single, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual installments. This entirely depends on the policyholder’s risk appetite, offering extreme flexibility. To be able to calculate the exact premium amounts, one can refer to the HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth calculator available on the company’s official website. *Standard T&C Apply
Additional Riders for HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth
Add-on riders are a great way to safeguard one’s finances in case of the occurrence of undue mishaps. The offline as well as online HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth policy has two main riders, namely, HDFC Life critical illness plus rider and HDFC Life income benefit on accidental disability rider.
Eligibility for HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth
- Minimum Age of entry – 30 days
- Maximum Age of entry – 60 years
What are the Documents Required to Buy this Policy?
Buying this policy is very easy. One has to fill the policy form and submit it along with the due payment and specified documents. The documents needed are stated below;
- Identification proof – Aadhar card, driver license, passport, PAN card, etc.
- Income proof – salary slips, Income tax returns, financial asset portfolios (if needed)
- Address proof – Driver license, electricity bills, ration card, voter’s ID, Aadhar card, etc.
How to Buy this Plan Online?
Various HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth reviews online will suggest the ease with which this plan can be purchased. For more accurate details, the official website can be skimmed through in addition to calling the customer care helpline numbers.
Exclusions of HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth
Death resulting from suicide, participation in illegal activities, intoxication, drugs, and alcohol abuse shall be considered as the exclusion of this plan. A death benefit may be paid out if the suicide has occurred within a year of inception of the policy. *Standard terms and conditions apply.
Ans: The best way is to call the customer care helpline or email the company's official email address.
Ans: No. This facility is not available.
Ans: All premiums paid on this plan are eligible for tax exemptions under section 80C of the Income-tax act 1961. * Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws
Ans: Yes. There is a partial withdrawal clause with this policy. *Standard terms and conditions apply.
Ans: There is an add-on rider, which you can purchase to enhance the cover to avail such benefits.
Ans: At the end of the policy, in case the life assured survives, a survival benefit will be paid in a lump sum in the form of the fund value.
Ans: You can choose from 10 different fund options for where you would like your money to be invested.